Print Page | Close Window

Irans best leader

Printed From: History Community ~ All Empires
Category: Regional History or Period History
Forum Name: Ancient Mesopotamia, Near East and Greater Iran
Forum Discription: Babylon, Egypt, Persia and other civilizations of the Near East from ancient times to 600s AD
URL: http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=511
Printed Date: 20-Apr-2024 at 01:47
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.56a - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Irans best leader
Posted By: Aryan
Subject: Irans best leader
Date Posted: 06-Sep-2004 at 15:16

I am too lazy to make a poll so just give your vote as a reply:

Who was Iran's best leader, Cyrus The Great or Khomeini?

Replies:
Posted By: Cyrus Shahmiri
Date Posted: 07-Sep-2004 at 01:36
of course Khomeini , It is obvious that bad is better than good!

-------------

Date Posted: 07-Sep-2004 at 10:01
Khomeini's favorite activity was to rape dead animals. That's the only thing he knew how to do really well.

Posted By: ArmenianSurvival
Date Posted: 07-Sep-2004 at 23:51

??? lol

-------------
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։

Posted By: Evildoer
Date Posted: 14-Sep-2004 at 22:50

What kind of a question is that?

Of course Cyrus. Khomeini did nothing for Iran except throw veils over women and chop the heads of milllions of intellectuals.

Rather like saying Frederik the Great or Hitler who is better...

Date Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 22:21

I still don't understand why the Iranian population prefered an animal rapist like Khomeini instead of the king.
Everyone knows the mullahs rape dead animals and export Persian girls to Arab countries. If people in Iran are that stupid, they don't deserve a king.

Date Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 23:11

Stop talking trash.

Khomeini was a bastard, but Shah was in some aspects even worse. He used unspeakable tortures so much so that Amnesty declared that Iran at the time was "the most inhumane regieme on earth". His secreat police was also highly dreaded. Plus he made Iran a colony to America, and collaborated with Isareli Apartheidists.

There was a democratic government before the Shah under Prime Minister Mossegh but the CIA planned a coup-d'tat along with the Iranian Military and replaced him with the bloodthristy Shah. Interesting thing is that a whole pack of mullahs who sided with Khomeini were also involved in Shah's coup-d'etat.

Date Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 07:50

Why did the Iranian military assist the CIA?
Looks like whenever outside forces want to destroy or destabilize Iran there are always some imbeciles on the inside who help them. Terrible.

I would still prefer the Shah. At least he did not rape dead animals or export Persian girls to Arab countries.
It was not only the Shah. The Mullahs are also experts in torture. People just don't talk about it.

And you think the Islamic revolution was just the work of some angry Iranians? Obviously the Shah stopped following orders from the U.S. and then he got the boot.

There is a detailed account of the 1953 coup at Iran Chamber:
http://www.iranchamber.com/history/coup53/coup53p1.php - http://www.iranchamber.com/history/coup53/coup53p1.php

Quote:

"...The coup had its roots in a British showdown with Iran, restive under decades of near-colonial British domination.

The prize was Iran's oil fields. Britain occupied Iran in World War II to protect a supply route to its ally, the Soviet Union, and to prevent the oil from falling into the hands of the Nazis - ousting the shah's father, whom it regarded as unmanageable. It retained control over Iran's oil after the war through the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company..."

Date Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 09:33
Originally posted by Evildoer

Rather like saying Frederik the Great or Hitler who is better...

I don't know who Frederik the Great is but I like Hitler. I have his book, Mein Kampf, it's great. 
It is a shame he lost the fight against the imperialist pigs.

Posted By: Mast
Date Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 10:34
Aryan, I hope you are kidding. All your threads and posts have so far been offensive and lack sources.

Date Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 10:53

ALL my threads? Just some...not all, mr. exagerator.

What is so offensive about liking Hitler?

I can like whoever I like.

Posted By: Mast
Date Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 11:08
Liking a racist, oppressor and mass murderer is highly offensive. If I would say "The mullahs are great people, I love the Iranian laws and it's a shame they haven't been destroyed Israel yet" it would be just as offensive. Get my point?

Date Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 12:55

Originally posted by Mast

Liking a racist, oppressor and mass murderer is highly offensive. If I would say "The mullahs are great people, I love the Iranian laws and it's a shame they haven't been destroyed Israel yet" it would be just as offensive. Get my point?

Highly offensive? To who? To you? Am I supposed to care?
No I do not get your point and I do not want to.

Mass murderer? You mean the holocaust? The zionists wanted that. Even before WW2, some jews and Zionists knew that lots of jews would be killed but they were perfectly happy with it. The jews were perfectly happy living in Europe. It was difficult to make them migrate to the holy lands, so Europe was to be made a living hell for them. Hitler just did what the zionists wanted.

Remember when the mullahs in Iran once accused the zionists of cooperating with the Nazis during WW2 and how the U.S. heavily condemned the mullahs because of that? Why? Because it is true.
Without WW2 and the holocaust there would have been no Israel.

If you think I am making up all this, read an article by someone who knows alot more than you and me, Henry Makow:
Zionism: A Conspiracy Against Jews
http://www.savethemales.ca/000482.html - http://www.savethemales.ca/000482.html

Anyways, I am not justifying murder. Liking Hitler is no different from a communist who likes Stalin, who killed millions or a Mongolian who thinks Jengis Khan (can't be bothered to spell his name correctly) is a national hero.

Offensive or not, I'll take Hitler any day of the week over Tony Blair or Bush Junior....

Posted By: JanusRook
Date Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 13:57

..........eeeeeeeermmm  this topic is bad...........

especially because this is right

Liking Hitler is no different from a communist who likes Stalin, who killed millions or a Mongolian who thinks Jengis Khan is a national hero.

I think everyone needs to chill out. Aryan is entitled to his opinions however I would remind him.

• 1. We ask that all members follow and agree with our regulations in order to ensure that our community is as stable as possible. AE has rules typical to internet forums, including: No spamming, no insulting other members, no disrutping the environment, and no posting inappropriate content.
  • 2. Since AE is a very international community with members from around the world, we ask that you be respectul to people of all nationalities. We ask that you refrain from posting comments that would insult people of other cultural groups, including refraining from expressing unnecessary nationalism and bigotry. Please criticize only with an objective tone.

• -------------
    Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.

Posted By: Tobodai
    Date Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 20:45
    what did you exprct form someone from Germany with the name Aryan?  A boquet?

-------------
    "the people are nothing but a great beast...
    I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
    -Alexander Hamilton

Posted By: Colchis
    Date Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 21:48
    Originally posted by Tobodai

Anyway, on a different note, I think Janus Rook has a point. Just because Ghengis Khan lived hundreds of years ago doesn't exactly mean he was a nicer guy in terms of killing people, burning and pillaging and whatnot. And I believe if it were the Allies who lost the war today our villains would have been Churchill and Stalin and the gang. History is seldom objective, you know..

Posted By: Beylerbeyi
    Date Posted: 17-Sep-2004 at 06:56

Originally posted by Tobodai

The funniest part is that he is actually an Azeri.

Oh, and Stalin is a villain today too, even though he won the war. Although Churchill is considered a hero.

-------------

Posted By: Colchis
    Date Posted: 17-Sep-2004 at 09:24
    Originally posted by Beylerbeyi

The funniest part is that he is actually an Azeri.

Oh, and Stalin is a villain today too, even though he won the war. Although Churchill is considered a hero.

Okay let me get this straight, Aryan is an Azeri from Germany?

Stalin is a villain allright, but he was only "villainised" after Khrushchev's reign.

Posted By: John Doe
    Date Posted: 19-Sep-2004 at 00:12
    i thought he was nigerian....

Date Posted: 19-Sep-2004 at 06:47

Who said Islamic "Revolution" was the work of "some angry" Iranians? Stop putting words in others' mouths. By the way I read that Iran Chamber article a long time ago.

I already know about all those tortures commited under Mullahs. Putting people in a narrow black box, and making them stay there for days, as well as some crude use of beatings. There were a whole lot of executions too.

But the secret police were still worse under Shah.

Plus, I just mentioned that the Mullahs were part of 1953 coup as well. Then they thought they could get more benefits for themselves under Khomeini, so they supported a second coup.

The Zionists did want to collaborate with Nazis, but they got rejected. There were also offers from Nazis to allow Jews to exile themselves to other parts of the world, giving up all their property, other than Europe and Palestine, but because the latter clause, the Zionist-Fascists refused to accept this agreement. In other words, they were half responcible for the murder of 6 million.

The thing about normal Jews knowing that Holocaust would happen is just a sheer lie. There are no sources to prove such distorted trash.

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/tenquestions.htm - http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/tenquestions.htm

"One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe". - Greenbaum

"The most valuable part of the Jewish nation is already in Palestine, and those Jews living outside Palestine are not too important". - Weitzman

Date Posted: 19-Sep-2004 at 09:39
    Originally posted by Evildoer

The thing about normal Jews knowing that Holocaust would happen is just a sheer lie. There are no sources to prove such distorted trash.

No not normal jews. Zionists.

Posted By: Imperator Invictus
    Date Posted: 19-Sep-2004 at 12:01
    All right, Aryan, you have been disallowed to post in this forum section for a while. Go make your case in the Bans & Warnings forum.

This is because there has been complainst about you from several forumers.

Also, your posting in blue, red, and large font suggests that you do not wish to be compliant to this community.

-------------

Posted By: maersk
    Date Posted: 30-Sep-2004 at 20:06

how bout Khusraw II??

he ruled over the sassanid empire at its largest extent and was kicking byzantine arse.........until he went mad and was shot to death with arrows on orders of his own son..........

-------------
    "behold, vajik, khan of the magyars, scourge of the pannonian plain!"

Posted By: Tobodai
    Date Posted: 03-Oct-2004 at 16:12
    he was a good military leader, but I think Cyrus the great has him beat, hell Cyrus pretty much beats all of them

-------------
    "the people are nothing but a great beast...
    I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
    -Alexander Hamilton

Posted By: Guests
    Date Posted: 08-Dec-2004 at 19:29
    Artaxerxes III

Date Posted: 05-Jan-2005 at 16:48

Iran's best leader?

Mohammad Mossadegh

Posted By: Faran
    Date Posted: 05-Jan-2005 at 18:15

Iran's best leader was Cyrus the Great.  Mossadegh was a good 20th century politician and leader, but Cyrus was truly superhuman, especially for his era.

Mullah's are alot worse in the torture deparment than the Shah.  There are awful stories from political activists confined in prisons in Iran, such as Tehran's Evin prison.  People are subjected to the Shah's "Apollo" machine, are immersed in defecation, are flogged, beaten, branded, given little to eat, etc.

Iranian clergy have caused particular grief to members of the Bahai Faith religion.  They have suffered (just because they believe that Muhammad of Islam was not the last prophet):

Desecration of graveyards, destruction of holy sites,

No access to education

not allowed to marry or practice their faith

Solitary confinement in terrible conditions

Beatings

Stoning

Hanging

Firing squad

Flogging

Live burial

Being shot out of canons

Being burned to death

and much more...

Two infants were killed in particularly creative ways: boiling water was poured down the throat of one, and the other's neck was twisted until his head snapped off.

since the mid 1800s some 25 thousand have been murdered solely due to religious beliefs.

The Shah was weak and a bad person, but he was a king, and it is normal for a king to act like the Shah.  What makes him so hated is that he lived in the twentieth century.  The Mullahs, however, are a plague to humanity.

Date Posted: 16-Jan-2005 at 12:19

Ok...

Probebly not included in this topic, but the word "Cyrus" is the Greek version of this name isn't it? So what is the real name in Aryan language?

Also what is the Aryan name of Chosroes?

-------------

Date Posted: 18-Jan-2005 at 06:14
    Well, thank you for your impressive efforts for helping...

-------------

Date Posted: 18-Jan-2005 at 07:11

You are welcome!  Cyrus is the Greek name of Kurosh, of course the correct Persian name is Kuro and "sh" is a suffix which denotes the nominative case.

Thatiy Kurosh Khshayathiya: Auramazda Kurom Khshayathiyam adada
    Cyrus the King says: Ahuramazda created Cyrus the King

Also what is the Aryan name of Chosroes?

Khosrow

-------------

Date Posted: 19-Jan-2005 at 02:20

Thank you !  

Khosrow= Kayhousraw?

-------------

Date Posted: 19-Jan-2005 at 06:16
    Kay-Khosrow was the third Kayanian king after Kay-Qobad (founder of Kayanian dynasty) and Kay-Kavus.

-------------

Date Posted: 19-Jan-2005 at 14:18
    Tanks a lot...

-------------

Date Posted: 19-Jan-2005 at 15:52
    Remember that the Kayanian dyasty was a mythologico-literary dynasty not a historical one as opposed to the  Achaemenids, Arascids, Sassanids, etc. However Kavadh (Arabacized from its original Pahlavi to Qobad) was the name of a few  Sassanian rulers. 

Posted By: Bosnjo
    Date Posted: 04-Feb-2005 at 18:43

Best Leader of Iran/Persian?

I am not realy strict religious, but I would say, Ayatholah Ruollah Chomeni.

Date Posted: 13-Feb-2005 at 17:29
    I vote for NADIR-SHAH. In modern times he was undoubtedly the greatest Persian military leader. Victories over Uzbeks, Afghans, Turks and Moguls (1739 plundering of Delhi, taking away 'Peacock`s Throne') proved that. For me he was not only a perfect commander, but also one of few most powerful and influential men in the history of Persia.

Posted By: PrznKonectoid
    Date Posted: 31-Oct-2005 at 21:33

Nader SHah was ok, but I still gotta go with Cyrus. I guess Darius and Khusrau were also good leaders, pretty close.

IN the modern age Iran has not had anyone comparable, but the best I'd say is Reza Shah (the dad, not his weak pathetic son). Mainly because he improved Iran's infrastructure. The Mullahs, even today have not been able to outdo him. In fact they only made things worse.

Also I must say Aryan has a good point. It is okay to like Alexander the Great, Omar, Khalid, or Genghis Khan who killed many Iranians. All their names are offensive to me. Yet it is wrong to like Hitler. Dont get me wrong, I hate what Hitler did to the Jews, it was beyond horrible, yet all those leaders I listed above did similar things and loving them is "legal".

-------------
    Want to know more on ancient Iran?
    http://www.parsaworld.com - http://www.parsaworld.com
    or join our forums
    FORUM

Posted By: Rakhsh
    Date Posted: 31-Oct-2005 at 22:49
    Cyrus and Darius the best of the best, true King of Kings

-------------
    Never under estimate the predictablity of stupidity! - Bullet Tooth Tony

Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.56a - http://www.webwizforums.com
    Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz - http://www.webwizguide.com