Print Page | Close Window

WW3

Printed From: History Community ~ All Empires
Category: All Empires Community
Forum Name: Historical Amusement
Forum Discription: For role playing and alternative history discussions.
URL: http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=438
Printed Date: 24-Apr-2024 at 21:48
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.56a - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: WW3
Posted By: Gubook Janggoon
Subject: WW3
Date Posted: 01-Sep-2004 at 13:06
What do you think it will be like and where it will happen?

My Idea is Eastern, Central, and South Asia.  Pakistan and India have tense relations and China is starting to reach out toward Taiwan and relations are tense between CHina, South Korea, Japan, and North Korea....What do you think?

Replies:
Posted By: ArmenianSurvival
Date Posted: 01-Sep-2004 at 15:13
Whatever happens, itll probably be the greatest disaster in the history of the world. A disaster even greater than Bush being elected as President (and possibly re-elected). Wherever the war happens, that place will cease to exist .

-------------
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։

Posted By: demon
Date Posted: 01-Sep-2004 at 15:36
3 Billion muslims vs US (mis)lead UN coalition.  A true massacre for the world

-------------
Grrr..

Posted By: Cywr
Date Posted: 01-Sep-2004 at 16:22
Water wars.

Or:

Danish led coalition, Vs the evil Canadian rock stealers.

-------------
Arrrgh!!"

Date Posted: 01-Sep-2004 at 16:41
Lol
WW3 in Polynesia

-------------

Date Posted: 01-Sep-2004 at 16:54
Ya while the 3 billion muslims and coalition are going at it America asks for French support just like the independence war, except this time the French come on time and join the muslims instead. And Germany is France's tag-team partner trying to get revenge for 2 lost world wars. The war ends, everyone loses, Tony Blair loses his bed-buddy Bush and goes insane, and the Russians rule the world.

-------------

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։

Date Posted: 01-Sep-2004 at 16:58
So where do the extra 1.5 billion muslims come from then?

-------------
Arrrgh!!"

Date Posted: 01-Sep-2004 at 19:47

historical AMUSEMENT...exaggeration is a form of amusement, my friend.

Theyll probably end up converting Mike Tyson style.

-------------

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։

Posted By: Tobodai
Date Posted: 01-Sep-2004 at 22:32
WW3, Me versus God, God dies, I rule supreme.

-------------
"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton

Posted By: Anujkhamar
Date Posted: 02-Sep-2004 at 04:11
on a serious note....... i doubt the world's ready for WW3 yet. We only have one superpower, some countries are spending less and less on defence and we've still got the threat of nukes.

once the eastern superpowers (and europe) rise, people find ways to deflect nukes or everyone gives up on them, which leads to another arms race, then we'll see a world war.

It'll probably be China + ally's versus America and co.

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 02-Sep-2004 at 16:35
If their will be a 3rd World War, it probably wouldn't be called 3rd World War. The first 2 WW's had  connectionswith each other they won't share with WW3.

Now the amusement part:
Vatican City State vs Tristan da Cunha.

-------------

Posted By: John Doe
Date Posted: 02-Sep-2004 at 17:42

Russia and maybe India would join the US if there was a war versus all muslims.

And is turkey suppose to fight against its old ally as well ?

Posted By: JanusRook
Date Posted: 02-Sep-2004 at 22:33

Now the amusement part:
Vatican City State vs Tristan da Cunha.

I say bring it. The remotest island on earth's got nothin' against us.

-------------
Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.

Posted By: warlord
Date Posted: 08-Sep-2004 at 03:35
The world versus 1 evil scientist, his dog and 2 tiger cubs........... 2020. Evil wins.

-------------

Date Posted: 08-Sep-2004 at 10:50

7 billion muslims and communists versus 1 evil scientist, his dog and 2 tiger cubs........... 2020. Evil wins.

Warlord where do you planning on getting two tiger cubs from?

-------------

Date Posted: 08-Sep-2004 at 11:36
Theres probably some running around the Jangala in his back garden

-------------
Arrrgh!!"

Posted By: Abyssmal Fiend
Date Posted: 08-Sep-2004 at 11:55

O_O Lol. This is out there.

And don't expect Germany to join any wars anytime soon. Militarism is pretty much shuned upon, and we aren't in any rush to kick Europe's ass again.

-------------

Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!

Date Posted: 08-Sep-2004 at 13:47

And don't expect Germany to join any wars anytime soon.

However germans will sign up en masse. Especially when Bush decides its America versus Islamic Communist Fascist Atheist Academics (aka Terrorists).

-------------

Posted By: Jagatai Khan
Date Posted: 10-Sep-2004 at 08:46

According to Nostradamus:

Africa,Asia,Latin world vs Europe(where is USA?)

According to me:

Usa,Israel,Turkey vs Europe(where are others?)

-------------

Date Posted: 10-Sep-2004 at 12:32

A little strange considereing Nostradamis lived in a latin country. Or is this a wacky interpretation of his work.

-------------
Arrrgh!!"

Posted By: Temujin
Date Posted: 10-Sep-2004 at 14:07
giant robots will fight on high mountains!

-------------

Posted By: Genghis
Date Posted: 10-Sep-2004 at 14:47

I think it could be Russian, USA, India, Japan, United Korea versus China, Pakistan, and others.  Some nations of Europe would join the Russo-Americo-Indo alliance and others might stay neutral.

-------------
Member of IAEA

Posted By: Tobodai
Date Posted: 10-Sep-2004 at 20:18
Originally posted by Cywr

A little strange considereing Nostradamis lived in a latin country. Or is this a wacky interpretation of his work.

His work is already wacky enough.

-------------
"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton

Posted By: TheDiplomat
Date Posted: 13-Sep-2004 at 05:49
No chance for  WWIII.

-------------
ARDA:The best Turkish diplomat ever!

Date Posted: 13-Sep-2004 at 17:38
Originally posted by Genghis

I think it could be Russian, USA, India, Japan, United Korea versus China, Pakistan, and others.  Some nations of Europe would join the Russo-Americo-Indo alliance and others might stay neutral.

I agree with this, this seems the most likely for any future great war, if any...perhaps we can elaborate more on this...

U.S., Russia, Korea, India, Japan

China, Pakistan, (vietnam?)...
who else would join?

-------------

Posted By: Evildoer
Date Posted: 18-Sep-2004 at 16:56

One thing inaccurate about Muslim vs. America theory is that so called "Muslims" are not united, and most of these "Muslim" countries are under rule of dictators that are friendly to America.

Turkey: Democratic but friend of America.

Saudi Arabia is a monarchy that is basically jointly-run by America. In return they have 7% of American capital...

Mubarakian Egypt blasts Israel but wants to get on good side of America.

Former "Rogue" Qadafi joined the Americans recently.

General Musharaf of Pakistan is American ally.

Afghanistan is too weak and is occupied anyway.

Same with Iraq.

Lebannon is tiny.

Jordan is has a king, or rather an American manager...

The only potential allience is between Baathist Syria and fundementalist semi-democratic Iran, which seems to be America's new target. Sudan may join but they will only ruin the allience's reputation.

A major war might errupt if Taiwan and US forms alliences with Central Asian Republics, and China invades these, or Taiwan. Then US will be dragged in then a whole massive conflict would arrise.

Date Posted: 19-Sep-2004 at 09:41

Kashmir seems to be a real hot spot for India and Pakistan, but I don't really see them going to war.  In my opinion, any sort of war would just end up being a stalemate with large casualties.  Here's an interesting scenario: http://www.matt-marriott.faithweb.com/moslem/conventional_war_analysis.html - http://www.matt-marriott.faithweb.com/moslem/conventional_wa r_analysis.html

There seem to more feasible scenarios between China vs. Taiwan, and N. Korea vs. S. Korea or Japan.

Amusement: Canada comes out of nowhere and conquers Turkey.  Canada then proceeds to change the country's name to Chicken....

-------------

Date Posted: 19-Sep-2004 at 14:23

No, Canada eats it.

North Korea will strike South before they do anything else, unless of course they are invaded by US.

Date Posted: 07-Oct-2004 at 02:00

Originally posted by Tobodai

WW3, Me versus God, God dies, I rule supreme.

There is no God. There is only Warlord.

-------------

Date Posted: 07-Oct-2004 at 02:05
Originally posted by JanusRook

Warlord where do you planning on getting two tiger cubs from?

I will clone them, and impart supernatural powers. They will help me fight the forces of good.

Tiger cubs are just sooooooooooo cute!

Date Posted: 08-Oct-2004 at 10:27
Dynamic Superpower of Europe includes Turkey will not defeat!

-------------

Date Posted: 09-Oct-2004 at 20:51

???

There is no Warlord. There is only Axis of Evil.

Posted By: TheDiplomat
Date Posted: 10-Oct-2004 at 12:01
Originally posted by Evildoer

No, Canada eats it.

in your dreams...

-------------
ARDA:The best Turkish diplomat ever!

Date Posted: 11-Oct-2004 at 03:11
Originally posted by Evildoer

???

There is no Warlord. There is only Axis of Evil.

Warlord is Evil personified.

-------------

Date Posted: 11-Oct-2004 at 09:43
Over 4 years Warlord and Ahnold will fight the form the Allies of Evil, to fight against the Axis of Evil.

-------------

Date Posted: 14-Oct-2004 at 02:48

The Terminator and the SuperTerminator!

To protect the rich and save the intelligent................ and save Mother Earth from the human pestilence.

-------------

Posted By: Shifty Russian
Date Posted: 15-Oct-2004 at 16:43

China V China (civil war) - the masses of poor who are sick of working like slaves - revolt and try make a new communism.v2 beta. The US help the business minded Chinese to hold down the peasants. The far left unemployed from all around the world, will find something to do other then preotest and make 'throw your vote away' political parties! Travel to China and grab a gun!

Russia will regroup all army ex-pat - and take over the world whilst the US fights with China 

- If France can't find the white flag on the wall  - UK or Germany give the slightest impression of retaliation, they get nuked - the other countries are too weak to defend them selves.

Then Shifty Russian will come out of mist (that will be conviniently provided) on to the world stage (which will also be conviniently provided), and say the words "I'm Shifty Russian, B*tch" - and a new world order will be reached, with sun shine and lolli-pops for all.

-------------
I'm Shifty Russian, Suka

Date Posted: 16-Oct-2004 at 11:20

it will be a water-war

-------------

Posted By: babyblue
Date Posted: 16-Oct-2004 at 13:01
Originally posted by Jagatai Khan

it will be a water-war

no....it'll be a war with water cannons....and our troops would line up to be inspected like this...

-------------

Posted By: Renegade
Date Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 17:28
Originally posted by Jagatai Khan

According to me:

Usa,Israel,Turkey vs Europe(where are others?)

Aren't there lots of Latin countries in Europe?

-------------
"I kill a few so that many may live."

- Sam Fisher

Posted By: Maharbbal
Date Posted: 08-Aug-2006 at 23:53
Technically, all of them (Portugal, Spain, France and Italy, some had Romania, but I'm doubtfull).

By the way some possible scenarios for WWIII:
USA and most of Nato and its allies against the Muslim world. The two adversaries end up completely destryed and the Chinese rule.
USA vs China... Scary
China and some of its allies against the muslim world. Quiet cool to thinkabout a WWIII without Europe or the USA (at least for most of the war). It ends with a major western victory as its two main oponent have destroyed each other.

-------------
I am a free donkey!

Posted By: arch.buff
Date Posted: 15-Aug-2006 at 04:01
The US and Nato against the Muslim World and we are both destroyed? How do you figure Nato and US go down?

Posted By: Jay.
Date Posted: 20-Aug-2006 at 14:59
Nostradamus predicted that the WWIII will be in 2012. A nuclear war. I've also read somewhere that 80% of the world's population will be wiped out at the end of the war, but I seriously doubt it.

-------------
Samo Sloga Srbina Spasava
Only Unity Can Save the Serb

Posted By: Dampier
Date Posted: 05-Sep-2006 at 13:49

Doubt we will have one, regional wars seem more likely.

-------------

Posted By: Adalwolf
Date Posted: 08-Sep-2006 at 16:22
Originally posted by Maharbbal

Technically, all of them (Portugal, Spain, France and Italy, some had Romania, but I'm doubtfull).

By the way some possible scenarios for WWIII:
USA and most of Nato and its allies against the Muslim world. The two adversaries end up completely destryed and the Chinese rule.
USA vs China... Scary
China and some of its allies against the muslim world. Quiet cool to thinkabout a WWIII without Europe or the USA (at least for most of the war). It ends with a major western victory as its two main oponent have destroyed each other.

World War 3, in my opinion, will be the U.S. vs China. The huge manpower the Chinese can draw on will force the U.S. to resort to nukes to take out China, but probably only as a last resort: like if the Chinese managed to invade the U.S, which I don't think will be possible for years.

Posted By: Dampier
Date Posted: 10-Sep-2006 at 13:37
But how can the Chinese get their men to America? Not only that but the Chinese and American economies are so entwined a war would cause economic disaster. Instead proxies of China are a more likely opponent. Not only that but the war would probably be fought on some foreign ground as neither America or China have the military capabilities for full scale invasions.

-------------

Date Posted: 10-Sep-2006 at 14:33
Originally posted by Dampier

But how can the Chinese get their men to America? Not only that but the Chinese and American economies are so entwined a war would cause economic disaster. Instead proxies of China are a more likely opponent. Not only that but the war would probably be fought on some foreign ground as neither America or China have the military capabilities for full scale invasions.

I don't believe the Chinese have the capability of landing troops on American soil at the present, however, they may in the half century.

While the American and Chinese economies are relatively dependant on one another, eventually China will want to flex its muscles and assert its dominance, which will bring it into conflict with the U.S., as the U.S. is the dominant power at the moment.

Posted By: gcle2003
Date Posted: 11-Sep-2006 at 13:35
Originally posted by Adalwolf

Originally posted by Dampier

I don't believe the Chinese have the capability of landing troops on American soil at the present, however, they may in the half century.

While the American and Chinese economies are relatively dependant on one another, eventually China will want to flex its muscles and assert its dominance,
Why would China want to do that? On the whole the Chinese are a fairly sensible bunch nowadays.  There are no barbarians any more (apart from in pop music Smile)

which will bring it into conflict with the U.S., as the U.S. is the dominant power at the moment.

The US isn't dominant at the moment. Have you looked at Iraq or Afghanistan lately?

-------------

Date Posted: 11-Sep-2006 at 14:16
Originally posted by gcle2003

which will bring it into conflict with the U.S., as the U.S. is the dominant power at the moment.

"The US isn't dominant at the moment. Have you looked at Iraq or Afghanistan lately?"

The U.S. IS the dominant economic and military power at the moment. No other nation can compete with the U.S. military or economy. No other nation can defeat the U.S. in a conventional war.

That brings us to Iraq and Afghanistan. Ousting the Taleban and toppling Saddam were both short and successful operations-though much of Taleban escaped and are now trying to take bake Afghanistan.

The battles in Iraq and Afghanistan are not conventional wars. The 'insurgents', if that is how you want to classify them, do not fight regularly because they would quickly be destroyed by the U.S. military. So, they set bombs, murder, and shoot and fade back into the civilian populace. These tactics do not occur in conventional war, which is why the U.S. is having problems.

Posted By: Vivek Sharma
Date Posted: 12-Sep-2006 at 04:26
It would be a religious war basically Muslims against everybody. I mean the Jews, the Christians, the Indians.

The theatre of war would be central, south asia & the middle east. 

-------------
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn

Date Posted: 12-Sep-2006 at 04:27

God knows the outcome. (The winning God or Gods)

-------------

Date Posted: 12-Sep-2006 at 05:19

"The US isn't dominant at the moment. Have you looked at Iraq or Afghanistan lately?"

The U.S. IS the dominant economic and military power at the moment. No other nation can compete with the U.S. military or economy. No other nation can defeat the U.S. in a conventional war.
What good is that? And how are you going to pay for it if other countries stop letting you have the money to do so?

That brings us to Iraq and Afghanistan. Ousting the Taleban and toppling Saddam were both short and successful operations-though much of Taleban escaped and are now trying to take bake Afghanistan.
To oust the Taleban you only had to lend support to the Northern Alliance which was already fighting them. That gave them most of the country. But not all of it, so it's not over yet. And if toppling Saddam was a short and successfulm operation, how come you still have all those soldiers there, with the dead and injured count at nearly 3,000 and over 60,000 and still rising?

I guess you think the operation in Vietnam was short and successful too?

I'll give you Panama and Grenada. After all the US only has 100 times as many people as Panama and thirty thousand times as many people as Grenada.

The battles in Iraq and Afghanistan are not conventional wars. The 'insurgents', if that is how you want to classify them, do not fight regularly because they would quickly be destroyed by the U.S. military. So, they set bombs, murder, and shoot and fade back into the civilian populace. These tactics do not occur in conventional war, which is why the U.S. is having problems.

The US is having problems because it is not as powerful as it thought it was because it has essentially wasted the money it borrowed on mostly useless weaponry.

You cannot seriously say (a) that you are the dominant military power and (b) that the enemy is too clever for you.

'Dominant' means you win. Not that you spend more money on your forces than anyone else.

-------------

Date Posted: 12-Sep-2006 at 05:26
Originally posted by Vivek Sharma

It would be a religious war basically Muslims against everybody. I mean the Jews, the Christians, the Indians.

The theatre of war would be central, south asia & the middle east. 

Muslims against everybody in a world war is a walkover for the everybody.

However I also can't see Muslims burying their internal quarrels enough to start one.

-------------

Date Posted: 12-Sep-2006 at 05:46
How can you say it would be a walkover.
Muslims are the fiercest fighters in the world as seen in history. They can unite under islam & can very much destroy any enemy in the world.

You need to remember that Pakistan the leader of Muslims now has nuclear bombs made from the best technologies all over the world & Chinese logistical & other support.

-------------

Posted By: Gundamor
Date Posted: 12-Sep-2006 at 15:36

How can you say it would be a walkover.Muslims are the fiercest fighters in the world as seen in history. They can unite under islam & can very much destroy any enemy in the world.You need to remember that Pakistan the leader of Muslims now has nuclear bombs made from the best technologies all over the world & Chinese logistical & other support.

In a war without limits the west would anhilate anything in that Scenario. The thousands of muslims that surrendered to us in the Gulf War were not that fierce nor do I call them cowards. But its unfair to use that kind of blanket statement of fiercest warriors. For any people or nation really. China would be on the wests side. It would probably allow them to scoop up Indonesia and other areas for doing their part in this hypothetical fight against Islam. They would want a piece of the pie and would want to be on the winning side. Though I doubt Islam will ever unite in that fashion. I dont see how pakistan would figure into any leadership role. They have their own internal problems to deal with as it is and would not want to sustain a war like that which it knows would risks its existance. I'm sure Indias mouth would water if this scenerio ever came about as well.

-------------
"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind"

Date Posted: 12-Sep-2006 at 15:56

What good is that? And how are you going to pay for it if other countries stop letting you have the money to do so?

To oust the Taleban you only had to lend support to the Northern Alliance which was already fighting them. That gave them most of the country. But not all of it, so it's not over yet. And if toppling Saddam was a short and successfulm operation, how come you still have all those soldiers there, with the dead and injured count at nearly 3,000 and over 60,000 and still rising?

I guess you think the operation in Vietnam was short and successful too?

I'll give you Panama and Grenada. After all the US only has 100 times as many people as Panama and thirty thousand times as many people as Grenada.

The US is having problems because it is not as powerful as it thought it was because it has essentially wasted the money it borrowed on mostly useless weaponry.

You cannot seriously say (a) that you are the dominant military power and (b) that the enemy is too clever for you.

'Dominant' means you win. Not that you spend more money on your forces than anyone else.

I'm not saying they are too clever. I'm saying that we are not fighting the war correctly. We are not going on the offensive enough. The enemy needs to be pressed constantly and without remorse. Our tactic should be similar to that of General Grant in the Civil War: attack constantly wherever the enemy is. Grind the enemy down to nothing, beyond all hope of resistance.

Posted By: OSMANLI
Date Posted: 13-Sep-2006 at 05:03

You need to remember that Pakistan the leader of Muslims

How did you figure that out?

-------------

Posted By: Omar al Hashim
Date Posted: 13-Sep-2006 at 05:27
I'm stunned at the number of people who think Islam is a country with borders and governments.

Seriously! Its a religion, a philosophy, an idea! Not a system of government and not a place.

Wacko

-------------

Date Posted: 13-Sep-2006 at 08:10
What you think might be the eason behind this ?

-------------

Posted By: xi_tujue
Date Posted: 13-Sep-2006 at 08:41
don't know with what ww3 is going to be fought with all I know is ww4 is going to be fought by sticks and stones (or some thing like this albert einstein)

-------------
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage

Date Posted: 13-Sep-2006 at 08:48
No we will come back to Swords & Spears & bows. That's more likely.

-------------

Posted By: perikles
Date Posted: 10-Oct-2006 at 07:41
Muslins are fighting each other since the beggining of history. I can hardly imagine a muslin union!!!

USA is the DOMINANT country. I can't see Iraq and Afganistan because americans destroied everything. Did you get my point?

They only left rebels to fight in these areas.

Do you think that USA needs the appooval of any country to do do anything?
All the countries have debts to USA.
And offcourse if China thinks that can prevail USA chinese army would have envade Taiwan.

-------------
Samos national guard.

260 days left.

Date Posted: 10-Oct-2006 at 08:20
That is the present position.

-------------

Posted By: Batu
Date Posted: 05-Nov-2006 at 13:58
make love not war (third world love).Muslims and the rest of the world

-------------
A wizard is never late,nor he is early he arrives exactly when he means to :) ( Gandalf the White in the Third Age of History Empire Of Istari )

Posted By: Athanasios
Date Posted: 05-Feb-2007 at 21:30
WW3? i think that someone has lost his sense of humor...

Ermm...........Disapprove

-------------

Date Posted: 05-Feb-2007 at 22:31
WW3 is the end, el final, finito, finis, KAPUT .... BOOOOM Dead

Anyone that think otherwise, should better go to a brain scanner LOL

Pinguin

Posted By: Cezar
Date Posted: 07-Feb-2007 at 15:46
Originally posted by pinguin

WW3 is the end, el final, finito, finis, KAPUT .... BOOOOM Dead

Anyone that think otherwise, should better go to a brain scanner LOL

Pinguin

Why should he do that, the scanner will show nothing.

Posted By: Dolphin
Date Posted: 08-Feb-2007 at 07:29
I think that WW3 will not end in nuclear destruction.. Let me try to explain amidst the vacuity of my hollow skull  Wacko

Na just kidding You're Right, if the assumption is that the entire planet, or at least the major players of the planet are involved, then MAD will surely come into effect. However, I don't believe there will be another purely global war with all the superpowers capable of Nuclear destruction involved, more like a new tribalism with small scale wars over issues directly relevant to that area. Maybe I hope it more than I believe it.

-------------

Posted By: Denis
Date Posted: 09-Feb-2007 at 10:35
I don't see why there is this accepted consensus that another war on the scale of the previous massive wars on this planet is inevitable. Its not. In fact the chances that a huge nuclear war occurs is slim to nil, thanks to mutually assured destruction as our good friend Emmet has mentioned here.

-------------
"Death belongs to God alone. By what right do men touch that unknown thing"

Victor Hugo

Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.56a - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz - http://www.webwizguide.com