Print Page | Close Window

turkish secret chat !

Printed From: History Community ~ All Empires
Category: Multilingual Section
Forum Name: Türk Kültürü ve Tarihi
Forum Discription: Turkish Culture and History (Turkish Language Forum)
URL: http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=34519
Printed Date: 07-Dec-2021 at 03:23
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.56a - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: turkish secret chat !
Posted By: yomud
Subject: turkish secret chat !
Date Posted: 16-Apr-2014 at 14:48
ok guys i made this thread so we could talk more freely about the situation in PDF  i ill give you general info about this thread


this is the old forum born in 2002 there is no alret nor mentiont ! we have only a star in top right side of the page when you push it will send you to the new page and show you recent posts you ill need to refresh rapidly  that page  or the this page if you wanna see the new posts

owner of this website is a very respectful persian name cyrus shammiri he and red clay run this forum and the member of this forum are not 18-20 years old young people so be respectful when you are talking to them



http://www.allempires.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=3 -

-------------
yomud are free people



Replies:
Posted By: rmi5
Date Posted: 16-Apr-2014 at 15:11
Who else from PDF is a member here? BTW, don't you think that it would be better if we talk about it in PM?


Posted By: yomud
Date Posted: 16-Apr-2014 at 15:20
Originally posted by rmi5

Who else from PDF is a member here? BTW, don't you think that it would be better if we talk about it in PM?
we all cant talk in pm we need a thread for it


-------------
yomud are free people


Posted By: rmi5
Date Posted: 16-Apr-2014 at 15:49
OK Wink


Posted By: red clay
Date Posted: 17-Apr-2014 at 11:11
Guys, you can talk about whatever you wish, so long as it's kept within the Code of Conduct.  AE has a tradition of allowing discussion of controversial matters, just keep the idea of mutual respect in mind.
 
Btw- When AE was first started, the average age was 16-20.  Cyrus was in his early 20's.  The editor of the magazine was 15.  There was just a handful of us grumpy old guys. Wink
 
 


-------------
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.


Posted By: yomud
Date Posted: 17-Apr-2014 at 17:05
Originally posted by red clay

Guys, you can talk about whatever you wish, so long as it's kept within the Code of Conduct.  AE has a tradition of allowing discussion of controversial matters, just keep the idea of mutual respect in mind.
 
Btw- When AE was first started, the average age was 16-20.  Cyrus was in his early 20's.  The editor of the magazine was 15.  There was just a handful of us grumpy old guys. Wink
 
 
thanks red will it ok to bring 30 new turkish member here  Tongue? ollios will be happy to hear it LOL


-------------
yomud are free people


Posted By: red clay
Date Posted: 18-Apr-2014 at 09:58
The more, the merrier. Big smile 

-------------
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.


Posted By: Sinan
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:02
Okay, i'm here.

For starters who is yomud ? Ghara ghan from pdf ?

Edit: Find this place in a minute. :) Before the PM.


Posted By: yomud
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:10
yes sinan it's me i was here long before pdf if you could smuggled other turkish member here too it will be awsome those who gets banned can talk with us here too  Cool

-------------
yomud are free people


Posted By: T-123456
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:19
I'm here to hi all,Big smile

-------------
To avoid criticism say nothing,do nothing,be nothing.


Posted By: rmi5
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:19
Hi Sinan, 
Welcome to the forum buddy. Clap
Yes he is our Ghara ghan. LOL


Posted By: rmi5
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:20
Originally posted by T-123456

Hi T-123456
Welcome here, dude!


Posted By: yomud
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:21
why you  @sinan @t-123456 why you two are so panic ? write something 4 of us now is here i hop we could bring all 30 :D


-------------
yomud are free people


Posted By: T-123456
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:22
No panic here yomud,dont know the word.

-------------
To avoid criticism say nothing,do nothing,be nothing.


Posted By: rmi5
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:23
Guys, Don't be panic ;)
Here has a good atmosphere. 
@ghara ghan, probably they have problem to respond our messages, but it is not a problem. after a few post or 1-2 days, you would be able to send messages as well ;)


Posted By: T-123456
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:24
@rmi5,wanted to ask you this before,who is that on your avatar?
Ty both for the welcome.


-------------
To avoid criticism say nothing,do nothing,be nothing.


Posted By: rmi5
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:27
Originally posted by T-123456

No panic here yomud,dont know the word.
Yup, we understand. the forum has a bit different environment and features and it maybe confusing at the beginning, but you would get used to it very quickly.
Some little differences:
We don't have mentioning system here.
We do have messaging (PM)system here.
mods and other members are really respectful and nice.
There is another turkish brother, whose name is Ollios.



Posted By: rmi5
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:28
Originally posted by T-123456

@rmi5,wanted to ask you this before,who is that on your avatar?
Ty both for the welcome.
He is Sattar khan. He was the military leader of the constitution revolution in Iran, and he is very respected among Azerbaijanis. Smile


Posted By: yomud
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:29
it will be awesome if we could bring neptune and atatwolf here !  Big smile

-------------
yomud are free people


Posted By: Sinan
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:31
No need to bring all of the Turks here. They are not all interested. We have a core team who does stuff... 


Posted By: rmi5
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:33
Originally posted by yomud

it will be awesome if we could bring neptune and atatwolf here !  Big smile
We can wait a bit before bringing Atatwolf here. I like him a lot, but he is a bit too harsh for this forum. LOLWink 
I think T-123456 is a senior member and has emails of some of our Turkish brothers. Is it right? if it is so, I would appreciate it if you can let ASQ-1918, olcayto and Xenon54 know about this forum as well. Smile


Posted By: rmi5
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:35
Originally posted by Sinan

No need to bring all of the Turks here. They are not all interested. We have a core team who does stuff... 
That makes sense ;)


Posted By: yomud
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:35
Originally posted by rmi5

Originally posted by yomud

it will be awesome if we could bring neptune and atatwolf here !  Big smile
We can wait a bit before bringing Atatwolf here. I like him a lot, but he is a bit too harsh for this forum. LOLWink 
I think T-123456 is a senior member and has emails of some of our Turkish brothers. Is it right? if it is so, I would appreciate it if you can let ASQ-1918, olcayto and Xenon54 know about this forum as well. Smile
agree

-------------
yomud are free people


Posted By: yomud
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:36
Originally posted by Sinan

No need to bring all of the Turks here. They are not all interested. We have a core team who does stuff... 
ok bro Wink


-------------
yomud are free people


Posted By: Sinan
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:38
Okay let me explain.

Core team is: T-123456, Neptune, Olcayto and me.

atatwolf don't get involves in such stuff.
Also xenon, he is a easy going guy.
ASQ-1918 also don't get involves.

But they will support us if we start something.


Posted By: rmi5
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:43
Are you planning for a new coup in PDF? WinkSmileLOL

Originally posted by Sinan

Okay let me explain.

Core team is: T-123456, Neptune, Olcayto and me.

atatwolf don't get involves in such stuff.
Also xenon, he is a easy going guy.
ASQ-1918 also don't get involves.

But they will support us if we start something.


Posted By: Sinan
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:47
Nope... no there is no need....  we get what we wanted.

But i think we will need our own forum in the future.

I don't know how and when.. but it's a need.


Posted By: rmi5
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 18:51
Originally posted by Sinan

Nope... no there is no need....  we get what we wanted.

But i think we will need our own forum in the future.

I don't know how and when.. but it's a need.
I agree. Wink
That forum is getting ridiculous, and getting worse day by day. Anyway, me and Yomud would also support you guys in any conditions. Just let us know and we will help you ;)


Posted By: Sinan
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 19:11
Thx bro. Smile


Posted By: T-123456
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 20:05
You both rmi5 and yomud should join pakistanaffairs if you are not a in allready,we need some more leverage.
They are monitoring that forum,the more of us they see there,the better for our situation.Wink


-------------
To avoid criticism say nothing,do nothing,be nothing.


Posted By: rmi5
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 20:38
Originally posted by T-123456

You both rmi5 and yomud should join pakistanaffairs if you are not a in allready,we need some more leverage.
They are monitoring that forum,the more of us they see there,the better for our situation.Wink
Actually, I have joined that forum before, Wink but I have not been active there. I thought that all of you guys, you,sinan,neptune, and olcayto are not active there anymore. BTW, Safriz is in Pakistanaffairs and he is annoying. Dead Are you guys active in that forum?


Posted By: rmi5
Date Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 20:51
@yomud 
BTW we need to make Türk Kültürü ve Tarihi Section more active. I think this thread:
http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=31344
is a good one. we can also post some Azeri, and Turkmen music to this thread as well. 


Posted By: T-123456
Date Posted: 20-Apr-2014 at 05:04
Originally posted by rmi5

Originally posted by T-123456

You both rmi5 and yomud should join pakistanaffairs if you are not a in allready,we need some more leverage.
They are monitoring that forum,the more of us they see there,the better for our situation.Wink
Actually, I have joined that forum before, Wink but I have not been active there. I thought that all of you guys, you,sinan,neptune, and olcayto are not active there anymore. BTW, Safriz is in Pakistanaffairs and he is annoying. Dead Are you guys active in that forum?

We are and dont worry about safriz.


-------------
To avoid criticism say nothing,do nothing,be nothing.


Posted By: red clay
Date Posted: 20-Apr-2014 at 09:01
Hello and welcome aboard guys.  I played with the post totals on you new guys to allow you to PM .  Usually it's ten posts that allows you to post to PM.

-------------
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.


Posted By: rmi5
Date Posted: 20-Apr-2014 at 10:20
Originally posted by red clay

Hello and welcome aboard guys.  I played with the post totals on you new guys to allow you to PM .  Usually it's ten posts that allows you to post to PM.

Thank you very much WinkBig smile


Posted By: Sinan
Date Posted: 21-Apr-2014 at 15:00
Thx Smile


Posted By: Ollios
Date Posted: 22-Apr-2014 at 06:31
Guys, you are just talking but there is no action.

Az laf, çok iş

I am suspicious about your ethicity. I think your number is quite enough, don't waste your time for waiting your friends.

Bir Türk Dünya'ya bedeldir Big smile

Small suggestion for all new friends, before creating a topic firstly check the old topics. Maybe, it has already opened.


-------------
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır


Posted By: T-123456
Date Posted: 22-Apr-2014 at 12:05
Originally posted by red clay

Hello and welcome aboard guys.  I played with the post totals on you new guys to allow you to PM .  Usually it's ten posts that allows you to post to PM.

Thank you.


-------------
To avoid criticism say nothing,do nothing,be nothing.


Posted By: Sinan
Date Posted: 22-Apr-2014 at 15:39
Originally posted by Ollios

Guys, you are just talking but there is no action.

Az laf, çok iş

I am suspicious about your ethicity. I think your number is quite enough, don't waste your time for waiting your friends.

Bir Türk Dünya'ya bedeldir Big smile

Small suggestion for all new friends, before creating a topic firstly check the old topics. Maybe, it has already opened.

T-123456 abim de bende sapına kadar Türküz. Big smile

Yanlız şöyle bir şey var. İkimizde başka bir foruma üyeyiz burda bulunmamızın sebebi irtibat halinde olabilmek.... tarihten pek anlamam ben. Dead



Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.56a - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz - http://www.webwizguide.com