Forum Discription: The Mother of all stickies
URL: http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30962
Printed Date: 08-May-2024 at 00:53
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.56a - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Cute Baby Pictures
Posted By: TheAlaniDragonRising
Subject: Cute Baby Pictures
Date Posted: 11-Jan-2012 at 11:22
I came across this collection of, what I consider to be very cute baby picture, from a national newspaper site. What I want to know is, do you have any cute baby pictures you want to add to this thread?

undefined
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1251841/The-incredible-pictures-snoozing-newborns-taken-babies-10-days-old.html - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1251841/The-incredible-pictures-snoozing-newborns-taken-babies-10-days-old.html

-------------
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.

Replies:
Posted By: tjadams
Date Posted: 11-Jan-2012 at 11:32

Date Posted: 11-Jan-2012 at 19:20
Ah a baby fairy.

-------------
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.

Date Posted: 12-Jan-2012 at 02:49

-------------

Date Posted: 13-Jan-2012 at 18:40
This cute baby is saying she wants to dress like her Mama, I think.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 13-Jan-2012 at 19:22
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

This cute baby is saying she wants to dress like her Mama, I think.Smile

The eyes look a bit colorized, but a she's a cutie-patootie.

Date Posted: 14-Jan-2012 at 18:23
Very cute baby girl in her beautiful costume - Wallpaper

-------------

Date Posted: 14-Jan-2012 at 22:51
Look at the wonder in this ones eyes.

Cute Baby Girl

-------------

Date Posted: 14-Jan-2012 at 23:22
Very cute. Hard to ever be angry with them. :)

Date Posted: 16-Jan-2012 at 04:16
baby girl images cute. Cute Baby Girl

-------------

Date Posted: 16-Jan-2012 at 10:12

Date Posted: 16-Jan-2012 at 12:04
Originally posted by tjadams

Ah, they are cute, tjadams. I think I'll have to look out for a picture of my son when he was little.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 16-Jan-2012 at 15:00
Isn't this the kind of cuteness you're after when you want to have a baby?Smile

With the Dragon, and drew desperately now from memory, that was a few years ago.Smile 

My son is twenty now.Smile

-------------

Posted By: Earlodom
Date Posted: 17-Jan-2012 at 02:46
I love cute kid and cute babies too.. they are adorable.. I am updating them in my google + page and also in facebook page as I go along.

- Cute Kid of of the Year 2012 Facebook page

-------------
- Cute Kid of the Year 2012

Date Posted: 17-Jan-2012 at 12:12

Ahhhhhh, look  again, my son when little, isn’t this the kind of cuteness you’re after when you feel the urgent need to have a baby?Smile

With the Dragon, and drew again now from pictures found, I'm thinking this is another cute one from all those years back.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 18-Jan-2012 at 14:39

Can I say this again, yes I think so, ahhhhhhhhhhhh, my son again, and still isn’t this the cuteness you might want when you feel the urgent need to have a baby?Smile

With the Dragon, and drew even more now from photos I have, I still think these are cute.Smile

-------------

Posted By: medenaywe
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2012 at 14:44
You are proud father of three sons,Alani!All the best for you.Is it time for grandpa?Tongue

Date Posted: 18-Jan-2012 at 15:00
Originally posted by medenaywe

You are proud father of three sons,Alani!All the best for you.Is it time for grandpa?Tongue
A proud Father, yes, medenaywe, but just the one son, and probably a few years off being a grandpa. Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
In my dreams I'd like another. Ideally I want to have a baby girl.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

With the Dragon, and drew now from my dream, I live in hope.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-------------

Posted By: medenaywe
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2012 at 15:04
Hope your wishes will come true,grandpa of dragons!Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 18-Jan-2012 at 17:19
Originally posted by medenaywe

Hope your wishes will come true,grandpa of dragons!Thumbs Up
That would certainly be nice.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-------------

Date Posted: 19-Jan-2012 at 20:21
Originally posted by Earlodom

I love cute kid and cute babies too.. they are adorable.. I am updating them in my google + page and also in facebook page as I go along.

- Cute Kid of of the Year 2012 Facebook page

Feel free to do so, and at the same time maybe you could add the odd one onto this thread from some you already have.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 23-Jan-2012 at 16:55
This one is looking and asking, don't you want to have a baby now like me.

-------------

Date Posted: 24-Jan-2012 at 01:41
Angelic.

Date Posted: 25-Jan-2012 at 17:49
This one is saying, really, you desperately want to be a mom now to me?

-------------

Date Posted: 25-Jan-2012 at 18:29
This one is saying, if you desperately want to be a Mom now, remember I'm the one with a flower on my head.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 25-Jan-2012 at 19:57

Angelic.
Indeed so, tjadams, and so is this one. Look at those green eyes, ahhh.

Kind of melts away any anger from the day.

Date Posted: 26-Jan-2012 at 17:56

Angelic.
Indeed so, tjadams, and so is this one. Look at those green eyes, ahhh.

Kind of melts away any anger from the day.
This is one of the reasons I started this thread, as I read this on some scientific article. Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-------------

Date Posted: 27-Jan-2012 at 14:10
Ah this is another cute baby, and this one reminds me of my sister when she was little.

Come on everyone, this thread is for your cute baby pictures too.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 28-Jan-2012 at 23:12
Ahhhhhhhhhh, another cute one with a costume on, hows sweet.Smile

Cute baby girl like angel desktop wallpaper

-------------

Date Posted: 29-Jan-2012 at 20:22
Here's another one which seems to say, "do you want to be a Mom desperately now to me"?

-------------

Date Posted: 01-Feb-2012 at 22:45
How sweet are those curls, ahhhhhhhh!!!

Cute Photographs Of Baby Girls

-------------

Date Posted: 02-Feb-2012 at 08:07
Strictly a guy's perspective, but, red head girls can be so cute, 
but red head boys are generally not so.  ( no offense to any guys)

Date Posted: 02-Feb-2012 at 08:09

Ahhhhhhh, look at the wonder in this one's face.

The expression "Fine as baby's hair" is so true. The little ones have such healthy and pretty hair....when a they
aren't putting their dinner on their heads. :)

Date Posted: 02-Feb-2012 at 08:58

Ah, so it's not just me, tjadams. Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-------------

Date Posted: 02-Feb-2012 at 09:07

Ah, so it's not just me, tjadams. Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Coming from strictly my perspective of years of teaching. I've come to this conclusion so far:
red head boys are always trouble & disruptive in class.
red head girls are always outgoing, better students .
I know this is a broad stroke, but this has only been my field tests results. 

Date Posted: 02-Feb-2012 at 17:55
Ahhhhhhhhh, three for the price of one.

-------------

Date Posted: 02-Feb-2012 at 20:45
Maybe its just me, right now, but your photo link Alan isn't working.

Date Posted: 02-Feb-2012 at 20:57

Maybe its just me, right now, but your photo link Alan isn't working.
Are you able to see it now, mate?

-------------

Date Posted: 02-Feb-2012 at 21:04

Yes, maybe it was on my end the whole time.

I was using Ubuntu and maybe it was lagging a bit, I switched over to

Windows and I see it now. :)

Date Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 12:37
Ahhhhhhhhh, another new born baby, which makes you want to have a baby desperately now.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 13:19
Have a baby? Now? Great Caesar's Ghost no!
I did that, paid my dues, not its time for me start taking it easy.
Hmm, wait. Maybe with a hot new young wife I might be persuaded to
think about it. :)

Date Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 13:23

Have a baby? Now? Great Caesar's Ghost no!
I did that, paid my dues, not its time for me start taking it easy.
Hmm, wait. Maybe with a hot new young wife I might be persuaded to
think about it. :)
Ah ha, there's life in the old dog yet. Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-------------

Date Posted: 06-Feb-2012 at 21:32
So you do want to desperately have a baby now. lol

newborn-baby-photos-cute bunny ears and a sock as props

-------------

Date Posted: 09-Feb-2012 at 16:53
OMG how sweet is this one? What a cute cute baby.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 11-Feb-2012 at 19:41
What a beautiful one I have today, and how sweet.

-------------

Date Posted: 12-Feb-2012 at 17:06
A big yawn, and such a cute one.

undefined

-------------

Date Posted: 15-Feb-2012 at 18:17
Here's another little cute baby, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 19-Feb-2012 at 19:32

-------------

Date Posted: 19-Feb-2012 at 19:50
Another cute one here.

-------------

Date Posted: 20-Feb-2012 at 18:36
Another really cute baby.Smile

undefined

-------------

Date Posted: 21-Feb-2012 at 01:17
Sleeping babies are better than awake screaming ones.

Date Posted: 21-Feb-2012 at 18:33

Sleeping babies are better than awake screaming ones.
I totally agree mate, and here we have another sleeping cute baby.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-------------

Date Posted: 21-Feb-2012 at 19:27
There does seem to be a number of cute babies asleep, and here's another one.

-------------

Date Posted: 23-Feb-2012 at 13:24
Once again we have another cute baby who is asleep.

-------------

Date Posted: 06-Mar-2012 at 12:19
Ahhhhhhhhhhh how cute. Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 08-Mar-2012 at 02:13
Ahhhhhhhhh, how precious, and cute.Smile 
baby,cute,newborn-7dac8d08f6f5c5edf1e775b5fd1744eb_h.jpg

-------------

Date Posted: 11-Mar-2012 at 01:00
Another really cute one, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Smile
cute,babies,etsy-f1389f9f91dcb10e208d8ca2c4e72b9b_h.jpg

-------------

Date Posted: 14-Mar-2012 at 18:16
Awwwwwww what a cute baby.

-------------

Date Posted: 16-Mar-2012 at 19:29
Oh look at this Saint Patrick's Day cute baby then, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

-------------

Date Posted: 21-Mar-2012 at 00:49

-------------

Date Posted: 04-Jun-2012 at 23:05
I don't know about anyone else, but I think this is a beautiful picture, as well as being cute.
little-cute-baby-in-pink-rose.jpg

-------------

Date Posted: 17-Jun-2012 at 18:39
A Newborn Nap

-------------

Date Posted: 18-Jun-2012 at 00:23

-------------

Date Posted: 18-Jun-2012 at 23:15
Very cute. I certainly can see why some people when seeing cute babies like this say, " I desperately want a baby now". 

-------------

Date Posted: 20-Jun-2012 at 01:09
What a cute baby.

-------------

Date Posted: 21-Jun-2012 at 09:52

-------------

Date Posted: 22-Jun-2012 at 23:51
Now isn't that cute.

-------------

Date Posted: 23-Jun-2012 at 09:32
Can you imagine yourself desperately wanting a baby now as cute as these babies? My girlfriend has already picked out names.LOL

Beautiful Babies, Hermoso bebes

-------------

Date Posted: 29-Jun-2012 at 11:14
Oh how sweet.
Beautiful Babies

-------------

Date Posted: 30-Jun-2012 at 07:17
Ah, what a little cherub.Smile

Beautiful Babies

-------------

Date Posted: 01-Jul-2012 at 23:30
Oh, how cute.Smile

Beautiful Babies, Hermoso bebes

-------------

Date Posted: 06-Jul-2012 at 23:17
This one seems to be saying, it's not that you imagine taking a baby home with you, however I am a baby in a basket so what are you waiting for. OK I know, such things might indicate that you become insane with obsessing about the need to have a baby. Lets hope not.Confused

Jordyn Alexis is a beautiful baby!

-------------

Date Posted: 10-Jul-2012 at 04:16
If you want a baby desperately now to be cute, then look no further than here.Smile
Candy Shoppe Fringie

-------------

Date Posted: 21-Jul-2012 at 00:32
Another cute one here, with the added cuteness of the kitten. My girlfriend and I got engaged last week, so now she's my fiancée, and she has three cats, and a dog. They, the very cute cats, can shy away from people, including my fiancée's flat mates, but for some reason decide they want to be all over me as soon as I appear. The cute little dog does this too, but the picture below doesn't have a puppy, and I was going to say that I was posting this one with the cat as the kitten reminds me of my fiancée's wee cats.Smile  

girlAndKitten

-------------

Posted By: Centrix Vigilis
Date Posted: 21-Jul-2012 at 01:02
congrats.

And they are all cute.....but so is an Ah64A/D and M1A2 and a gawdamn Brit rifleman or US Cav trooper or French spec ops guy or German tanker.... in the defense of their cuteness. To mention but a few. For without that... they will not be cute long. Don't forget to tell them legends... lies and truths.... of their uncles and aunts who went into harms way...some of them never to have cuties of their own.

Because if ya don't defend the dead who stood there...and the living that do... ya remain merely a wannabe who would deny history whether ye felt it..their contribution, was appropriate or not. Which is to say an intellectual political coward and fraud bent on an subjective dissertation. And not objective analysis.

And eventually they will disown ya fer it..because the truth will find a way. Iow. old chummy, breaking yer bubble or not; the living remember the dead even when ya don't want it. And that includes a thread devoted to cuteness.

But ntl even tho it seems hard I wish you and yer woman the best. And may yer cuties find the greatness and comfort of My God.

-------------
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Date Posted: 21-Jul-2012 at 01:19
I thank you very much, CV, and will take your words into consideration. My Father was in the Cameron Highlanders in the Second world War, and sneaked in slightly under age. His brothers were regimental Sargent Majors. Their brother-in-law, Jimmy, just down the road from my Father, at the time, was blown to bits. We do not forget lightly. 

-------------

Posted By: Centrix Vigilis
Date Posted: 21-Jul-2012 at 01:40

I thank you very much, CV, and will take your words into consideration. My Father was in the Cameron Highlanders in the Second world War, and sneaked in slightly under age. His brothers were regimental Sargent Majors. Their brother-in-law, Jimmy, just down the road from my Father, at the time, was blown to bits. We do not forget lightly. 

And it's because I know and believe ya have a generous heart and that ya Da..thank him for his exemplary service..... because truth be told; I know a lot more of the history of your regiments that I let on.......that I.... the last of the Black Knights... remind all...not you ...of what they owe the dead.

I despise the living who wont acknowledege the dead. Right wrong or indifferent.

If they don't agree.... then piss off lol lol.

Now in my absence.... fer I got to make a living this week...report all trolls and spammers to the appropriate authorities. Contact Nick and Red and Meden and they will deal with the heathen godless shits. lol.

My best to yer woman.

CV

-------------
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Date Posted: 25-Jul-2012 at 04:34
The archetypal cute I want to be like Mommy baby picture.Smile 

Baby and Pearls

-------------

Date Posted: 25-Jul-2012 at 05:15
On seeing this cute one I'm reminded how my fiancée and I are picturing a possible cute one of our own.

Spaghetti Baby Face

-------------

Date Posted: 26-Jul-2012 at 06:26
This is a really sweet one.Smile

Sweet Sleep

-------------

Date Posted: 27-Jul-2012 at 08:32
Can you imagine a cute baby like this one saying please Mommy hold me in your arms. This goes for Dads too. How could anyone say no.Smile

Baby Girl Galway

-------------

Date Posted: 28-Jul-2012 at 07:14
I think this baby is saying, do you feel the over whelming need to give me a cuddle now, teddy. How cute.Smile
Baby Girl & Teddy Bear no.1

-------------

Date Posted: 29-Jul-2012 at 08:00
This is one of those pictures which has cute written all over it.

Baby Chew

-------------

Date Posted: 29-Jul-2012 at 23:54
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, can you imagine this cute baby being your own. What a cute baby.

Baby Girl & Cow

-------------

Date Posted: 30-Jul-2012 at 00:21
And here is a cute sleeping baby. Some say they are all cute when sleeping. That reminds me, I'd better get a couple of hours sleep, or who knows what kind of danger I'll be in hurtling down the hill into town on my bicycle.

Dreamland

-------------

Date Posted: 30-Jul-2012 at 17:41
This cute baby turned up on my social network page.

Sock Baby And Sock Monkey

-------------

Date Posted: 31-Jul-2012 at 04:19
Here's a sweet one.Smile

Red Baby Girl

-------------

Date Posted: 04-Aug-2012 at 05:34
When it comes to people, no wonder you might desperately want a baby now when seeing cute babies like this.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 05-Aug-2012 at 06:18
Who me!Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 05-Aug-2012 at 09:23
Sometimes you lose your mind and you become insane, or at least you feel that you are losing your mind and you feel yourself going insane, however parenting to me feels well worth it. Here we have another cute baby, and I'm betting their parents would say it is all worth it too.Smile

Photo

-------------

Date Posted: 08-Aug-2012 at 04:31
Now isn't this cute?Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 11-Aug-2012 at 08:24
Don't you yearn strongly for a baby now when seeing such cute babies.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 11-Aug-2012 at 16:43
I've been told again and again that I'm a good parent, and I guess this is why I feel a real need to have a baby again. Saying that my fiancée and I are being realistic and going for if it happens it happens approach. There's no point ever to put any undue pressure.Smile
Isn't this one below a real peach.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 12-Aug-2012 at 02:15
Awwwww isn't that cute with the teddy.Smile

Photo: cuteee Muuah <3

-------------

Date Posted: 12-Aug-2012 at 08:50
This is a bit of an old picture now, but there's a cute picture of my sister on it.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 14-Aug-2012 at 02:14
Awwww, precious.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 16-Aug-2012 at 05:50
Another cute one with teddy, awwwww!

-------------

Date Posted: 17-Aug-2012 at 10:27
Can't you imagine being a Mommy to the cute baby below now, Awwwww, and don't you feel the need to have a baby now as cute as this?  Doesn't this kind of cuteness melt even the hardest of hearts.

-------------

Date Posted: 19-Aug-2012 at 01:10
When trying to hunt these cute baby pictures out, you find that you desperately want a cute baby, and feel the need to have a cute baby. Now I've got to tell you, it's getting harder.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 20-Aug-2012 at 03:04
Awwwww, isn't that cute? Smile

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.56a - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz - http://www.webwizguide.com