Forum Discription: Check here for happenings around the forum- comments welcome
URL: http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=29930
Printed Date: 07-Dec-2021 at 12:34
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.56a - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: New babies!
Posted By: Nick1986
Subject: New babies!
Date Posted: 27-Jul-2011 at 12:17

Say hello to Miss Lily and her sister Alice. They're about 10 weeks old now and have grown a lot since this photo was taken

-------------
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!

Replies:
Posted By: Centrix Vigilis
Date Posted: 27-Jul-2011 at 14:31
They are beautiful. May they be healthy and happy and friendly and kind a very very long time.

Thumbs Up

-------------
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Date Posted: 30-Jul-2011 at 19:02
I'm sure they will

-------------

Posted By: Pellaeon
Date Posted: 01-Aug-2011 at 17:34
lol I almost thought you were saying you had new kids XD

-------------

Date Posted: 01-Aug-2011 at 18:20
As every dog-owner knows, they're not pets but family

-------------

Posted By: PADDYBOY
Date Posted: 03-Aug-2011 at 11:24
Are they both yours, Nick ?
it's just that litter sisters can give you some problems later on. If they're both yours, I suggest that you enrol them in dog training/behavior classes before they get too old (right away !)

-------------

Date Posted: 03-Aug-2011 at 11:31
They're very affectionate and playful but spend most of the time fighting over toys. The only other problem so far is their tendency to chew everything and need to be housetrained. When they've had all their injections (one today and another next week) we're going to take them to obedience classes

-------------

Posted By: PADDYBOY
Date Posted: 03-Aug-2011 at 11:39
I'll assume they're about tweve weeks old then. that's a good time to start training.

There are loads of doggy forums on the net, Nick. it's a good idea to join one which is related to your breed and has some connecetion with the Kennel club.
No matter how much you already know about dogs, these sites are full of knowledgable breeders including vets and they'll offer you all the advice you need...for free...

-------------

Date Posted: 08-Aug-2011 at 18:23
Lily seems to be better behaved and easier to train than Alice. She's learned to take herself outside and responds when called. However, she bites a lot more than her sister

-------------

Date Posted: 10-Aug-2011 at 18:08
Time to upload another picture. Lily has almost mastered house-training and Alice has learned to fetch on command. They still squabble over toys and fight for my affection though

-------------

Date Posted: 12-Aug-2011 at 17:37
They're not quite big enough to help Centrix with the cows yet, but Alice has already discovered beer. After a couple of drops she's sound asleep

-------------

Date Posted: 12-Aug-2011 at 21:38
LOL beer eh.....she will live forever.Big smile

-------------

S. T. Friedman

Date Posted: 15-Aug-2011 at 19:03
Absolutely. When Alice plays with her rope toy i'm often tired out before her.

-------------

Posted By: Thegn Ansgar
Date Posted: 15-Aug-2011 at 22:39
Originally posted by Nick1986

They're not quite big enough to help Centrix with the cows yet, but Alice has already discovered beer. After a couple of drops she's sound asleep

Beer is actually a good natural mosquito repellant for dogs. In fact it's a good natural mosquito repellant in general. Just be careful not to give her too much at this age, she might become an alcoholic like my Irish Wolfhound Cool

-------------
We get some rules to follow; That and this, these and those. But no one knows.

Posted By: Michael Collins
Date Posted: 16-Aug-2011 at 03:43
Gorgeous Nick!

-------------
Is í labhairt a dteanga an moladh is mó is féidir linn a thabhairt dár namhaid.

Date Posted: 16-Aug-2011 at 07:57
I don't give her much: just a few drops from the bottle. Strangely enough, Lily doesn't like beer but loves raw carrots

-------------

Posted By: Clemmie
Date Posted: 16-Aug-2011 at 08:15
Your babies are beautiful.  Smile

Date Posted: 16-Aug-2011 at 10:02

Here's a recent photo of Lily. She's very similar to Emma: her nose is already turning pink and she has the same big dark eyes and facial expressions. She's the more affectionate of the two as she follows me everywhere and loves attention. Her favorite toys are tennis balls and her favorite food is raw carrot

-------------

Date Posted: 17-Aug-2011 at 19:45
Originally posted by Clemmie

Your babies are beautiful.  Smile

Thanks Clemmie Two dogs are a lot of work though

-------------

Date Posted: 18-Aug-2011 at 19:16

Alice trying to escape from the kitchen

-------------

Posted By: eaglecap
Date Posted: 19-Aug-2011 at 17:16
They are beautiful!! I love puppies and my lab is now about 2 years old but still acts like a puppy.

-------------
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε

Date Posted: 19-Aug-2011 at 20:32
Boomer's a lovely dog. Emma was just the same: even at the age of 12 she loved playing with her toys and stealing socks

-------------

Date Posted: 25-Aug-2011 at 20:28

The girls are getting quite big now. It's much harder to lift them and they take up a lot more space on the sofa

-------------

Posted By: Don Quixote
Date Posted: 26-Aug-2011 at 14:45
Oh, they are so cute....!
I have 2 girls myself, but they are not sisters, I picked one from a shelter and the other a guy was giving away; mine are both mixed, one is Dalmatian/Blue Heeler, and the other Australian Shepherd/Pitbul/Shar Pei. I got them when they were couple of months old, now they are like 6 years and some months; but still have puppy faces, to me at least.

-------------

Date Posted: 26-Aug-2011 at 20:28
Thanks Don Can we see some pictures of your puppies?

-------------

Date Posted: 27-Aug-2011 at 19:57

Sure, Nick, here they are:
They are relatively small - they were the runts in their respective families, that's why they ended up not wanted /I had seen their bothers and sisters too/. The black and white one is Choochoo, the mix of Blue Heeler and Dalmation, the brown one is Cat, the mix of Pitbul, Shar Pei and Australian Shepherd.

Choochoo is the goof - she runs very fast, like a little horse, and jumps like a kangaroo, almost twice her size form the ground. Unfortunately she has a benign growth of her right shoulder, which she had 2 surgeries from, but it appeared again and this time the whole leg has to be removed, I was told, because it is very deep and wide. I'm trying to postpone it some, because it's so heartbreaking to see the most active dog I had ever had with 3 legs. I'm afraid she will start hating me after that, since all she will see is that I brought her to a vet and now she doesn't have a leg. She likes to roll in all kinds of nasty stuff, so I have to give her a bath quite often - in fact, I just had to do that half an hour age.

Cat is the family protector and hunter - she catches snakes, chipmunks, squirrels, mice, even a rabbit once - then she tenderizes them by beating on the stones, and leaves them in the sun, from time to time going and beating them again, until they are ripe enough for her to eat; drags bones from the forest and chases coyotes from the property. She may be small, but she is fierce. She is the only dog I know of who throws sticks in the air herself and catches them - so she doesn't need  humans around to play "catch" and have a good time.

They both like to chomp on huckleberries strait from the bushes, and Cat eats old rotten wood from time to time - I have no idea what she gets out of it, but she likes to get a stick, and eat it just like ice-cream on a stick. So, here they are - my girls.

-------------

Date Posted: 27-Aug-2011 at 20:19
They're beautiful. I don't think she'll hate you if you take her to the vet (but may be scared of going back there). She must be aware that leg is causing her pain. Emma had several operations in the 12 years she was with me but remained loving and affectionate til the end

-------------

Date Posted: 27-Aug-2011 at 23:04

They're beautiful. I don't think she'll hate you if you take her to the vet (but may be scared of going back there). She must be aware that leg is causing her pain. Emma had several operations in the 12 years she was with me but remained loving and affectionate til the end

Thanks, Nick! I hope you are right...last time I took her there for the shoulder to be examined the vet said that we can wait some time, as she doesn't limp yet; but she rotates around the shoulder and bends a little over it when it runs,  I can see how she moves the leg around the growth; so he said that eventually it has to be done. I prefer we do in during the winter, so she has more incentive to stay in while the wound is healing.

-------------

Date Posted: 28-Aug-2011 at 20:39
She'll be OK Don. A three-legged dog can be as active as one with four legs. After an accident at the age of 10 Emma's back legs were paralysed but she learned to walk again by using different muscles and attending hydrotherapy sessions

-------------

Date Posted: 29-Aug-2011 at 14:54
Originally posted by Don Quixote

Sure, Nick, here they are:<div id="mediaContainer" style="padding: 0px;">
                            <div id="imgEnv-fullSizedImage" class="imgEnv">                                
                        They are relatively small - they were the runts in their respective families, that's why they ended up not wanted /I had seen their bothers and sisters too/. The black and white one is Choochoo, the mix of Blue Heeler and Dalmation, the brown one is Cat, the mix of Pitbul, Shar Pei and Australian Shepherd.Choochoo is the goof - she runs very fast, like a little horse, and jumps like a kangaroo, almost twice her size form the ground. Unfortunately she has a benign growth of her right shoulder, which she had 2 surgeries from, but it appeared again and this time the whole leg has to be removed, I was told, because it is very deep and wide. I'm trying to postpone it some, because it's so heartbreaking to see the most active dog I had ever had with 3 legs. I'm afraid she will start hating me after that, since all she will see is that I brought her to a vet and now she doesn't have a leg. She likes to roll in all kinds of nasty stuff, so I have to give her a bath quite often - in fact, I just had to do that half an hour age.Cat is the family protector and hunter - she catches snakes, chipmunks, squirrels, mice, even a rabbit once - then she tenderizes them by beating on the stones, and leaves them in the sun, from time to time going and beating them again, until they are ripe enough for her to eat; drags bones from the forest and chases coyotes from the property. She may be small, but she is fierce. She is the only dog I know of who throws sticks in the air herself and catches them - so she doesn't need  humans around to play "catch" and have a good time. They both like to chomp on huckleberries strait from the bushes, and Cat eats old rotten wood from time to time - I have no idea what she gets out of it, but she likes to get a stick, and eat it just like ice-cream on a stick. So, here they are - my girls.

great dogs and good photo!! I would love to take Boomer to the snow.

Tomorrow I take Boomer on a hike, possibly to the Chirichahua Mtns. But, with the afternoon monsoon thunder storms I will have to get there early- 2 hour drive to the trail by car. These monsoon thunder storms can be mean and wicked and I don't want to get caught in one.

-------------
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε

Date Posted: 30-Aug-2011 at 14:45
Originally posted by eaglecap

great dogs and good photo!! I would love to take Boomer to the snow.
Tomorrow I take Boomer on a hike, possibly to the Chirichahua Mtns. But, with the afternoon monsoon thunder storms I will have to get there early- 2 hour drive to the trail by car. These monsoon thunder storms can be mean and wicked and I don't want to get caught in one.

Thanks, eagrlecap! I live north of Spokane, WA, in the mountains, so I have here more snow during the winter that I can possibly enjoy. The gilrs dig little paths through it, and run only in them.
Can you post a picture of Bloomer, so we see him?

-------------

Posted By: red clay
Date Posted: 30-Aug-2011 at 23:46

Nick, here's our girl earning her nikname, Babysitter.  You show wisdom in not picking a breed with a double coat.TongueWink She's a wonderful Collie, but her undercoat is a full time prop.

-------------
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.

Date Posted: 31-Aug-2011 at 00:30
They all have great eyes and to be a good cow dog they got to have good eyes.

As for a three leg....one of the best cow dogs I ever seen was missing her back left after getting into fence line. Infection got it.

But the dog lived for nine more years and ran calves into a pen with nary a prob... had three-four litters and went to sleep at my grandpa's feet one day, out back in the shed, and never work up.

Only time I ever saw him shed a tear over an animal.

In that business she earned her keep and more.

-------------

S. T. Friedman

Date Posted: 12-Sep-2011 at 07:06
Originally posted by red clay

Nick, here's our girl earning her nikname, Babysitter.  You show wisdom in not picking a breed with a double coat.TongueWink She's a wonderful Collie, but her undercoat is a full time prop.

She's gorgeous Red. Just like Lassie

-------------

Posted By: TheAlaniDragonRising
Date Posted: 12-Sep-2011 at 13:06

Originally posted by red clay

She's gorgeous Red. Just like Lassie

Only a Lassie and not a Laddie in this case probably.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-------------
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.

Date Posted: 12-Sep-2011 at 16:35
I'd like to see some pictures of Greywolf's dog

-------------

Date Posted: 12-Sep-2011 at 17:33

Oh, I suppose I might as well join in! Tongue

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692/picture062rx.jpg/">

-------------

Date Posted: 12-Sep-2011 at 17:38
Another beautiful dog. Is it a Newfoundland?

-------------

Date Posted: 12-Sep-2011 at 18:23

Another beautiful dog. Is it a Newfoundland?

He's a Collie-Labrador cross. 

-------------

Date Posted: 12-Sep-2011 at 19:07
How old is he? And what's his name?

-------------

Date Posted: 13-Sep-2011 at 14:43

How old is he? And what's his name?

He's 8 this November, he's called "Shadow". It wasn't my idea! CryLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 13-Sep-2011 at 18:54
great photos of the Puppies- they are precious!

Soon as I can load the pics onto a disk I will create a thread- Boomer's hike - really 2 hikes LOL !!

-------------

Date Posted: 17-Sep-2011 at 19:24
The babies are growing up fast. Their adult teeth have come through and Alice looks more like a dog than a puppy. Lily's still very puppy-like though: her fur is very soft and her face and body are still quite round, even if her nose is starting to turn pink

-------------

Date Posted: 17-Sep-2011 at 20:46
Then tonight when she is grumpy because ya won't let her chew the couch.....whisper to her in her ears for only her to hear... that old Unkie Centrix is going back up onto the mesa to work them pesky cows again and that in her dreams she should be watching his back.

He will know if she is.... it's an 'injun' thing.Wink

-------------

S. T. Friedman

Date Posted: 17-Sep-2011 at 21:04
She's sleeping at the moment but i'll tell her tomorrow. I think she'd enjoy chasing cows, though the same can't be said about her sister who runs away at the sight of a cat

-------------

Date Posted: 18-Sep-2011 at 19:51
As promised, i had a talk with Alice just before putting her to bed. She should be watching your back tonight Centrix

-------------

Date Posted: 27-Sep-2011 at 21:26
How about some more photos of your girls Don? I hope Kat and Choochoo are well

-------------

Date Posted: 28-Sep-2011 at 17:56

How about some more photos of your girls Don? I hope Kat and Choochoo are well

I wish I had Boomer as a pup but we rescued him when he was about 6 months old and now he is about 2.

He loves country drives and hikes!

-------------

Date Posted: 13-Oct-2011 at 20:15
Can we see some more pictures of him? As i said before, he's a lovely dog

-------------

Date Posted: 16-Nov-2011 at 20:07

The babies are nearing six months now and have developed unique personalities. Alice is the dominant one who's always coming up with new ways of stealing food. Lily is more childlike and loves  attention, jumping on everyone's lap and giving them slobbery kisses

-------------

Date Posted: 16-Jan-2012 at 19:16

Here are my pups having fun on the beach. If they were human in a past life Lily was definitely a toddler. She's greedy, hyperactive but also very eager to please. Alice is more like a teenage girl: besides her love of booze she only responds to commands when she feels like it and doesn't care if people tell her off

-------------

Date Posted: 25-Jan-2012 at 12:54
Nick, I come onto this thread now and again to see your beautiful dogs. We had one of those beautiful creatures when I was a boy, called Sandy.

-------------
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.

Date Posted: 25-Jan-2012 at 19:08
Thanks Alanidragon.Smile Was Sandy a similar sort of color to my two?

-------------

Date Posted: 26-Jan-2012 at 11:54

Thanks Alanidragon.Smile Was Sandy a similar sort of color to my two?

Yes, Nick, identical in colour in fact.Smile

-------------

Posted By: Arab
Date Posted: 28-Jan-2012 at 09:19
Wonderful dogs Nick. Here's our newest addition to the family, Tyson:

He's half German Shepherd/half husky. Looks like a shep except for the white-tipped tail. He's the offspring of Titan (my husky) and my cousin's shep. His personality is quite unique and different from his parents'. He's only 5 months old and bigger than his dad.

Date Posted: 28-Jan-2012 at 18:54
He's so cute.Big smile What's his personality like?

-------------

Posted By: Arab
Date Posted: 29-Jan-2012 at 06:34
Very gentle and calm, more so than his parents
he also licks EVERYTHING in sight. he treats new people like his personal salt lick.

Date Posted: 29-Jan-2012 at 19:20
Sounds like my LilySmile

-------------

Date Posted: 11-Mar-2012 at 11:19

Here's another photo of Alice. Her nose has now turned completely pink

-------------

Date Posted: 11-Mar-2012 at 11:28
Alice is beautiful, Nick, no wonder I love to check this thread out now and again. Smile Have you any more pictures of Lily? 

-------------

Date Posted: 11-Mar-2012 at 18:07

Here's another photo of Alice. Her nose has now turned completely pink

She is so cute! Has a very female look, like a real lady, and so clean - is she an outside or inside dog? My dogs run all day long and roll in the dirt, mud, or snow, so when they get inside for their social time I don't let them sit on the furniture, even though I clean their feet and belies. But my dogs are rascals, not ladies like Alice.

-------------

Date Posted: 11-Mar-2012 at 19:06
She sleeps indoors, but loves doing the same things as your girls: digging holes, fetching sticks, going for long walks, chewing flowerpots, eating horse manure, and biting her sister's ears. We only let the pups into the living room in the evening after wiping their feet with an old towel

-------------

Date Posted: 12-Mar-2012 at 19:06

Here's a photo of Lily wearing her new collar

-------------

Date Posted: 12-Mar-2012 at 20:28

She is also very beautiful, Nick. Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 12-Mar-2012 at 21:26

Oh, she is so cute!Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 15-Mar-2012 at 19:26
Here my motley doggies again - Kitten
and ChooChoo

-------------

Date Posted: 15-Mar-2012 at 19:29
Choochoo's a sweetie. She's got similar expressions to LilySmile

-------------

Date Posted: 15-Mar-2012 at 19:52
Thanks. Yes, she is s lover - and one dog that really talks to you - when I talk to her she imitates my voice, responding in long grunts. She is a mix between a Blue Heeler and a Dalmatian, I picked her from a family who wanted to get rid of their pups, for like 10 bucks. Kitten is even more mixed - her mother was a Pitbul/Shar-Pei, father Australian Shepherd, at least this is what they told me in the dog pound I got her from. I like muttsSmile, /myself being an ultimate Balkan mutt - with Romanians, Greeks, Albanians, Bulgarian is my family tree/.

-------------

Date Posted: 11-Apr-2012 at 20:22

Alice is the smartest dog i've had. When fetching sticks from the water she doesn't get her feet wet, but waits until her sister drags it to the edge then takes it from her. She's also learned how to peel oranges

-------------

Date Posted: 11-Apr-2012 at 21:09

Alice is the smartest dog i've had. When fetching sticks from the water she doesn't get her feet wet, but waits until her sister drags it to the edge then takes it from her. She's also learned how to peel oranges

Told ya..... we talk.....Wink

LOL

-------------

S. T. Friedman

Date Posted: 15-Apr-2012 at 21:19
Alice might be clean and ladylike, but Lily is scruffy and rarely washes herself after walks. This morning she went swimming in the pond and came out covered in mud

-------------

Date Posted: 20-Apr-2012 at 21:24

The pups having fun in the snow (Feb 2012)

-------------

Date Posted: 24-Apr-2012 at 19:17
Poor Alice hasn't been well these past couple of days. She hurt her eye and has an appointment with the vet tomorrow

-------------

Date Posted: 24-Apr-2012 at 19:20
I'm sorry to hear thatCry. Hope everything will be fine tomorrow for her.

-------------

Date Posted: 25-Apr-2012 at 19:50
Thanks Don. The vet found some sort of splinter or seed in her eye and has given her some eyedrops to get rid of it

-------------

Date Posted: 25-Apr-2012 at 22:15
Yuck! Kitten had several years ago a seed of grass getting into one of her years, and she develop a heavy infection, even lost her sight for while - but survived it with antibiotics; so those seeds can be very dangerous.
Tell Alice I wish her speedy recovery!Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 29-Apr-2012 at 20:05
She's much better now and is back to her mischievous self. She's ripped her bed to shreds, dug a big hole in the flowerbed and (with help from her sister) raided the bin for leftovers

-------------

Date Posted: 29-Apr-2012 at 20:12
Yup, this shows healthy dog spirit in healthy dog's bodyLOL
My Kitten does the same digging stuff, but I was told that is one pours water in which cayenne pepper has been boiled around the flowerbeds they dog's don't get it, I have to try that.

-------------

Date Posted: 02-May-2012 at 20:30

Alice isn't always ladylike. She sleeps with all four feet in the air and often snores

-------------

Date Posted: 20-May-2012 at 19:16
Today was their birthday. The pups got lots of squeaky toys and a sponge cake

-------------

Date Posted: 20-May-2012 at 19:32
Happy Birthday, puppies!
http://www.londoncake.com/images/002622%20My%20First%20Puppy%20Birthday%20Cake.jpg

-------------

Date Posted: 05-Jun-2012 at 19:06
Puppies enjoyed the jubilee party. They got cucumber sandwiches and leftover scones

-------------

Date Posted: 06-Jun-2012 at 21:22

Alice and Lily waiting for their slice of cake

-------------

Date Posted: 06-Jun-2012 at 21:51
Moderation only....I still need Alice to scout the Llano...and to do that she has to be lean and mean.
Hostiles everywhere.Wink

-------------

S. T. Friedman

Date Posted: 07-Jun-2012 at 19:19
Alice is the fierce one, but Lily's the fastest runner (though they've never caught any of the deer, rabbits or foxes they've chased). I wouldn't be surprised if one of the pups' distant ancestors was a greyhound as it would explain their lean build and long legs

-------------

Date Posted: 15-Jul-2012 at 19:41
Alice is becoming quite the hunter. This morning she caught and killed a rabbit

-------------

Date Posted: 13-Aug-2012 at 19:42
How are your pups Don? I've not heard from them for a while

-------------

Date Posted: 14-Aug-2012 at 15:16
Well, I miss them awfully. Last I heard Choochoo is still having a bad leg /she broke a tendon and my husband don't want to get her for a surgery/, but got used to it...which makes me very angry. She shouldn't have to ger used to it, she have to get a surgery and have a good leg, but I can't get it through. Hence I'm giving up on males.

Kitten is fine.

-------------

Date Posted: 14-Aug-2012 at 19:15
Sorry to hear that Don. Hope Choochoo gets better

-------------

Date Posted: 15-Aug-2012 at 07:45
Thanks. I hope so too - now she is left on her own resources.

-------------

Date Posted: 02-Nov-2012 at 20:16
Lily's definitely got her father's working dog genes. When i brought in my shotgun for cleaning, she pricked up her ears and looked very interested in it. I think she's got potential as a gundog (though my own shooting skills need to improve a lot before i try wildfowling or game shooting)

-------------

Date Posted: 02-Nov-2012 at 21:55

Alice is becoming quite the hunter. This morning she caught and killed a rabbit

Yup...knew itWink... it's been confirmed. The gawdamn chinese zombies aint got a chance.

-------------

S. T. Friedman

Posted By: okamido
Date Posted: 03-Nov-2012 at 01:21
Just got a new puppy today, and the older dog is not happy. My son and I are camping out with the menace while he is crated to try and stop anxiety whining, but oh-my-god.....have I forgotten how high-pitched a puppies whine is.

-------------

Date Posted: 03-Nov-2012 at 19:24
Don't forget to give the older dog lots of attention too. He's probably worried the pup will challenge his dominant position. What breed is the pup?

-------------

Posted By: BoPoMoFo
Date Posted: 03-Nov-2012 at 20:29
Look at their puppy eyes!

Date Posted: 04-Nov-2012 at 07:03
Originally posted by BoPoMoFo

Look at their puppy eyes!

Have you got any pets?

-------------

Posted By: BoPoMoFo
Date Posted: 04-Nov-2012 at 07:20
I have a fish, and its eyes aren't much to look at. LOL

Date Posted: 04-Nov-2012 at 07:35
Originally posted by BoPoMoFo

I have a fish, and its eyes aren't much to look at. LOL

I used to have goldfish when i was younger. One lived for almost five years, but they're all long gone nowUnhappy

-------------

Posted By: Salah ad-Din
Date Posted: 04-Nov-2012 at 15:22
I have no pets at the moment, but I'm a cat person.

Posted By: okamido
Date Posted: 04-Nov-2012 at 16:14

Don't forget to give the older dog lots of attention too. He's probably worried the pup will challenge his dominant position. What breed is the pup?
The older one is a Tibetan spaniel, and the pup is a English springer-spaniel/ Australian shepard mix.

The dominance displays have already taken place and were quite interesting. Seeing as how the Tibetan is 15 lbs and the pup is already 11 lbs at 8 weeks, it probably wil get even more interesting in the future.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.56a - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz - http://www.webwizguide.com