Forum Discription: Check here for happenings around the forum- comments welcome
URL: http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=17220
Printed Date: 17-Jan-2022 at 22:51
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.56a - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The Invictus Party
Posted By: Dawn
Subject: The Invictus Party
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 10:20

Welcome to the All Empires version of the retirement party.

Our great Administrator and webmaster of many years Imperator Invictus has found that the time for him to pursue other interests has come. Just a simple good bye note seemed inadequate for such an occasion. So we are throwing him a party to show our gratitude. So please all of you give him a toast, send him a drink, let him know how much we will miss him and all he does.

To that end I would like to propose a toast to the fellow that has helped to make our wonderful community what it is today.

As far as I could find this was his first involvement in the first thread back when All Empires was just an Idea

_BlackRider_ posted 01-30-02 11:11 PM EDT (US) 11 / 25

Last summer, I was going to make a mongol website. I'm pretty good with computers and graphics and such, but I canceled the project because school started. The only thing I got done was a half complete bio on genghis khan, about 8000 words of his early life. I'll revitalize this project later. But for now i'm too lazy to do so, or to get involved with any other serious project, for now. But as cym said a great source for partnership is simaqian studios (I'm there as Kha khan, tho i haven't posted since the forum change).

Too lazy,...... too lazy ... somehow that is not a statement that I would use to describe Imperator. Never ending patents for a million stupid questions, yes . Lazy ,never. I for one am glad he found the energy to become involved in Cyruss little project.

By the time I found All Empires in 2003 it was already a large forum with many hundred members and Imperator Invictus was at the helm even if his name was Kha Khan ( how many names can one guy have) . He was one of the first to welcome me way back then.. His friendly helpful manner set the standard for everyone else. That has never changed. His hard work has made this forum what it is today. He litterally made the flora as you see them today. The skin designs and banners are all his. He has seen us through the good times -massive growth and all. And the bad - one complete deletion - and another server move and of course the "union" of history forums. He handled it all with efficency and patients and a level head.. His contributions go beyond his administration and webmaster duties are many. Over the years he has contributed mightily to the historical content and discursions here. Did you know he is closer to being an expert on many subjects than the rest of us will ever be and he has shared that knowledge with us.

So Imperator here is a toast to you.

Thank you for your dedication, energy and your creativity. For all your hard work and generosity. For so freely sharing yourself , your knoledge and your time . May you succeed in all your endeavours as you have in this one. All empires is what it is because of you. Thank You

For the future:

May you always have work for your hands to do. May your pockets hold always a coin or two. May the sun shine bright on your windowpane. May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near you. And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

And Always remember:

Goodbyes are not forever.

Goodbyes are not the end.
 They simply mean we'll miss you
Until we meet again! ~Author Unknown

Replies:
Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 10:28

...despite being a relative newcomer, i have noticed II's contribution and effort throughout the site, and a huge commendation is well-deserved...especially as II has made a significant advance for the subject i love so dearly....

...i sincerely hope that the future brings II all that is desired and a rather large slice of fortune!!!!..

..right, i'll bring the party-poppers and fairy cakes, and a huge helping of jelly and ice-cream!!!!....

....ClapClapThumbs%20UpClap

-------------

Posted By: Ikki
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 10:32
You are great Imperator, brindis for you and good luck Clap

-------------

Posted By: Aelfgifu
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 10:37
Partir c'est mourir un peu....

You will be missed sorely!

Keep dropping in!

-------------

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.

Posted By: gok_toruk
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 10:38

No need to be an old member; because we can see his contribution everywhere in AE.

We miss you so much Invictus. I wish him the best of luck.

-------------
Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.

Posted By: Seko
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 10:47
Now the time is getting closer. Pretty soon our dear friend will be moving on into a world without AE. He has been such a vital part of this community that it seems unreal to imagine not having him around.

As far back as I could remember Imperator Invictus has spent numerous hours tweaking and improving the format of this web page. His patience and helpful demanor were behavioral strengths that he shared with us. We could do justice to him if we were to immitate just part of his virtuous characteristics.

Thanks for all of your hard work, knowledge and dedication you put into All Empires! 

Good cheer to you Imperator Invictus! May your horizons always look bright!Thumbs%20Up

We have an ongoing farewell thread in the moderator's room. Below are a few excerpts from various staff members:

He always commanded respect, simply because he gave you respect. - Seko

I've noticed the level of dedication & talent - Hellios

I do believe there isn't anything that he cannot do! - Morticia

Oh, and I wish that the time you spend away from AE will be half as good as it would be when you would spend it hereTongue...And I give you five stars!StarStarStarStar - rider

His work, abilities and dedication can not be overestimated and will be hard to match...I wish you the best of luck in your future endavours, and I have no doubt that you will excell in your future work and life, just like you have done here. - Northman

Invictus you are the best - poirot

Second that!!      ClapClapStarStarClap - red clay

Hear, hear! - Zagros

Don't have words to express my gratitude Invictus - Omar al Hashim

Without Invictus, this site would have folded long ago. Thanks for all the hard work and time invested! - cattus

You rule Invictus!  Hug - aelfgifu

Hats off to someone without whom none of this would have been possible! - Decebal

Invicticus was pretty much essential to keeping the forum going, plus all the work for the upgrades which probably would have been more problematic without him. - cywr

When I got to know him , he was using the nich Khakhan. Since that time, he has dedicated himself to the development of our community. - TheDiplomat

...start chanting "Imperator Invictus Zindabad!" - Anujkhamar

We'll definately miss you! - Mixcoatl

As far as i remember Imperator have always been the mysterious man behind AE's success as a forum and Website...his decisions about making some changes on AE has always been as i remember in a Democratic way :), good listener to suggestions of everybody including guests, kept bringing AE to new levels of success. - azimuth

-------------

Posted By: Northman
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 10:51

And it will be so hard to fill his shoes....

Cyrus, Omar and Hugo - jump onboard - room for all of us LOL

Best of Luck Invictus!!
If someone can make it, its you - go for it!

Cheers Mate, and Thank You 

-------------

Posted By: rider
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 11:09
Long live the Imperator!

-------------

Posted By: alexandruu
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 11:43
I'm a newcomer to, but Imperator Invictus's posts are very hard to miss.  

I'll miss you, Imperator. You are a realy great man.

All hail !

Posted By: hugoestr
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 11:52
Imperator Invictus is one dedicated man who can get things done. I never saw him in a bad mood. Always polite; always friendly :)

I got to work closely with him two times: when we moved the main site to a CMS, and then when we started the magazine. He put a lot of work on both projects at the same time that he was actively participating with his other roles on the site. At the same time, he was going to college through a challenging program.

I wish that he has a good rest from his many years of work. We will be missed so much by all of us, and by me in particular.

-------------

Posted By: Imperator Invictus
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 12:28
Thanks again guys! Smile

The joy of being here in a forum so vibrant has kept me around for such a long time. AE has really been a wonderful experience for me and I'll really miss the community when I leave after the TQ. Cry 

Posted By: Afghanan
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 12:33

Hey Imperator best of wishes for your future plans and goals and thanks again for making this forum one of the best online!

-------------
The perceptive man is he who knows about himself, for in self-knowledge and insight lays knowledge of the holiest.
~ Khushal Khan Khattak

Posted By: Goban
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 12:54
Thank you very much Imperator for all of your help. You will be sorely missed.

Best of luck to you.

-------------
The sharpest spoon in the drawer.

Posted By: vulkan02
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 13:04
Good luck with all you are pursuing and thanks for all you did on this forum.

Your article on the Mongol Empire is still my all time favorite and one of the reasons why I got so interested to be a member.

-------------
The beginning of a revolution is in reality the end of a belief - Le Bon
Destroy first and construction will look after itself - Mao

Posted By: ArmenianSurvival
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 13:07
     Thanks for all your contributions and good luck in your future endeavors.

-------------
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։

Posted By: ulrich von hutten
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 13:11
Imperator Invictus - I don't know who you are, couldn't imagine what you ever have done here, don't know what you will do now, but doesn't matter, have a nice rest of your lifetime
.....pooh, that was a close thing, don't want to say something wrong, no to elevated and not to extraneous so that everyone wants to talk to me any longer.
HugClapStarCryBroken%20Heart

and now a song ........

Goodbye to you my trusted friend
We ve known each other since we
Were nine or ten
Together we ve climbed hills and trees
Learned of love and abc s
Skinned our hearts and
Skinned our knees

Goodbye my friend it s hard to die
When all the birds are singing
In the sky
Now that spring is in the air
Pretty girls are everywhere
Think of me and I ll be there

We had joy we had fun we had
Seasons in the sun
But the hills that we climbed were
Just seasons out of time

Goodbye papa please pray for me
I was the black sheep of the family
You tried to teach me right from wrong
Too much wine and too much song
Wonder how I got along

Goodbye papa it s hard to die
When all the birds are singing in the sky
Now that the spring is in the air
Little children everywhere
When you see them I ll be there

Seasons in the sun
But the wine and the songs like the
Seasons have all gone
Seasons in the sun
But the wine and the song like
The seasons have all gone

Goodbye michelle my little one
You gave me love and helped
Me find the sun
And every time that I was down
You would always come around
And get my feet back on
The ground

Goodbye michelle it s hard to die
When all the birds are singing in
The sky
Now that the spring is in the air
With the flowers everywhere
I wish that we could both be there

Seasons in the sun
But the hills that we climbed were
Just seasons out of time

Seasons in the sun
But the wine and the song like the
Seasons have all gone

Seasons in the sun
Seasons have all gone

Seasons in the sun
Seasons have all gone

-------------

http://imageshack.us">

Posted By: SearchAndDestroy
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 13:38

Thanks for all the hard work Imperator! Sucks that your retiring from being the AdminstratorDisapprove, but you'll still be taking part in the forums from time to time, right???

Anyways, best of luck.

-------------
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." E.Abbey

Posted By: kilroy
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 13:42
Thank you for all of the hard work you've put in all these years!

-------------
Kilroy was here.

Posted By: ulrich von hutten
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 13:50
Originally posted by Northman

And it will be so hard to fill his shoes....

Cyrus, Omar and Hugo - jump onboard - room for all of us LOL

Best of Luck Invictus!!
If someone can make it, its you - go for it!

Cheers Mate, and Thank You 

and for my dear friend northman

-------------

http://imageshack.us">

Posted By: morticia
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 14:28
WOW, What a party!!!! Good luck to Imperator! You will be greatly missed here...we hope to read you from time to time, no?

For he's a jolly good fellow,
For he's a jolly good fellow,
For he's a jolly good fellowwwwwwwwwwwwww
Which Nobody Can Deny!!!!

Cupcakes for everyone!!!!!!!

Okay, who is bringing the booze?

-------------
"Morty

Trust in God: She will provide." -- Emmeline Pankhurst

Posted By: Theodore Felix
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 15:09
Good luck in all that you pursue in life.

Just remember Imperator.

When you hold the empire you "are holding a wolf by the ears"(Tac.Ann.iv.14). You cant let go of us so easily, we will not forget you...

But seriously your posts were relatively few but when they were there they were usually great ones.

Posted By: Ahmed The Fighter
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 15:11
 Imperator Invictus thank you for all things that you did in our forum.
we all will miss you
 "There are no good-byes, where ever we are, you'll always be in our hearts"
because of you and surely Cyrus and all other who took a part in the foundation  we all here in this forum today.

so I only say Good Luck.

-------------
"May the eyes of cowards never sleep"
Khalid Bin Walid

Posted By: DayI
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 17:24
Goodbye Imperator Invictus!!!

Didnt knowed you whas Kha-khan before, good choice however

We will miss you a LOT, pls come back by time to time!!!

By the leave of the Great Khaghan, or Kha khan as himself calls it, we will be incoming 40 days in Yas, so incoming fourty days no celebration or wedding!!

-------------
Bu mıntıka'nın Dayı'sı
http://imageshack.us - [IMG - http://www.allempires.com/forum/uploads/DayI/2006-03-17_164450_bscap021.jpg -

Posted By: Spartakus
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 18:18
Good bye?Why ,is Imperator leaving?Confused

-------------
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them. "
--- Joseph Alexandrovitch Brodsky, 1991, Russian-American poet, b. St. Petersburg and exiled 1972 (1940-1996)

Posted By: kotumeyil
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 18:19
Goodbye ImperatorUnhappy, best wishes...

-------------
[IMG]http://www.maksimum.com/yemeicme/images/haber/raki.jpg">

Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 18:25
Dude,where the f**k are you going?Our site will be susceptible to terrorist attacks!

Have a good luck!Wink

-------------
--- Joseph Alexandrovitch Brodsky, 1991, Russian-American poet, b. St. Petersburg and exiled 1972 (1940-1996)

Posted By: Emperor Barbarossa
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 18:46
I hate to see you go Imperator since you have done such a great job on your various jobs on this forum and on the website. I wish you the best regards after leaving this forum. I hope you have enjoyed your stay here. I can say for sure that I, and the vast, vast majority of other forumers have enjoyed your stay. You have done a great service to All Empires.

-------------

Posted By: pekau
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 19:26

Imperator Invictus did such an exceptional job for this forum. I, like many others, enjoyed his legendry Mongol-related topics. Best wishes, and good luck with the life without AE! Your absence would be somewhat disturbing, but who knows... maybe you can come back once or twice.

Your service would never be forgotten...Clap

-------------
http://swagbucks.com/refer/Malachi">      

Join us.

Posted By: Denis
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 19:58
Only a cuddly newbie here, but I pass on my regards. Smile

-------------
"Death belongs to God alone. By what right do men touch that unknown thing"

Victor Hugo

Posted By: Neoptolemos
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 20:13
What more can I add, the guys before me have said it all.
Thank you for what you've done for AE Imperator and best of wishes for whatever you do in your life!
Cheers!

-------------

Posted By: poirot
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 21:46
Salut.........to the all powerful Imperator!

-------------
AAAAAAAAAA
"The crisis of yesterday is the joke of tomorrow.�   ~ HG Wells

Posted By: Timotheus
Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 21:54
Fare thee well, good sir. Though I knew you not, I can tell that you were well beloved.

-------------
Opium is the religion of the masses.

From each according to his need, to each according to his ability.

Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 22:52

The 10 months I have stayed here have given me immense repect for not only your knowledge, but you people skills and technical abilities. Best of luck in your future endevours.

-------------

Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 00:11

Best of luck mate. May all your conquests be extremely attractive. Wink

-------------

Posted By: Praetor
Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 00:15
My regards Imperator Invictus you have helped build a great forum and your name sounds cool too. May your decisions be well timed and bring you glory.

-------------

Posted By: JanusRook
Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 00:56
I believe this is just a plot by Cyrus to eliminate all other Admins......

Lol, seriously though, goodbyes should always be happy and never sad, since you hope that you'll see that person again. Hopefully Imperator will check in every once in a while and say a few words, even if he'd only be a commoner. Anyway, gonna miss you man, but good luck in everything you do.

-------------
Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.

Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 01:10
Let me take a bit of time to explain my situation. I was actually taken quite by surprise by this thread this morning and I didn't even have my farewell comments prepared at that time. Wink

First of all, I would like to reiterate how much I've enjoyed being on this forum... Thank you all, once again!

The time that I'll officially retire is around the end of the Total Quiz, which will probably be either January 31 or February 1. My retirement will spell the conclusion of my office as administrator here in All Empires, as well as all other responsibilities. If there were any chance that I would be involved in AE in the future, I would not retire just yet, but I think under my circumstances, I don't think that is possible so my term here has to come to an end. I have been administrator here for almost five years, since around April 2002, which I think is quite a long time. At least I have lasted longer than most staff members here - I think only Cyrus Shahmiri and Cywr have held longer offices.

The specific reason why I have to depart is that I need to focus on "real life" right now, which currently takes the form of my university undergraduate. I believe that I need to leave the forum to focus on college, its academics and new challenges. I am fortunate to attend a high quality university and I think I definitely need to fully concentrate in that area.

Looking back at the time I've spent at AE, my experience here has in many ways been a great learning experience. The great breadth of this forum had taught me a great deal about culture, history and society that I would not have learned had it not been for this forum. Everything, including the obscure trivia found in the Total Quiz, the scholarly writings of certain forumers, and even raging flame wars between ethnic groups has its own values and insights. Toward the end of my term here (which for many would be the majority of the time that you might have known of me), I was able to learn a great about web programming, which has been a highly valuable experience. In fact, until my recent work on the TQ engine and the main site in the past 3-4 months, I did not even know how to use a database or write any dynamic web scripts. To those who will be taking over the website management, I would like to emphasize that solving the problems here have been quite a rewarding experience and I hope that the same will come by for you as well.

Looking back at what it was like in the beginning, I think it is amazing what AE has developed into and I'm glad that I could be a part of it. A history forum on the internet is not an easy endeavor, considering the amount of immaturity from rogue users that moderators are required to quell. I really have to take my hats off to those who constantly work on forum moderating to make AE into what it is today. The forum moderators are a wonderful group of people and from them I have learned a great deal about management and efficiency. I should also mention my gratitude to the Editorial Staff for taking the challenge of keeping up the AE magazine. The Magazine project is in fact the most successful group project ever conducted on the AE forum, which is a tremendous accomplishment.

I also thank Cyrus Shahmiri who is the one who made my Administrator position possible in the very beginning. While most people here probably take my Administrator title for granted, it was really Cyrus who made by stay here possible. Even though I wasn't part of the very initial wave of "founding members," I was made Administrator outright without having to become moderator, so I greatly thank Cyrus for his support.

Leaving AE really brings a lot of mixed emotions. On one hand, I will greatly miss the site and community which I've been a part of for so long. On the other hand, I also have to admit that I've been exhausted in my roles here and am eager to look for new challenges. In any case, I think that my departure will be a great opportunity for new creativity and leadership. I think my departure will give our newer administrators, Seko, Dawn and Northman, a great opportunity to carry out their leadership for the benefit of the forum and site. History reminds us is that fresh new leadership is most important to keeping the vigor alive.

I wish the staff the best of luck and everyone on this forum the best of experiences for the time to come.

Posted By: Knights
Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 01:25
Cry That brought a tear to my eye...

Invictus you are the part of the reason this forum is such a fantastic community and place of discussion. I thank you for all the work you have put into Administrating. One thing I have noticed about this forum is the amazing community spirit among members, and part of that is due to your fantastic work. May your future be fruitful, exciting and prosperous, and I wish you well in your studies - I'm sure you'll excel!
So thankyou, and goodbye, my friend.

Originally posted by Praetor

...your name sounds cool too. May your decisions be well timed and bring you glory.

I'll second that - very cool name Wink

Clap I raise my glass to the toasts presented by other members...Hail Imperator Smile

http://www.midwaysailor.com/military/salute.jpg

Regards,

- Knights -

Posted By: The Chargemaster
Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 01:27
Hmmm, bye bye and my best wishes Invictus... Confused Thumbs%20Up
Originally posted by Dawn

And Always remember:
Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean we'll miss you...
...until we meet again!

And if
Originally posted by Dawn

He litterally made the flora as you see them today. The skin designs and banners are all his. He has seen us through the good times -massive growth and all. And the bad - one complete deletion - and another server move and of course the "union" of history forums.

Then who is the webmaster now?
Who will care for the server and for the existence of the site?

-------------

Posted By: Leonidas
Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 02:52
Imperator Invictus, i like to start with a big thank you from me.

i really appreciate the role you (and some others) have played in making this forum what it is today, and i wish you best luck in the future, especially in your studies.

I hope you stray go to far.

-------------

Posted By: Eondt
Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 02:57
I'm also relatively new here, but I'll throw my voice in with the rest....thanks for the hard work you put into the site, making it one of the most enjoyable forums out here. Also, good luck with future endevours (especially your academics)Star

Posted By: Cyrus Shahmiri
Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 03:10

Too Soon For Goodbye! Wink

Just to remember those days: http://www.allempires.com/images/OLD_AE.htm - http://www.allempires.com/images/OLD_AE.htm

Info Center
Forum Statistics
Total Topics: 625   -   Total Posts: 9354
Last Updated Topic:
http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=23&num=1035004194&start=0 - Announcement (Today at 10:34am)
View the
http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=recent - 10 most recent posts of this forum.
Total Members: http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=mlall - 132
Newest Member:
http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&username=Sheshonk - Sheshonk
Your Instant Messages: http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=im - 80 New: http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=im - 0
Users online
0 Guests, 2 Users
http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&username=admin - Cyrus Shahmiri , http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&username=KhaKhan - KhaKhan

We are so happy, after about eight months (Oct 23rd, 2002), now we have 132 members, however most of the time we are the only active users!

-------------

Posted By: Cywr
Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 05:49
Damn that must be old.
And kudus on teh flashing logo, brought me to the meeting hall for th efirs ttime in ages Tongue

-------------
Arrrgh!!"

Posted By: azimuth
Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 05:55
now with more free time hopefully Imperator will have full breakfast before clasess. Wink

-------------

Posted By: Jagatai Khan
Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 08:37
Good bye KhaKhan, thanks for all your contributions. Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 09:03
Originally posted by The Chargemaster

Then who is the webmaster now?Who will care for the server and for the existence of the site?

A team of people is taking up that responsibility. :)

-------------

Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 09:06
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

Just to remember those days: http://www.allempires.com/images/OLD_AE.htm - http://www.allempires.com/images/OLD_AE.htm

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%">
<T>
<TR>
<TD =titlebg align=middle bgColor=#5d5d5d colSpan=2><FONT =text1 color=#000000 size=2>Info Center</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =catbg bgColor=#ffd988 colSpan=2><FONT =catbg style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffd988" size=2>Forum Statistics</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =bg vAlign=center align=middle width=20 bgColor=#e9ca83><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffd988"></TD>
<TD =bg2 vAlign=top align=middle bgColor=#ffe8b8>
<TABLE cellPadding=3 width="98%" align=center>
<T>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=top align=left width="60%">Total Topics: 625   -   Total Posts: 9354 Last Updated Topic: http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=23&num=1035004194&start=0 - [COLOR=#000099 size=1
- Announcement[/COLOR - (Today at 10:34am)View the http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=recent - [COLOR=#000099 size=1 - 10 most recent posts[/COLOR - of this forum. </TD>
<TD vAlign=top align=left width="40%">Total Members: http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=mlall - [COLOR=#000099 size=1 - 132[/COLOR - Newest Member: http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&username=Sheshonk - [COLOR=#000099 size=1 - Sheshonk[/COLOR - Your Instant Messages: http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=im - [COLOR=#000099 size=1 - 80[/COLOR - New: http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=im - [COLOR=#000099 size=1 - 0[/COLOR - </TD></TR></T></TABLE></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =catbg bgColor=#ffd988 colSpan=2><FONT =catbg style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffd988" size=2>Users online</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =bg vAlign=center align=middle width=20 bgColor=#e9ca83><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffd988"></TD>
<TD =bg2 bgColor=#ffe8b8>
<TABLE cellPadding=3 width="98%" align=center>
<T>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=top align=left>0 Guests, 2 Users http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&username=admin - [COLOR=#000099 size=1
- Cyrus Shahmiri[/COLOR - , http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&username=KhaKhan - [COLOR=#000099 size=1 - KhaKhan[/COLOR - </TD></TR></T></TABLE></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

We are so happy, after about eight months (Oct 23rd, 2002), now we have 132 members, however most of the time we are the only active users!

That is the way it is with forums: only a small number of members are active. And the labor of the few who keep a forum active until it reaches maturity is seldom discussed.

I guess we should thank Cwyr, Cyrus, and Invictus also for this accomplishment as well

-------------

Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 11:40
It's gonna be so weird not to see Imp Inv's nick in AE ...
Whtever it is... good luck.. and be happy..

Posted By: galvatron
Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 12:11

I wish you all the best all time .

-------------

Posted By: Scorpian
Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 17:03

good luck; though make sure you come back and visit us once in a while if you find the time.

I'll have a rum and cola from the virtual bar and two of those cupcakes if there are any leftThumbs%20Up
        or have the mods eaten all the cupcake goodies already.LOL

-------------
Scorpian

Posted By: xi_tujue
Date Posted: 20-Jan-2007 at 00:51
Good luck in the rest of your life. 

-------------
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage

Posted By: Balaam
Date Posted: 20-Jan-2007 at 01:33
Farewell and Happy Hunting O mighty warrior!

-------------

Date Posted: 20-Jan-2007 at 17:27
Don't worry,he will be back.Nobody really leaves AE.Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 21-Jan-2007 at 09:18
I have always dreamed of to come in contact with other people with the same interests thank you very much

Date Posted: 22-Jan-2007 at 08:47
Originally posted by Spartakus

Yes, Spartakus is right Even when we ban them, they keep coming back...

-------------

Posted By: pikeshot1600
Date Posted: 22-Jan-2007 at 08:53

Hey, I resemble that remark.  Tongue

Posted By: Lmprs
Date Posted: 22-Jan-2007 at 09:02
This is unfortunate. Good luck!

-------------

Posted By: Emperor Barbarossa
Date Posted: 22-Jan-2007 at 20:16
Originally posted by hugoestr

Yes, Spartakus is right Even when we ban them, they keep coming back...

Yes, look at ITAPEVI/ITAPORA.LOL

-------------

Posted By: Menippos
Date Posted: 26-Jan-2007 at 09:28
"Goodbye" is a word so relative that, when said, many times it means "please stay".

Nonetheless, time is vicious and unmerciful, and one must make the most of it, even if it means leaving precious things in the past.

May your days be full of interesting things, Imperator Invictus!

-------------
CARRY NOTHING

Posted By: poirot
Date Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 18:31
As a parting gift, Poirot went to the market and purchased two nice, submissive, nubile concubines for the Imperator to enjoy in his Villa following retirement!

-------------
AAAAAAAAAA
"The crisis of yesterday is the joke of tomorrow.�   ~ HG Wells

Date Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 18:56
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

Info Center
Forum Statistics
Total Topics: 625   -   Total Posts: 9354
Last Updated Topic:
http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=23&num=1035004194&start=0 - Announcement (Today at 10:34am)
View the
http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=recent - 10 most recent posts of this forum.
Total Members: http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=mlall - 132
Newest Member:
http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&username=Sheshonk - Sheshonk
Your Instant Messages: http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=im - 80 New: http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=im - 0
Users online
0 Guests, 2 Users
http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&username=admin - Cyrus Shahmiri , http://mojtaba.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&username=KhaKhan - KhaKhan

Wow, that's old. How long ago was AE site like that...?Sleepy I feel like I was just born...LOL

-------------

Join us.

Posted By: Constantine XI
Date Posted: 31-Jan-2007 at 21:02
I wish Invictus the very best for his real life commitments, he has contributed more than he could possibly know both to this forum and to the furthering of global education and learning overall. AE is not just a forum, it is an international achievement, in which Invictus may take enormous pride.

-------------

Date Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 21:37
Thanks for everything, guys. This is farewell.

Date Posted: 21-Feb-2007 at 03:12
Originally posted by Imperator Invictus

Thanks for everything, guys. This is farewell.

Goodbye. It was a pity that I have known you for such a short period of time. Cry

-------------

Join us.

Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.56a - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz - http://www.webwizguide.com