Print Page | Close Window

The modern Greek military

Printed From: History Community ~ All Empires
Category: General History
Forum Name: Modern Warfare
Forum Discription: Military history and miltary science from the ''Cold War'' era onward.
URL: http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=16532
Printed Date: 27-Apr-2024 at 16:37
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.56a - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The modern Greek military
Posted By: Hellios
Subject: The modern Greek military
Date Posted: 14-Dec-2006 at 19:48
If anybody wants to discuss the modern Greek military...

AH-64A+:

NH-90:

CH-47DG:

F-16 BLK 52+:

EMB-145 Erieye:

Tor-M1:

Leopard 2A6 HEL MBT (made in Greece by ELBO):

PzH 2000 mobile artillery:

Replies:
Posted By: Patrinos
Date Posted: 15-Dec-2006 at 04:00
Guys, in two months I'm entering the army

O.Y.K. submarine destruction team:

AS-332:

U-214:

Posted By: perikles
Date Posted: 16-Dec-2006 at 14:19
And if we refer to our brothers Cyprus you should also post t80. Some are purchsing apache and some others have super cobra!
There are also the hummers. MLRS next purchase Abrams! Oh my I am going to join the Hellas military.

Posted By: Neoptolemos
Date Posted: 16-Dec-2006 at 21:55
Nice pics Hellios!
Does any of you know what's exactly happening with the new Mirage 2000-5? When are we going to get them?

Hummer with ASRAD.

F-16 BLK 52+.

Hummers with Kornet-E.

Kornet-E.

Hummer with Kornet-E.

Posted By: Krum
Date Posted: 17-Dec-2006 at 04:49
Isn't that a russian hovercraft "ZUBR"?
BTW greek army has a mix of western and russian wepaons. You take the best from both sides.
It is very interesting to see US Hummer equipped with russian Kornet AT missiles.

Posted By: Leonidas
Date Posted: 17-Dec-2006 at 05:51
Originally posted by Krum

Isn't that a russian hovercraft "ZUBR"?

yes it is, the chinese are looking at getting some too. They were bought so greece can quickly re-take contested islands in the event for war, especailly before any occupation becomes too dug in.

Another Greek Zubr: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/natonato6/tdyjdty.jpg - http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/natonato6/tdyjdty.jpg

Date Posted: 18-Dec-2006 at 03:11
Originally posted by Leonidas

I think these were bought, so that greece can quickly re-take (or re-supply)any contested islands in the event for war, especailly before any occupation becomes too dug in.

All the scenarios and exercises is retake of occupied islands.

Posted By: Silvershield
Date Posted: 23-Dec-2006 at 14:40
I'm also going in the army in february!! I don't know where yet, I'm waiting for the "paper" LOL my self, but I have a hunch it will be Tethorakismena (tanks)!! Avlona sou'rxomai!! (Avlona here I come)

Posted By: Brainstorm
Date Posted: 24-Dec-2006 at 07:15
Count me too...February.
Can't wait the time to defend the holy land of Hellas! LOL
Arta - Ygieionomiko!
Tha afhsume anyperaspisth thn patrida sto AE! LOL

Posted By: konstantinius
Date Posted: 28-Dec-2006 at 18:12
Originally posted by Brainstorm

Tha afhsume anyperaspisth thn patrida sto AE! LOL 

No, you won't Wink

Kali thiteia paidia: Patrine, Brainstorm, Silvershield. I'll miss you on the forum. How long is the Army service now? 18 months? I'm nearing 40 but haven't done my service yet. I'm planning on moving back home within the next 5-7  years  (I want to get my Master's first) and I'm actually looking forward to serving the short term (6 or 8 monts for re-patriated diaspora, I think?), instead of "buying" it off as is allowed by law.  I will choose service over any other option, even if I'm 50! This is a sharp change from my teenage years growing up in Athens when a lot of people where looking for "trelloxarto' in order to be exempt. But things are different now and the military has modernized both its equipment and its thinking. My patriotism (not nationalism) now is a conscious choice, rather than a task imposed from above. I'm proud of you guys, best wishes, kaloi polites soon!

Posted By: Silvershield
Date Posted: 29-Dec-2006 at 15:00
The short term is 6 months I think. The full one is 12 but I'm going for 17!! A cadet (dokimos).
KALI THITEIA RE SEIRES KAI KALOI POLITES!! Big%20smile

Posted By: Zagros
Date Posted: 29-Dec-2006 at 16:54
That mirage reminds of the Phantom F-4.

-------------

Posted By: Batu
Date Posted: 31-Dec-2006 at 17:35
do you have any paratroopers? or mountain commandos?

Date Posted: 03-Jan-2007 at 07:59
I am joining the army on May.
I wanted special forces but due to my job i think i ll be on SEP (swma ereunas pliroforikis) computer science unit. 

Date Posted: 04-Jan-2007 at 07:25
I ll be a doctor there - so u ll all need me for taking days off! lol

Posted By: Kapikulu
Date Posted: 08-Jan-2007 at 02:02
Originally posted by konstantinius

Me, you, Helios, Antioxos, Dorian, akritas...hell,

What happened to our dear friend xristar by the way?

-------------
We gave up your happiness
Your hope would be enough;
we couldn't find neither;
we made up sorrows for ourselves;
we couldn't be consoled;

A Strange Orhan Veli

Posted By: xristar
Date Posted: 13-Jan-2007 at 10:22
Originally posted by Kapikulu

What happened to our dear friend xristar by the way?

I feel honoured that you remembered me.

I am a university student, and I moved to another city. (I was also last year, but I hadn't moved. I was going to the university only when neccessary with the train, and came back the same day). I try to keep the costs low, so i don't have a telephone line in my house = no internet. Occasionally i go to internet cafes and visit allempires.

I was thinking of wireless connection, but this service would not be available in Veroia (my new city) until 2007. That means that I'll start looking for it from now on.

Date Posted: 14-Jan-2007 at 23:51
Is Greece still using the Eurofighter?  It's a decent fighter.

Date Posted: 15-Jan-2007 at 02:29

yes it is, the chinese are looking at getting some too. They were bought so greece can quickly re-take contested islands in the event for war, especailly before any occupation becomes too dug in.

Another Greek Zubr: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/natonato6/tdyjdty.jpg - http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/natonato6/tdyjdty.jpg  

The Zubr has 2 stabilized multiple rocket launchers, an air defence missile system, 2 x 30mm high-velocity guns that can target aircraft, incoming missiles, sea & coastal targets.

In comparison, the American LCAC (below) is a joke; no weapons, cargo exposed to enemy fire, & almost inexistent armor.

LCAC:

Date Posted: 15-Jan-2007 at 02:53
Originally posted by Hellios

this is a big question, it is superior to whatever is in the region at this point in time, but very expensive. Greece wanted around 70 (with more later on), canceled and topped up their Blk52+ numbers instead. They are planning about getting a 4th gen fighter later on though. So maybe we can see a order in the next 5 years, given they have the dollars ready. From what i have read it should out fight a JSF (bomb truck) and hold a flanker.

Date Posted: 15-Jan-2007 at 03:00
The HAF ordered 12 (options for 3 more) of these Italian Alenia C-27J Spartans. These a great little transports and are compatible to the Hercs because Lockheed was a partner in its development.

Date Posted: 15-Jan-2007 at 03:38
Ill attach some Embraer ERIEYE photos in this post (over some time). 4 in service. These are mid level AWACs that are cheap to buy and run. This is more of a pragmatic choice for a smaller country that hasn't got a bucket of money, as the better and bigger ones are very expensive.

Date Posted: 15-Jan-2007 at 17:44
Originally posted by Neoptolemos

Hummer with ASRAD:

ASRAD is good but short range (5 km).

Date Posted: 15-Jan-2007 at 19:41
Originally posted by Batu

Do you have any paratroopers? or mountain commandos?

Yep, both.  I'll post some examples for you soon.

Date Posted: 16-Jan-2007 at 11:02
Pantsir AA.

Date Posted: 16-Jan-2007 at 14:09
UAV...

Sperwer-A:

Sperwer-B:

Sperwer-HV:

Date Posted: 16-Jan-2007 at 16:20

NH-90:

Took almost 10 years to design this helicopter.  It's also used by other countries like Germany & France.

Below is a German one, with a radar that looks different than the Greek one (above).

Below link is a large photo of a Greek NH-90, new unit with decals but no numbers yet.

Here: http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/1653/nh90greeceno1ac6.jpg - http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/1653/nh90greeceno1ac6.jpg

Date Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 13:48

Tor-M1:

Each unit is independent or can be linked to a wider air defense system.
It carries 8 missiles, stored vertically, in 2 cartridges of 4.
Each missile has 4 extra (frontal) thrusters, allowing it to intercept small, fast, highly maneuverable targets.
1 minute demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PGEQE7-v50 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PGEQE7-v50

Date Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 18:17
Guys the harti (paper) has arrived...13th February I must be in Megalo Peuko.

I'm thinking getting my laptop to my new house (look below) in case there is a hot topic over here in the forum.

Date Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 19:47
There seems to be a large variety of systems and hardware. How is all this integrated into a comprehensive system of defense? What is the level of now-days domestic production of oplic systems? Is ELBO the only representative in that sector and is it state-owned, private, or both?

It seems that we don't buy exclusively from the US anymore which in my oppinion is positive (less dependancy on "undependable" protectors). Do you think that's true?

How really corrupt is the munitions industry in the light of the recent comissions scandal with the Russian AA system (i forget it's name)?

And last but not least: do you think that Greece should participate more in overseas military operations (either USA or NATO ensconsed)? This, of course, will produce casualties at some point but it could raise combat readiness of units involved which then could be dissipated in the rest of the military. I know that neither the Greek public nor any Greek goverment regardless of political affiliation is willing to see dead and mutilated Greek boys (some of whom I already know in a digital but heart-felt way)  in the name of the sanctity of any foreign conflict; yet our "neighbor to the east" maintains high combat readiness due to the ongoing conflict with PKK/Kurds. And as much as I'm convinced that peace and cooperation will be the final outcome in the region, I have to address the issue of combat readiness on strategic grounds.

Date Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 22:03
Haha, Alexander would be laughing his ass off...

Date Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 22:53
Originally posted by Patrinos

O.Y.K. submarine destruction team:

Patrinos, they do more than submarines; they're general underwater demolitions; bridges, docks, ships, etc.
I read somewhere it was called OYK until 1969 when it was renamed to MYK & renamed again in 2002 to ΔΥΚ.

Date Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 23:30

Pantsir AA.

The Pantsir combines SA-22 missiles with 30 mm guns.  It's based on the Tunguska system.
58 second demo of Tunguska: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1QmHBQzuLQ&mode=related&search - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1QmHBQzuLQ&mode=related&search =

Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 00:32

Ill attach some Embraer ERIEYE photos in this post (over some time). 4 in service. These are mid level AWACs that are cheap to buy and run. This is more of a pragmatic choice for a smaller country that hasn't got a bucket of money, as the better and bigger ones are very expensive.

Their size kinda right for Greece, a small country. Smile

Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 01:36

AH-64A+:

Is it still the best attack helicopter or not?

Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 11:01

Apache also has the sensor in the helmet. Wherever the pilot turns his head the machine gun turns in the same direction. This system is also integrated in F16 block 52. Where the eye of the pilot looks the target is following. Just need to press the trigger. A helmet of that craft costs about 500000 euros.

I saw the videos. Perfect.

Patrine maybe we will meet after 3 months.
I want to volunteer Special forces. But when i join you ll be old. So be gentle with me!!
We will meet each other in Pilio.

Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 13:37
Is ELBO the only representative in that sector and is it state-owned, private, or both?

There are some private industries in Greece, but ELBO is the biggest. ELBO belongs to Militineos' company, but I think the state still participates. Mitilineos also has the METKA, Greece's biggest metal constructions industry. METKA is producing the turrents of the Leopard 2HEL of Greece, not just assembling them. ELBO assembles the chassis and the rest.

It seems that we don't buy exclusively from the US anymore which in my oppinion is positive (less dependancy on "undependable" protectors). Do you think that's true?

It's true, we buy a lot of equipment from other sources, especially Europe, which is good. Nonetheless, Greece is member of EU. But still, I think that the internal industry should be developed even more.

And last but not least: do you think that Greece should participate more in overseas military operations (either USA or NATO ensconsed)? This, of course, will produce casualties at some point but it could raise combat readiness of units involved which then could be dissipated in the rest of the military. I know that neither the Greek public nor any Greek goverment regardless of political affiliation is willing to see dead and mutilated Greek boys (some of whom I already know in a digital but heart-felt way)  in the name of the sanctity of any foreign conflict; yet our "neighbor to the east" maintains high combat readiness due to the ongoing conflict with PKK/Kurds. And as much as I'm convinced that peace and cooperation will be the final outcome in the region, I have to address the issue of combat readiness on strategic grounds.

I make the very same thoughts with you. The problem is however that Greece has very little personnel. Sending a 'decent' force of like 2,000 men is very difficult. These 2,000 men of good quality (proffessionals, volunteers) are neccessary inside Greece, where the combat units have only like 30% of their manpower (in peace time). With the service time at 11 months Greece will never have enough men. If Greece had 150,000 instead of 80,000-90,000 men, probably she could spare some for, let's say, Afghansitan. Of course there are other reasons too. The greek society would be reluctant to a such prospect. The cost also of maintaining a 2,000 force in Afghanistan would be too much for Greece. I agree however that the officials should consider the fact that the army needs a little action to stretch its muscles.

About the russian AA, I assume you are reffering to the Tor-M1. The case has been closed as you may know. Of course something 'dark' had happened, but we will never find out. The Tor-M1, by the way, seems to have performed quite well in a recent NATO excercise in Greece. At least we got a good system.

Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 17:33

U-214:

Patrinos, that sub is at the top of its evolutionary ladder.  Below you can see its ancestors.

Below you can compare it to U-212.

Designations:
S-120 Papanikolis
S-121 Pipinos
S-122 Matrozos
S-123 Katsonis

The Greek 214's are armed with the dual-purpose WASS BlackShark heavy torpedo.

Below photos from an exercise - after target practice with guns the target was sunk with just 1 BlackShark torpedo. LOL

Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 18:11

Patrine, too bad you're not serving in 10 years.  By then global warming might make scenes like the above a thing of the past.

Don't put thoughts in my mind.

Originally posted by perikles

Patrine maybe we will meet after 3 months. I want to volunteer Special forces. But when i join you ll be old. So be gentle with me!! We will meet each other in Pilio.

Gentle...hmm, I don't know.  If you do my "numera" for me.

Patrinos, they do more than submarines; they're general underwater demolitions; bridges, docks, ships, etc.  I read somewhere it was called OYK until 1969 when it was renamed to MYK & renamed again in 2002 to ΔΥΚ.

Yes indeed, in a case of war they will be the first who will pull the trigger. Their alternative name is "vatrachanthropoi" because their are a little bit amphibious. There are many rumors about their training, something more than tough, and thats why from 2002 when they renamed into Δ.Υ.Κ. only lifers can enroll.

Date Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 18:47
When Greek & Turkish pilots get into mock dog-fights over the Aegean, how exactly does it work?
What are the unwritten rules of the game?
How do they determine who wins?
In many HAF recordings of mock dog-fights I hear the name "George".  Just coincidence or is he a top gun?

Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 03:34
Regarding dog-fights I think that the game ends when a pilot locks the enemy. When an air plane is locked (by the target system) the systems of that plane inform the pilot that is locked. So the pilot is retreating. If the pilot that has been locked by the enemy is not retreat then typicaly he should be destroyed. But until now nothing like that has occured.

Regarding OYK (batraxia) i think that now only permanent soldiers and officers can join that. And the applications are many. To choose they have the devils week. I know that they send the candidates in a small island with very little food and drink, and they have to be awake for the entire week. Whoever sleeps is rejected. For example from 100 candidates only the 10% finishes the training.

Posted By: Antioxos
Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 07:02
There is a company in Larissa called "Soukos Robots SA" that made a cotract with Raytheon to sell anti RPG technology for passive protection of vechicles. The contract is 31000000 usd.

http://www.enet.gr/online/online_text/c=112,dt=18.01.2007,id=93242772 - http://www.enet.gr/online/online_text/c=112,dt=18.01.2007,id=93242772
http://www.soukosrobots.gr/ - http://www.soukosrobots.gr/

Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 08:24

Haha, Alexander would be laughing his ass off...

LOL LOL

Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 14:44
Elli class frigates.
Greece has 10 or 11 Elli class frigates in addition to their better 4 Meko-200 class frigates.
A variety of systems allows Elli class frigates to engage a wide range of targets.
Most of the helicopters shown earlier are configured to work with these ships.

Examples of Elli class frigates...

HS Aegeon:

HS Bouboulina:

HS Kanaris:

HS Bouboulina launching:

Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 14:54

Their alternative name is "vatrachanthropoi" because their are a little bit amphibious. There are many rumors about their training, something more than tough, and thats why from 2002 when they renamed into Δ.Υ.Κ. only lifers can enroll.

Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 15:19
Submarine hunting P3 torpedo aircraft:

Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 16:27
Etna class support vessel (middle).
Etnas support other ships & aircraft by refueling, re-supply, repair, etc.
Aboard is a fully equipped workshop, hospital & other facilities.

To the left of the Etna is an Elli class frigate & to the right a Meko-200 class frigate.
Different angle & expandable for details: http://www.hellenicnavy.gr/images/Photos/medium/kataigis05_09.jpg - http://www.hellenicnavy.gr/images/Photos/medium/kataigis05_09.jpg

Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 20:51
S-300PMU-1 is not an direct equivalent to the PAC3 (rather the S300MU-2 would come close and the S-400 would be on par).
It is the equivalent of a PAC1-2. It can however be upgraded into the newer versions.

I'll add a picture of the slightly more advanced S-300PMU-2 battery which shows the radars they use. If anyone wants to know why the turks threatened preemptive strikes to make sure this system didn't get to Cyprus look at these radars, they aren't even happy thy are on Crete!

(these could be the same for the version used by Greece except the tin shield radar was used before the big bird and what model greece has could be one or the other) the newer big bird gives it a ABM capability and has no direct western equivalent.
  • the "Clam shell" radar is used for low level (cruise missiles, UAV etc), hence it tall masted mount
  • the "big bird" (F-band) 3D acquisition radar is used for long range early warning and search, for medium to high altitudes. i know the earlier "tin shield" can track around 100 targets
  • "Flap lid" is the real fire control piece, can target six target concurrently with two missiles. (the Hellenic system could use its replacement 'tombstone" radar)
The clam shell is apparently very hard to jam and resistant to heavy clutter or chaff. These radars when combines give a long range all altitude coverage in a severe ECM environment, in other words very hard to beat.

The missiles
"The S-300PM/PMU-1 introduced the 48N6 which has much better kinematics – cited range against aerial targets is 81nm (150km), ballistic missile targets 21.5nm (40km), with a minimum engagement range of 1.6 to 2.7 nautical miles. Low altitude engagement capabilities were improved – down to 20 to 30ft AGL. The missile speed peaks at 2100 metres/sec or cca Mach 6. The missiles can be fired at three second intervals, and Russian sources claim a single shot kill probability of 80% to 93% for aerial targets, 40% to 85% for cruise missiles, and 50% to 77% for TBMs." http://www.ausairpower.net/TE-Asia-Sams-Pt1.pdf - Link

What did Greece order?
no one really knows, its top secret but most sources would have it between 6-12 launchers.

"The Russian contract with Cyprus to supply the S-300PMU-1 has not been made public, and reports conflict on how many batteries Cyprus has purchased. Russian news media speculate that the contract includes the delivery and deployment of three batteries, with each battery including 12 launchers. A source close to the Russian military leadership said the contract includes one battery comprised of 20 or 24 launchers. Turkish military experts reportedly believe that Cyprus purchased 24 launchers, while Greek news media say that Cyprus has purchased three S-300PMU-1 batteries. MIT Center for International Studies analyst Dan Lindley estimates that Russia has sold "perhaps eight to twelve S-300 surface to air systems to Cyprus." The Sunday Times of London reports that Cyprus has ordered "up to 70 missiles from the Russians, with as many as 12 mobile launchers." In 1994, the State Committee of the Russian Federation for the Defense Industry reported that the purchase price of an S-300PMU-1 system was $91 million. This figure and the estimated $400–600 million value of the Cyprus contract suggests that Cyprus has purchased between four and six S-300PMU-1 firing batteries. Steven Zaloga, a senior analyst with the Teal Group and correspondent for Jane’s Intelligence Review, reported that "The size of the order has not been disclosed but is probably only a few firing batteries." It is not clear whether Cyprus is acquiring C3 components and hence the overall effectiveness of the batteries is uncertain." http://cns.miis.edu/research/cyprus/s300tdms.htm - link

"For a long time it was believed that the contract with Cyprus provided for the delivery of only one air defense system. However, later Kommersant Daily that was well informed about the details of the crisis in Cyprus reported that in fact 2 systems for $230 million had been delivered. Thus, total exports of S-300PMU/PMU1 in the 1990s comprised 10 systems for over $800 million (minimal press estimates of $780 million and maximum $900 million)." http://www.cast.ru/eng/journal/2002/1-interstate/ - Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0etQsAA1Gak - video  of the system.

Date Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 22:02

Δ.Υ.Κ. boats.  http://www.hellenicnavy.gr/images/Photos/medium/DSC_0076.jpg - http://www.hellenicnavy.gr/images/Photos/medium/DSC_0076.jpg

Although underwater demolitions is their main function, they also help CG board ships to catch smugglers, etc.

Date Posted: 20-Jan-2007 at 01:03
what is the main assault weapon of Greek land forces?
man,the uniforms are exactly the same as the Turkish Army.if a war occur(i hope it will not) how will they identify friend or foe? even the Special Forces uniform is the same.

-------------
A wizard is never late,nor he is early he arrives exactly when he means to :) ( Gandalf the White in the Third Age of History Empire Of Istari )

Date Posted: 20-Jan-2007 at 02:59
Originally posted by Batu

what is the main assault weapon of Greek land forces?

Man, they use several.  The G36 isn't bad.  I like the see-through magazine.

Checking mag during target practice:

I'll post some of the other assault rifles soon.

Date Posted: 20-Jan-2007 at 03:25
Is the G36 Greek-made?

-------------
" I do disagree with what you say but I'll defend to my death your right to do so."

Date Posted: 20-Jan-2007 at 03:26
Batu, this is the main unit of the air force (F-16 Block 52+).

Date Posted: 20-Jan-2007 at 03:40

Is the G36 Greek-made?

By Ellinika Amyntika Systimata under license from Heckler & Koch, the German designer. Wink

Date Posted: 20-Jan-2007 at 13:27
Nice!! It's good to see that there is some domestic production of weapons: it saves on money and reduces the dependency.

-------------
" I do disagree with what you say but I'll defend to my death your right to do so."

Posted By: Antioxos
Date Posted: 20-Jan-2007 at 14:52
The period that i was in the army the main weapon was the G3.
G36 (5.56 millimetre) replace G3 (7.62 millimetre) in 2002.

http://ta-nea.dolnet.gr/print_article.php?e=A&f=17290&m=N08&aa=2 - http://ta-nea.dolnet.gr/print_article.php?e=A&f=17290&m=N08&aa=2

Date Posted: 20-Jan-2007 at 22:21

It's good to see that there is some domestic production of weapons: it saves on money and reduces the dependency.

konstantinius, most of their foreign-designed stuff is manufactured in Greece under license.
For example the Leopard 2A6 HEL tank made by ELBO.

Some say it's (presently) the top tank.

ELBO also makes Greece's version of the hummer but with improvements:

And something ELBO recently proposed to the Greek & other governments (below):

Date Posted: 20-Jan-2007 at 23:16
Below, a different ELBO product.

Kentavros APC:

Date Posted: 21-Jan-2007 at 00:30
Greek C-130H evacuating people from Lebanon during the last conflict:

At the same time, the Greek navy bringing in aid:

Date Posted: 21-Jan-2007 at 06:54

Coat of arms of the Greek Army.

-------------
http://protostrator.blogspot.com

Date Posted: 21-Jan-2007 at 07:52
thanks for the picture of the Greek F-16 Hellios.but i have already seen a Greek F-16 while i was in Gallipoli Çanakkale :)

-------------
A wizard is never late,nor he is early he arrives exactly when he means to :) ( Gandalf the White in the Third Age of History Empire Of Istari )

Date Posted: 21-Jan-2007 at 07:58

Tor-M1:

Each unit is independent or can be linked to a wider air defense system.
It carries 8 missiles, stored vertically, in 2 cartridges of 4.
Each missile has 4 extra (frontal) thrusters, allowing it to intercept small, fast, highly maneuverable targets.
1 minute demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PGEQE7-v50 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PGEQE7-v50  

Great Video, top system.

These thing can be either integrated or autonomous. I would imagine a few are protecting the bigger and more expensive S-300PMU-1, Cyprus has 5 systems to compensate it from not getting the s-300.

I'll add some technical information from some sources i found.

The missile (9M331)
Max range 12km
Ceiling 6km
Min range 100m
Can maneuver 30g
Maximum target speed 2520 kph

The fire control
At the top is he surveillance radar (Scrum Half) is a 3D pulse Doppler electronically beam steered E/F-band,  has a range of 25km can detect 48 and track ten automatically prioritized targets based on appraoch - proximity and category, the operator then confirms this.

"The phased-array pulse Doppler G/H-band tracking radar (Scrum Half) is located at the front of the turret also has a range of 25km. This electronically steered radar is capable of simultaneously tracking two targets traveling at speeds of up to 700 km/h in all weather conditions, and countering threat ECM operations. The antenna assembly can be folded down for travel." http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/russia/sa-15.htm - Source

This tracking radar can also target High presicion weapons and is very resistant to jamming.
"Mounted on the top of the radar is a small vertical pointing antenna which serves to initially acquire the missile after launch before it is handed over to the main tracking/guidance system. On the lower right side of the tracking radar is an automatic TV tracking system with a range of 20000 m that complements the tracking radar and enables the system to operate in a heavy ECM environment." http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/russia/sa-15.htm - Source

How does it compare to the western systems?
Greece also has the crotale which is an older Franco-German missile more in the same league as the Russian 'Osa' which Greece also has in service. The Tor-M1 is a generation ahead.

"This version was analogous in capability to the French Crotale, but with double the range, and three times the range of the proposed British Rapier-2000 system. It was capable of firing multiple missiles against multiple targets simultaneously while using a single-channel guidance system that exploited unique algorithms that even made the system capable against surface targets such as trucks or automobiles." http://www.astronautix.com/lvs/tor.htm - Source

"In combating manned aviation, Tor is thrice and 1.5 times more efficient than foreign systems of the same class - France's Crotale and Britain's Rapier, respectively. These systems are unable to combat high-precision weapons." http://www.enemyforces.com/missiles/tor.htm - Source

Date Posted: 21-Jan-2007 at 17:07

PzH 2000:

Some PzH 2000 artillery regiments have Saint Barbara on their units:

Date Posted: 21-Jan-2007 at 17:36
Greek C-130H with EUFOR.

Date Posted: 21-Jan-2007 at 18:00

Sperwer-A:

Sperwer-B:

Sperwer-HV:

Almost forgot the Pegasos.

Pegasos II:

Pegasos I:

Date Posted: 21-Jan-2007 at 18:11
^Whats this Hellie?

-------------
"Hellenes are crazy but they have a wise God"
Kolokotronis

Date Posted: 21-Jan-2007 at 19:31

^Whats this Hellie?

Date Posted: 21-Jan-2007 at 20:56
Originally posted by Silvershield

Mirage 2000-5 Mk2 is fully multi-role & currently the most advanced Mirage.

This 1 looks so clean, like it hasn't been used yet, even the landing gear spotless:

Date Posted: 21-Jan-2007 at 21:11
Patrinos, is it normal in Greece to be walking and see Δ.Υ.Κ. appear from the sea?

Date Posted: 21-Jan-2007 at 23:02
Batu, these troops are training with M4A1 carbines.

Δ.Υ.Κ. with M4A1 (with SOPMOD):

SOPMOD:

Date Posted: 22-Jan-2007 at 02:36

Leopard 2A6 HEL tank made by ELBO.

After above, comes the following (older) tanks below, also made by ELBO.

Leopard 2A4:

Leopard 1A5:

Leopard 1A4:

Posted By: Giannis
Date Posted: 22-Jan-2007 at 05:00
Helios, the last 2 years they're replacing the G3A3 & G3A4 with the M16A2 & M16A2M4, which are inferior by the way.
As for the G36, it's probably going to be used by the special forces, if it's going to be used at all.

-------------
Give me a place to stand and I will move the world.

Posted By: Gundamor
Date Posted: 22-Jan-2007 at 20:28
Originally posted by Giannis

Helios, the last 2 years they're replacing the G3A3 & G3A4 with the M16A2 & M16A2M4, which are inferior by the way.
As for the G36, it's probably used by the special forces.

didnt they order 112,000 G36's as part of 250 million euro 30 year package? your special ops units prefer the m4 probably because it has better CQC capabilities and can handle water ops better than most assault rifles.

Posted By: Neoptolemos
Date Posted: 23-Jan-2007 at 01:04

The typhoon is not just decent, it's a top fighter but expensive...
I expect Greece to place an order for about 40 of them in a couple of years.

AH-64A+: 
Is it still the best attack helicopter or not?

Apache is considered to be the best attack heli; the AH-64D Longbow in particular, which is the upgraded version of AH-64A.

When Greek & Turkish pilots get into mock dog-fights over the Aegean, how exactly does it work?
What are the unwritten rules of the game?
How do they determine who wins?
In many HAF recordings of mock dog-fights I hear the name "George".  Just coincidence or is he a top gun?

Well, the one who locks the other should be considered the winner and the dogfight should end there, but it's not always happening like this. I've seen videos where a lock occurs and the fight goes on...
Regarding George, I don't know if he's a top gun (since he is a HAF pilot he's probably a top gun Tongue), but you probably hear his name often b/c George is a very common name in Greece.

This 1 looks so clean, like it hasn't been used yet, even the landing gear spotless:

It is so clean exactly because it hasn't been used yet. Wink
I read some news that the problems with those Mirage 2000-5 Mk2 have been solved and they will be fully operational very soon.
Mirage Mk2 + Mica + Exocet + Scalp EG. Evil%20Smile

Date Posted: 23-Jan-2007 at 03:01
More navy commandos.

The soldier below is using a M821A long range heavy sniper rifle.

Date Posted: 23-Jan-2007 at 03:15
Δ.Υ.Κ. buggy.

Date Posted: 23-Jan-2007 at 03:24

The HAF ordered 12 (options for 3 more) of these Italian Alenia C-27J Spartans. These a great little transports and are compatible to the Hercs because Lockheed was a partner in its development.

Leonidas, interior photo:

Date Posted: 23-Jan-2007 at 07:34
Guys 20 days and today...

-------------
"Hellenes are crazy but they have a wise God"
Kolokotronis

Date Posted: 23-Jan-2007 at 11:13
What's this?

Date Posted: 23-Jan-2007 at 12:32
The G36 is supposed to become the next main rifle of the army. The decision has actually been taken, but seems there are some problems. Nonetheless, the funds are included in the last 2006-2010 plan, which means that at some time, the production (100% by Greece, for the first time) will begin.

-------------

Defeat allows no explanation
Victory needs none.
It insults the dead when you treat life carelessly.

Posted By: vulkan02
Date Posted: 23-Jan-2007 at 12:36

What's this?

It looks to me like a mine-prowler or something related to it.

Date Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 18:26
Hellas Sat (communications satellite).

Launched May, 2003.  Details with launch photo: http://www.satnews.com/stories2/3may2003-3.html - http://www.satnews.com/stories2/3may2003-3.html

Date Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 19:25
Helios 2 (strategic satellite).

A joint (European) program that Greece recently joined.
Helios A is already in orbit.  Helios B status I'm not sure about.
These spy-sats travel on Ariane-5 rockets.

Date Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 21:48
The Artemis 30 gun (below) was designed over a decade ago, but it's 1 of the best weapons ever designed by Greece.

A close combat anti-aircraft gun that's equally effective against ground targets.
An electronic targeting system allows it to also hit missiles & bombs.
For a 30 mm gun its range is excellent: 3.5 km.
Rate of fire is 850 rpm (per barrel).

It fires a wide variety of ammunition for any role:
APDS Armor Piercing Discarding Sabot
APDS-T Armor Piercing Discarding Sabot Tracer
FAPDS Frangible Armor Piercing Discarding Sabot
FAPDS-T Frangible Armor Piercing Discarding Sabot Tracer
TPDS Target Practice Discarding Sabot
TPDS-T Target Practice Discarding Sabot Tracer
SAPHEI Semi Armor Piercing High Explosive Incendiary
SAPHEI-T Semi Armor Piercing High Explosive Incendiary Tracer

Source: http://www.eas.gr/ebo/products.asp?CatID=cgr&NewID=c1gr - http://www.eas.gr/ebo/products.asp?CatID=cgr&NewID=c1gr

Artemis 30 firing:

Date Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 23:01
Some Coast Guard units.
Most Greek Coast Guard units are built to military specifications, so they can be navy fitted if necessary.

In 2004, Greece started receiving these new offshore patrol vessels:

Details: http://www.hellenic-shipyards.gr/pg/naval5.htm - http://www.hellenic-shipyards.gr/pg/naval5.htm

Date Posted: 25-Jan-2007 at 00:38
More Coast Guard...

CG heli:

In 2002, CG started receiving new F406 surveillance airplanes with nose-mounted FLIR turret, belly radar, infrared/ultraviolet scanners, SLAR antenna, etc.

F406:

17.4m GRP:

Date Posted: 25-Jan-2007 at 01:09
Fire-fighting units...

CL-415:

AS-332 (with water bomb bay):

Date Posted: 25-Jan-2007 at 01:37
Greece manufactures small mobile satellite terminal stations.
Important for any military with satellite capability when permanent stations get bombed.

Made by: http://www.intracom.gr/intracom_defense/index.htm - http://www.intracom.gr/intracom_defense/index.htm

Date Posted: 25-Jan-2007 at 02:35
Most militaries call them "target drones" because they're used for target practice.
Some militaries call them "guided missiles" because they can be fitted with several kilos of whatever you want.

Greece makes & exports the Iris (below) & Perseas (bottom).

Iris:

It's fast, maneuverable, & stays up for long.  Used by other countries for testing anti-missile defense systems.
Made by: http://www.eads-3sigma.gr/company/company.htm - http://www.eads-3sigma.gr/company/company.htm

Perseas:

Date Posted: 25-Jan-2007 at 06:50

Helios 2 (strategic satellite).

Hellios you have your own satellite now.

Date Posted: 25-Jan-2007 at 19:07
EKAM anti-terrorist forces.
In the couple of years leading up to the Athens 2004 summer Olympics these forces were sharpened & expanded.

Date Posted: 25-Jan-2007 at 19:37
An S-70B Aegean Hawk helicopter lets go a Penguin anti-ship missile...

Penguin anti-ship missile:

Date Posted: 26-Jan-2007 at 00:56
In 2006, the navy started receiving some new patrol boats (Machitis class) built by Hellenic Shipyards.
Not as powerful as the navy's FAC but (for patrol boats) well armed.

Designations:
P-266 Machitis
P-267 Nikiforos
P-268 Aetetos
P-269 Krataeos

They have offshore capability i.e. they can operate in severe weather & stay offshore for long periods.

P-269 Krataeos being completed at HSY:

P-268 Aetetos:

They carry 2 boarding craft and 2 cranes for simultaneous usage of both boarding craft during rapid response cases.

P-267 Nikiforos & P-269 Krataeos:

Date Posted: 26-Jan-2007 at 18:25

Elli class frigates.
Greece has 10 or 11 Elli class frigates in addition to their better 4 Meko-200 class frigates.
A variety of systems allows Elli class frigates to engage a wide range of targets.
Most of the helicopters shown earlier are configured to work with these ships.

Examples of Elli class frigates...

HS Aegeon:

HS Bouboulina:

Some more info about the Elli class frigates shown above...

Elli class frigates are the most common frigates in the Greek navy, but the Greek Meko-200 class frigates are better.

Elli class frigate designations:
F-450 HS Elli
F 451 HS Limnos
F 459 HS Adrias
F 460 HS Aegeon
F 461 HS Navarinon
F 462 HS Kountouriotis
F 463 HS Bouboulina
F 464 HS Kanaris
F 465 HS Themistoklis
F 466 HS Nikiforos Fokas

All Greek Elli class frigates are (since 2003) being upgraded with more powerful systems.

Armaments:
1 Oto Melara 76 mm rapid-fire cannon
2 Harpoon SSM missile launchers
1 SeaSparrow missile launcher
2 torpedo launchers
2 Phalanx guns
1 or 2 helicopters

Next post will be about the Meko-200 class frigates. Smile

Date Posted: 26-Jan-2007 at 23:01
Meko-200 class frigates.

F-454 HS Psara:

Current designations:
F-452 HS Hydra
F-453 HS Spetsai
F-454 HS Psara
F-455 HS Salamis

These frigates are also known as Hydra class & they rule the Aegean.
The German Meko-200 design is being used to design new stealth frigates for some countries.
Meko-200 frigates have a high-level of shock resistance & stiffness requirements for large combat systems.
Blast & gas pressure resistance retains the integrity of weapon systems during combat.
The hulls are made of high tensile steel with a yield strength of 355 N/mm˛.
These frigates are better than the Elli class frigates & more heavily armed.

Armaments:
1 FMC Mk-45 127 mm rapid-fire cannon
2 Harpoon SSM missile launchers
2 SeaSparrow missile launchers
2 torpedo launchers
2 Phalanx guns
1 or 2 helicopters

Helicopters are probably a frigate's best weapon.

Diagrams of a Greek Meko-200, the HS Hydra...

Photo of the real F-452 (expandable):
http://www.worldnavy.info/photogallery/frigates/hydra/hydra_01.jpg - http://www.worldnavy.info/photogallery/frigates/hydra/hydra_01.jpg

I'll post more photos of it & other Greek Meko-200 frigates soon.

Date Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 00:59
Good posts Hellios. Thumbs%20Up The Meko and penguin ones especially.

As a side note, us Aussies have 8 Meko based frigates and Turks have a few more than Greece, the Ellis is a second hand stop gap which should be sufficient for the time being.

One sub systems that will eventually get added on to the Greek (Aussie and Turkish) ships the is the RIM-162 ESSM (Evolved Sea Sparrow Missile) which replaces the Sea Sparrow which you can see on the front of the Ellis class ships.

RIM-162 ESSM:

ESSM was produced to counter the soviet anti ship threat, basically the Russian missiles are way too quick for the older missiles so they need a much more manoeuvrable, up to date system that can hit them at high speed.

"The RIM-162 is based on the RIM-7P, but is a new missile in almost all respects. It is a tail-controlled missile with strakes instead of wings and fins, using thrust vectoring to achieve a 50G manoeuvering capability. ESSM also features a completely new (boost-only) solid rocket motor of larger (25.4 cm, 10 in) diameter, a new autopilot, and a new insensitive-munition blast-fragmentation warhead. Effective range is significantly bigger than that of the RIM-7P, making ESSM a short/medium-range surface-to-air missile." http://www.astronautix.com/lvs/essm.htm - Source

"ESSM uses an 8 inch diameter forebody that includes a modified guidance section from the in-service RIM-7P Sea Sparrow. The guidance section, which includes a radome-protected antenna for semi-active homing, attaches to a new warhead section. The forebody is attached to a new 10 inch diameter rocket motor which provides higher thrust for longer duration than predecessor Sea Sparrow missiles. ESSM will use skid-to-turn steering (tail control) whereas earlier Sea Sparrows were wing-controlled. ESSM will retain capability of the RIM-7P missile but will also have capability against maneuvering anti-ship missiles."

"It is currently planned to produce 4 versions of the ESSM. The RIM-162A is designed for launch in the MK 41 VLS (Vertical Launch System) of AEGIS ships, with four RIM-162A missiles per MK 41 launch cell. The RIM-162B is a version for use with the MK 41 VLS on non-AEGIS ships, and therefore lacks the AEGIS S-band uplink. The RIM-162C and RIM-162D are derivatives of the RIM-162B, for use with the MK 48 VLS and MK 29 box-launcher, respectively." http://www.designation-systems.net/dusrm/m-162.html - Source

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MslkwDq963s - Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MslkwDq963s -

RIM-162 ESSM launch:

Now, back to the current system (RIM-7P NSSM)...

RIM-7P NSSM:

Thrust: Classified.
Speed: Over 2,660 mph (4,256 kph).
Lock-on Range: 50 nautical miles.
Maximum Range: 30 nautical miles (approx 55 km).  Less according to some sources.
Minimum Range: 1600 yards.
Length: 12 feet (3.64 meters).
Unit Cost: US$ 165,400.00 (as of 2003).
http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/missile/rim-7.htm - Source

"The new RIM-7P software features advanced guidance algorithims that enable Sea Sparrow to counter the most formidable threats. The missile’s Improved Low Altitude Guidance (LAG) mode makes the RIM-7P exceptionally effective against very low altitude threats, such as sea skimming cruise missiles. In addition, the missile has proven to be highly effective in stressing Electronic Attack (EA) environments."

"A Jet Vane Control (JVC) unit allows the RIM-7P to be vertically launched. The JVC unit rotates the missile immediately after it has cleared a ship’s superstructure, cancels the missile’s initial upward velocity, and controls transition to the initial intercept path. Once the seeker is pointing toward a target, the JVC is jettisoned. Vertical launch capability provides quick-reaction, 360-degree defense and eliminates trainable firing restrictions and time consuming slew requirements." http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/rim-162.htm - Source

RIM-7 NSSM series development:

7C 7E 7F/7F POP 7M 7M H Build 7P 7R
Original Sparrow II Fleet Air Defense BPDMS Improved Seeker ECCM Solid State

Extended Range

Increased Maneuverability

Boost Sustained Rocket Motor

Larger Warhead

Increased Reliability

Inverse Monopulse Seeker

Missile Borne Computer

Active Fuze

Improved Performance

Increased Memory

ECCM Improvements

Guidance Enhancements

Improved Fuzing

New Waveforms

Trajectory Shaping

Vertical Launch Compatible

More Powerful Missile Borne Computer

Guidance and Control Software Round Level Programmable

Improved Fuze

Anti-Sea Skimmer Algorithm

Uplink for Midcourse Guidance

Digital 1553 Data Bus

Improved FCS Interface

Adds IR Seeker

IR and RF Guidance

IR Sensitivity Better than Sidewinder

No FCS Changes Required

Compatible with all current Launchers

1958 1963

7D

7E2
7H
Improved Seeker

Ejection Launch

Original Seasparrow

"Dog Fight" Mode

High Altitude Improved Fuzing

1961 1968 1976 1980 1986 1989 1995
https://wrc.navair-rdte.navy.mil/warfighter_enc/weapons/MultLnch/sparrow/sparevol.htm - Source

"The RIM-7H was a basic RIM-7E missile better adapted for shipboard use. It featured folding fins to fit into more compact MK 29 launchers. Because it was essentially similar to the AIM/RIM-7E, therefore it was less advanced than the RIM-7F. The RIM-7H is the missile used in the NATO Sea Sparrow Missile System (NSSMS) Block I."

"The RIM-7M Sea Sparrow is the ship-launched equivalent of the AIM-7M. In addition to the 8-cell MK 29 box launcher, the RIM-7M missiles can also be fired from MK 41 (AEGIS) and MK 48 VLS (Vertical Launch System) launchers." http://www.f-16.net/f-16_armament_article10.html - Source

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_G85VnQgPk - Video1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhw90aTo2Yw - Video2

Sea Sparrow missile launcher on F-459 HS Adrias (Elli class frigate):

The Elli class ships have 24 RIM-7M missiles (manual reload) with 8 ready to launch in a http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ship/systems/mk-29.htm - Mk 29 (?) launcher.

The MEKO200HN armament includes the http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ship/systems/mk-48-vls.htm - Mk 48 Vertical Launched System (VLS) with 16 RIM-7M missiles. It's the MOD2 VLS, which means it can be directly mounted on the superstructure.

Edit: dead link (blank image) removed.

Date Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 21:34

I'll post more photos of it & other Greek Meko-200 frigates soon.

Ok, here are some more Meko-200 photos...

F-452 HS Hydra:

F-454 HS Psara:

Leonidas, the difference between the Greek Meko-200 & the Turkish Meko-200 is the Turkish ones were purchased years before the Greek ones, with some differences like the Phalanx gun instead of the Sea Zenith, the SPS-49 sonar, the CODOG propulsion system, & other better systems.  Source: http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/europe/hydra.htm - http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/europe/hydra.htm

For incoming missiles, I'd rather have a Phalanx than a Sea Zenith trying to stop them.
The SPS-49 variable-depth sonar is better for a small sea like the Aegean.
The CODOG propulsion system gives a max speed of 31 kts & max range of 4100 nautical miles (at 18 kts).

Also compare the helicopters & their capabilities/weaponry.  Greek frigates usually carry S-70B Aegean Hawks armed with a BlackShark torpedo & a Penguin anti-ship missile.  Earlier in the thread we saw examples of what the BlackShark torpedo & the Penguin anti-ship missile can do.

S-70B Aegean Hawk with BlackShark torpedo & Penguin anti-ship missile:

Date Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 22:30

Leonidas, the difference between the Greek Meko-200 & the Turkish Meko-200 is the Turkish ones were purchased years before the Greek ones, with some differences like the Phalanx gun instead of the Sea Zenith, the SPS-49 sonar, the CODOG propulsion system, & other better systems.  Source: http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/europe/hydra.htm - http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/europe/hydra.htm

For incoming missiles, I'd rather have a Phalanx than a Sea Zenith trying to stop them.

Thats my cue to look at the phalanx Wink, cant find much on the sea zenith when i do ill try to compare...
Also coming up the patroit missile sytem...and round of the SAMs.

Date Posted: 28-Jan-2007 at 01:53

Greek Chios class landing ships.  Above 2 photos are examples.
Built in Greece by Elefsis Shipyard.

Current designations:
L-173 LST Chios
L-174 LST Samos 
L-175 LST Ikaria
L-176 LST Lesbos 
L-177 LST Rodos

The navy often uses them to get relief goods into conflict zones.

They're armed:
1 OTO Melara 76 mm rapid-fire gun.
4 Rheinmetall 20 mm guns.
Fire control system.
Optical tracking.
1 helicopter.

They can carry 300 troops with vehicles & cargo handled through bow & stern ramps or by crane.

L-176 LST Lesbos:

Look deep inside the Rodos (below) to see the movable ramp for the upper deck.

L-177 LST Rodos:

With so many islands, the navy decided to compliment these ships with some Zubr landing hovercraft (shown earlier).

Date Posted: 28-Jan-2007 at 04:39

Etna class support vessel (middle).
Etnas support other ships & aircraft by refueling, re-supply, repair, etc.
Aboard is a fully equipped workshop, hospital & other facilities.

To the left of the Etna is an Elli class frigate & to the right a Meko-200 class frigate.
Different angle & expandable for details: http://www.hellenicnavy.gr/images/Photos/medium/kataigis05_09.jpg - http://www.hellenicnavy.gr/images/Photos/medium/kataigis05_09.jpg  

In above photo, between the Ellis class & Meko-200 class frigates is an Etna class Logistics Support Vessel named Prometheus.
With this ship the fleet can stay out for longer.
The ship has 3 bridges; main, logistics, & aircraft.
Greece has 1 Etna so they keep it in top shape.

A-374 LSV Prometheus photos...

Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.56a - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz - http://www.webwizguide.com