Forum Discription: Topics on archaeology and anthropology
URL: http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=13317
Printed Date: 28-Mar-2024 at 09:23
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.56a - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: what if I'm right?
Posted By: xi_tujue
Subject: what if I'm right?
Date Posted: 13-Jul-2006 at 05:50
there is large dispute of the origins of turkic (Central asian people). Some say early indo-eurpean people(don't know if it's right term here)-caucasian. other claim that they're mongoloid.
We have come to a conclusion that turkic people are a mixture of both.

but what if thats not correct what if I said that those two races come from one(yeah yeah negroid I know) why do people look different why are they races why do people from the general same area look the same. Their body addapted to the region. Thats why white people live in colder places their skin is white to absorbe more sunlight or why do some people have more hair.

but here is my theory it's not realy a theory but I was just wondering If it could be WHAT IF?
THE first human left africa to the middle east then to the steppes the caucasian people went to the west so europe and region the mongoloids went to the east china mongolia & siberia. but what about the people that stayed behind what were they. mongoloid or caucasiod. mabey they could show both features they could look like a mix but couldn't they be the original from the other separated. with this I mean that the people of central asia needed to adapt to the region. mabey they needed to have both characteristic of both races.

this is not even a theory but what do you think

sorry for the crappy englishBig smile

take care

-------------
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage

Replies:
Posted By: Bulldog
Date Posted: 13-Jul-2006 at 08:44

That's exacty what I thought all along.

Why is it always Black and White, I mean why can you only be a Caucosoid or Mongoloid in addition these are outdated terms. The Turks inhabitted a region which is the bridge between more Caucasoid and Mongoloid people. THe further West you go the more Caucosoid the population, the further East the more Mongoloid.

However, where the Turkic inhabitted was the middle, to adapt to that region their physical looks had to adapt and so became the Turk look which is not Caucosoid or Mongoloid its TURCOSOID Tongue

-------------
      “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”
Albert Pine

Posted By: Attila2
Date Posted: 13-Jul-2006 at 09:04
It is Proven,obvious,appearent,KNOWN,excavated,enlightened etc etc that OUR  ancestors are NOT CAU-CAS-IAN! thus not INDO EUROPEAN too...
Our ancestors,coming from western siberia and mongolia,had DEEP ASIATIC features.you can see that on the skeletons excavated near the turkic scripts in orkhon or any part of mongolia.

But the case is sooo friggin different for today's Turks of Turkey

Posted By: Attila2
Date Posted: 13-Jul-2006 at 09:08
the first "human" migration towards europe was of the neanderthals'.
then came the first homo sapiens individuals of the Europe:siberians-insert central asians if it is more correct-(think the Uralic people and especially the saami people are related with them)Then there comes the non IE caucasians(be warned!They are not IE! they are etruscs,basques etc.) After that,you all know what happened:The IE migration...

Date Posted: 15-Jul-2006 at 07:23
Originally posted by Attila2

the first "human" migration towards europe was of the neanderthals'.
then came the first homo sapiens individuals of the Europe:siberians-insert central asians if it is more correct-(think the Uralic people and especially the saami people are related with them)Then there comes the non IE caucasians(be warned!They are not IE! they are etruscs,basques etc.) After that,you all know what happened:The IE migration...

jeeezs don't get sand in your vagina. It was just a theory dostum. don't make a big fuss about it. even the xiongnu had caucasoid features according to the chinese blue green and greyeyes. how long ago was that? back than their was no turk roughly 1500 years the word turk exists. people from ca have blonde hair Last month I saw a docu on NG there was a mongol girl with blonde hair for the rest see looked 100ù mongol.

I say it again calm down.

-------------

Posted By: Afsar Beghi
Date Posted: 15-Jul-2006 at 19:14
I agree with you , the turks were a mixed Early Indo-European and Mongolic people. Its inevitable that they didnt mix with early IE people. But like you say its just a theory.

-------------
Dadaloğlum bir gun kavga kurulur,
Oter tufek davlumbazlar vurulur,
Nice koç yiğitler yere serilir,
Olen ölür kalan sağlar bizimdir!

Posted By: Urungu Han
Date Posted: 19-Jul-2006 at 07:01
Turks are a mix of Alpins and Asian redskins.Antropological proofs say this.

The mongols are newer then us,they are a mix of some chinese and altai nation.

Alpins were brown-haired an brakisefal
Redskins were black-haired and mezosefal.
Turks are black-haired and brakisefal

ı have document about this,it wrote by Prof. Reha Türkkan.

This document is a bit big,ı can't translate it into english.Could you help me please?

Date Posted: 19-Jul-2006 at 07:10
send it over i do what I can

btw its alpine I google for it haha I couldn't find any thing on alpin

-------------

Date Posted: 19-Jul-2006 at 07:26

You must enter google "Ön Türk", in Türkçe seçeneği.

Date Posted: 19-Jul-2006 at 07:41
hmm I see thanks

-------------

Posted By: Afsar Beghi
Date Posted: 19-Jul-2006 at 10:31
Originally posted by Urungu Han

ı have document about this,it wrote by Prof. Reha Türkkan.

This document is a bit big,ı can't translate it into english.Could you help me please?

Could you post the website of that document please
I dont need the translationSmile

-------------
Dadaloğlum bir gun kavga kurulur,
Oter tufek davlumbazlar vurulur,
Nice koç yiğitler yere serilir,
Olen ölür kalan sağlar bizimdir!

Date Posted: 19-Jul-2006 at 12:00
pm me your mail adress,ı will post it to you tomorrow.

Posted By: Seko
Date Posted: 19-Jul-2006 at 20:29
This is not a chat room Urungu Han, Afsar Beghi and xi tujue. Take all of your personal business to PM in the near future or else...

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.56a - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz - http://www.webwizguide.com