Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Royal Jewels

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Royal Jewels
    Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 13:48
Nice work those jewls are realy impressive and nice pictures of royal family.

Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 15:21

WOOOAHHHH , man!! what a glory. Hey Aryan thank you very much for this nice gallery.

jigareto khorde bid, vagolanj

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 16:04
Thank you

@Maziar:

Originally posted by prsn41ife

amazing pictures!

man, one day britain better give back everything it has stolen from Iran, as well as other countries! and if they dont then iran should do everything it can, at all costs to get them back.

anyway, how much is the collection worth?  its the richest in the world.

It's not important, It's just a diamond & in fact it's Indians property.
uk Or others steal our Civilization & will never return it,
At last, They may keep Iranian label, & don't chang it to some B#####h

& so this B### IR, can prevent this pillage,
Some days ago, I watched a pic about Jiroft,
The ground was somthing as French cheese,
There were no plain ground,
they dig every Centimetre, & Proudly confess, Most valuable object carried out of IRAN
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 17:49
no, i was asking for the estimated worth of the whole royal iranian collection, it is said to be the most expensive in the world.
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 17:51

Originally posted by Zagros

It didn't "steal" - the traitorous bottom end of the Qajars sold it I think.

actually, a lot of artificats were stolen from iran when iran let british archeologists do some excavations. they were illegaly taken out of iran. the same with egypt and other places, such as greece.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 18:25
I wish they had stolen them only

ديولافوا در کتاب خود آورده است:

ديروز گاو سنگي بزرگي را که در روزهاي اخير پيدا شده است با تاسف تماشا مي کردم , در حدود دوازده هزار کيلو وزن دارد ! تکان دادن چنين توده عظيمي غير ممکن است . بالاخره نتوانستم به خشم خود مسلط شوم , پتکي بدست گرفتم و بجان حيوان سنگي افتادم . ضرباتي وحشيانه باو زدم . سر ستون در نتيجه ضربات پتک مثل ميوه رسيده از هم شکافت...( از سفرنامه , ديولافوا , برگردان ايرج فره وشي , چاپ دانشگاه تهران , 1376 ,  برگ 280 )

آيا کورش بزرک که بردگان يهودي اسير در بابل را آزاد نمود, پاداشي چنين دارد ؟!(تورات باب عزرا

Edited by Land of Aryan
shayan View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote shayan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2006 at 16:51
jup it s  the most  valueable  collection in the world (after the Iranian comes the  Britisch)  I  love my beloved  Queen.  Wish  i  could see her  in  her  beautiful  gardens in  Shiraz....  I quess  those day s  wont come...
Iran parast
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12