Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Recommended Books (Etruria and the Etruscans)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
D.C. View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recommended Books (Etruria and the Etruscans)
    Posted: 04-Feb-2006 at 11:49

Hello all,

From the inormation that I have found on the internet my interest in the Etruscans has be piqued, can anyone recommend a good book bout Etruscan civilasation. I am dissapointed in my lack of knowledge in them (well Roman and Italian history in general, but that is slowly being rectified-- a little too slowly for my liking but still).

Also, if anyone knows of a good book encompasing Italian history since the fall of the Roman empire that would be greatly appreciated (going by online sources is sending me round in circles and quite frankly getting me a little confused).

Thanks

Leonardo View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Leonardo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2006 at 02:36
Originally posted by D.C.

Hello all,

From the inormation that I have found on the internet my interest in the Etruscans has be piqued, can anyone recommend a good book bout Etruscan civilasation. I am dissapointed in my lack of knowledge in them (well Roman and Italian history in general, but that is slowly being rectified-- a little too slowly for my liking but still).

Also, if anyone knows of a good book encompasing Italian history since the fall of the Roman empire that would be greatly appreciated (going by online sources is sending me round in circles and quite frankly getting me a little confused).

Thanks

Hi,

try with http://books.google.com/ 

Post Reply Post Reply