Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

to Khakhan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babyblue View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote babyblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: to Khakhan
    Posted: 09-Oct-2004 at 07:33

Can i ask you not to delete the "countries to join forces against China's historical distortions" thread?

i think it's a thread that's worth looking back upon once in a while, i'm sure everyone including myself can learn a thing or two from it.

and i apologise to have created this new thread just to ask you that, but you have already locked up that thread....

demon View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2004 at 09:29
Babyblue, your picture is a bit innappropraite, i mean i don't want my sister come to my room and see your sig
Grrr..
babyblue View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote babyblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2004 at 12:17

sorry mate all the appropriate ones are too big...for some reason

people in this forum aren't too fond of large sigs...

Imperator Invictus View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Imperator Invictus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2004 at 16:25
lol.

Having inappropriate pics in your sig will just get you banned. I'm not sure how to judge that since it was artwork rather than photographs, but don't push my leniency here.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2004 at 16:28
Originally posted by babyblue

people in this forum aren't too fond of large sigs...

I did like your picture of the canned French wine.
babyblue View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote babyblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2004 at 02:42

Originally posted by Imperator Invictus

lol.

Having inappropriate pics in your sig will just get you banned. I'm not sure how to judge that since it was artwork rather than photographs, but don't push my leniency here.

hey man.....do you guys really thought that pic's inappropriate???

i'm really sorry man...i thought that was a good piece of art...

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Quote warhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2004 at 20:06
why on earth do you want to look at that totally pointless thread again? What could you possibly learn from it? I still have to thank him for deleting it.
 Post Reply Post Reply