Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thesis For Research Essay

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thesis For Research Essay
    Posted: 31-Dec-2005 at 00:32

I am having problems devoloping a thesis statement for my History Research Essay on the Cold War bewteen the USSR and the USA. It needs to be easily debatable for both sides of the arguement(which is the part I am having problems finding) and must be directly linked with the Cold War. I know this is very broad and probably sounds dumb to you guys but I am having a real probelm trying to create this theisis without it either being non debatable or not enough research to write anything on it.

Any help would be greatly apperciated.

tadamson View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
  Quote tadamson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jan-2006 at 13:37
What about a paper on the British selling jet engines to the Russians ?
It was very contovresial at the time.
rgds.

Tom..
pikeshot1600 View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Online Status: Offline
  Quote pikeshot1600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jan-2006 at 18:00

I suggest a thesis on one of the perceived strategic threats acknowledged by both sides in the cold war.  As examples:

Soviet (and historically Russian) strategic theory was essentially defensive.  But NATO was predicated mostly on defending against a massive Soviet attack across the north German plain.  The Western perception.

U.S. strategy placed great weight on massive retaliation as a deterrant to a first strike Soviet attack against western Europe.  But the Soviet Union, if their rhetoric was to be believed, feared a pre-emptive strike by the United States.  The Eastern perception.

Surely that can be debated.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jan-2006 at 21:55
Pike I like your idea, but am Having difficult finding any academic sources.If you have any that may be able to assist me that would be great.
gfdsg View Drop Down
  Quote gfdsg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 08:56

铃声下载 铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 手机铃声免费下载 彩信 铃声下载 铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信 铃声下载 铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信 铃声下载 铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信 铃声下载 铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信 铃声下载 铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信 铃声下载 铃声 铃声下载 铃声 铃声下载铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信
铃声下载 铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信 
手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 免费铃声下载  手机铃声免费下载 彩信 铃声下载 铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信 手机铃声下载  铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 和弦铃声 特效铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 mp3铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载  手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载   手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载

Post Reply Post Reply