Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anthropology of some peoples

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Arpad View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Arpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anthropology of some peoples
    Posted: 12-Oct-2005 at 23:10

Hi im interested in Anthroplogy of some peoples, can you help me out thankyou.

Firstly Iranians as general what is the anthropology of them therr is very klittle on the internet about antropology of iranians.

Secondly Turks. (anatolian, and central asian)

thirdly greeks and other groups from the balkans.

fourthyly caucasian peoples , like georgian , armenian . abkhazian etc

fifthly of arabic people,s in general, like in north africa, and all over middle east.

I want to see what is the big differences between these peoples.

TheodoreFelix View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote TheodoreFelix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Oct-2005 at 23:22
I found the dodona forum quite helpful when dealing with anthropology.

this Forum.
Perseas View Drop Down
General
General
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Perseas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2005 at 05:39

Whatever you wanna find about anthropology of Greeks, visit here

http://dienekes.angeltowns.net/

A mathematician is a person who thinks that if there are supposed to be three people in a room, but five come out, then two more must enter the room in order for it to be empty.
kotumeyil View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote kotumeyil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2005 at 09:53

Originally posted by Iskender Bey ALBO

this Forum.

Iskender Bey, there's no link in your post... 

[IMG]http://www.maksimum.com/yemeicme/images/haber/raki.jpg">
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2005 at 10:26
Originally posted by kotumeyil

Originally posted by Iskender Bey ALBO

this Forum.

Iskender Bey, there's no link in your post... 

Yes: it is in the word "this".

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2005 at 10:32
I think this will be an interesting thread Arpad. I am sure if you scour the forums you will find all of the information you need, but it will be easier to have it in one central place, so good idea.
Arpad View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Arpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2005 at 12:09

Ye i have searched the net alot, but never got that much information, i just am curious in how the shape of the heads, nose shapes and all differ, so then i can see nicely the difference between these people who iv always seen as looking similar, so if i knew correct anthropology i can differentiate between them.

I think only thing i know is that of persian have longer nose and face, and are robust. but thats from reading another thread on these forum.

@ Iskander bey albo, thanks for the link quite interesting, it is a good forum.

And im also interested in anthropology of other europeans such as spaniards, italians, north europeans, aswell as people from subcontinent. This is all within the caucasoid race, i have never looked into anthropology of asian, and negroid peoples , however it would be interesting.

I have always been able to tell japanese from chinese in most cases, and central asian, and south east asians apart, i see it as quite easy as they each have distinct looks. And africans i have alwaays seen as the 3 types i can differentiate, and that is ethiopians which some have seom caucasoid features i can see, the south sudanis, who are really tall , dark etc., and the central africans. Also that clicking tribe i can tell aswell.

@ Zagros, yes it would be nice to make one post on anthropology in general, in which if someones wants to know the anthropology of certain peoples they can post in that tpic instead of maing whole new thread.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2005 at 14:22
If that is what you are interested in then this will be useful for you to look at:

http://www.geocities.com/racial_reality/subraces.html
Perseas View Drop Down
General
General
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Perseas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2005 at 17:10
In General you can find here most of the available links about anthropology in the net.

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/

A mathematician is a person who thinks that if there are supposed to be three people in a room, but five come out, then two more must enter the room in order for it to be empty.
Attila2 View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Attila2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2005 at 00:18

I can say,though shortly,the Turks of Anatolia have mostly caucasoid and mediterranean features(% 80) and few have "original" Turanoid-Turanic properties(less than %20)

while central asians are a mixture of Mongolic-Turanoids.though both these races are subgroups of the general mongoloid race.

The Turanoid(Turanics&Siberians-maybe Inuits,though it is suspicious-) race have slightly forthcoming frontfaces and cheekbones and somewhat smaller body frames & slightly bigger heads,to have a  better protection from cold,as they live(d) in more extreme conditions than other mongoloids.

Though the mongolics have flat faces though large skulls and maybe the tallest of all the mongoloids are the mongolics(these two are not same as I said previously)

It is nearly impossible to speak of pure Turan(oid)ic existance in Central Asia,coz most of the people were mixed with not only mongolics but with Caucasoids and a variety of Middle Eastern people.Though you begin to see more&more Turanic people the more you go northeasternwards

hope that info helps you

Aryan Khadem View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Aryan Khadem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2005 at 04:52
Iranians tend to have long thin noses, long faces, look at herotitus and his description of anceint Iranians then just look around at other Irnains, the British calls different races and features, now available (where I do not know) MI6 and MI5 profiles on different races, CIA also has one.... it is publicly avialable now.....
Life is beautiful but I am darker then Life.

Iran Aziz Janam Fadayt

ShahanShah
gerik View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote gerik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Oct-2005 at 12:56
On the anthroplogy of Hungarians:
On the site of Dr. Kiszely Istvn in Hungarian
http://istvandr.kiszely.hu/ostortenet/016.html

The following forum has some images and some  text translated in english from the above mentioned website.

http://forum.skadi.net//showthread.php?t=7731

The anthropology searched the Hungarian old country by morphologic searches. The old country of the Hungarians have to be searched where people lived or even live like Hungarians. The Uyghur cementery at Astana near to the Jungar Gate revealed by Aurel Stein between 1913 and 1915 grounds for this, wherefrom 1200 graves were revealed by Uyghur and Chinese subsequently in 1986 AD. The in this cementary buried people were morphologically the same as those being settled in the Carpathian Basin as Hungarians. Demonstartive is the fact that Turanian, Pamirian and Taurid elements got into the Carpathian Basin by the Hungarians those are typical of the Turkish nations of Innermost Asia only, but occur nowhere else in Europe. Beside the morpholigical searches the physiological searches give lately information about the origin of a nation. Within the Landsteiner Bloodgroup System the rate of the typical Hungarian 0 and B bloodgroup gene (31,05% and 17,90%) is off from of the europid and Finno-Ugric nations, but ranges with the rates of the Innermost Asian Turkish nations. Beside of this occurs also an other kind of bloodgroup character among the Hungarians (e.g. the Diego [A+]) presented in no other nation of Europe. The in Europe almost unknown mongolic spot has 22,6% of occurrence and the also rarely occurring lactose intolerance (missing lactose digestive enzyme) is at 37% among the Hungarians racy of the soil, like in Innermost Asia. The skin splinter (bőrlc) system of the Hungarians has Innermost Asian characteristic (low bend rates, but high of wortexes). The Gm-marker searches pointed out, that among the Hungarians occurring Gm abst and Gm afb3 marked genemarkers miss by the European nations. The until now done international mitochondrial DNA searches have also Innermost Asian characters, showing our merge with other European nations, but our genetic non relationship with Finnish and Finno-Ugric nations also obvious. (Semino, Ornell ? Passarino, Giuseppe et al. Science. 10th November 2000.).

Source:
Hungarian Old county by KISZELY ISTVN
http://www.biography.ms/Hungarian_Old_Coun...an_Kiszely.html

Post Reply Post Reply