Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are Japans and Koreans mongoloid or Turanoid or different?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are Japans and Koreans mongoloid or Turanoid or different?
    Posted: 07-Oct-2005 at 14:14

Maju wrote:
Yes but not. Even if some Russians have obviously mixed traits the great majority are clearly caucasians.

Ofcourse. But I just said that they are related. Even in my country (Serbia-ruled by the Turks for five centuries, see my article under the topic "Female rulers")you can see a major genetic influence of the Turks, but we are mostly caucasians from indoeuropen origin like the Russians (Slovenians).

Edited by magdala
Janissary View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Janissary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2005 at 14:22
U right, my father always told me that There is no commonly Slavyan today, they 90%mixed with turks and mongols, but yet, i dont believe it att all
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Oct-2005 at 09:13

Well, we Central Asians have got Caucaid people too; but original ones are Mongoloid. But toally, Mongolid peple, all, Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, Mongolian, Turks are almost alike. At least, they're really so hard to be distiguished for others.

Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Oct-2005 at 15:49

Originally posted by Janissary

U right, my father always told me that There is no commonly Slavyan today, they 90%mixed with turks and mongols, but yet, i dont believe it att all

You better belive it, because your father is wright. There are surely Turk genetic code in my family but I look like this: fair hair, green eyes, pale skin.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Oct-2005 at 18:37

We know that Chinese way of telling history is not that much famous today. Why don't you talk about Russian documents? When they talk about original Turks, they describe them with those kinds of eyes

Of course. I dont deny the fact that most Central Asian Turks have some regular Mongoloid features. But this doesnt make them total Mongoloids. Russians are Caucasoid so you seem Mongoloid to them. Chinese are totally Mongoloid so you seem semi-Mongoloid to them, because you at least belong to another sub-race.

how my other CA Turks brothers look. We've got people with mixture of Caucaian. But our original ones are all Mongoloid.

Well, all people looking Mongoloid doesnt mean they're all total Mongoloids. Genetical tests show that. Turkmens in general have high Caucasoid influence with the Mongoloid ones. But this doesnt mean they're mixed with Russians etc. Earlier IEs such as Scythians, Tocharians etc. have heavily effected the genes of Turks. Then the Sogdians, Khwarezmians etc. And finally, Anatolians for us. Not for you though. That's why you look more Mongoloid, because you are less mixed.

HOW COME ALL OF THEM ARE MONGOLOID, EXCEPT TURKS?

Because Turks were nomads, and probably living together with lots of IEs such as the ones I've talked about. Earlier Turks such as Dingling were spread through most of Central Asia, from inner Mongolia to lake Balkash, bordering Mavara'n nahr, until North of Caspian. But for example, Chinese, or Korean, or even Mongolian are isolated populatios. Turks werent. They were in the steppes, not in Manchuria like the ancestoral Mongols or not in Tibet.

Well, we Central Asians have got Caucaid people too; but original ones are Mongoloid

Well, no. We have lots of Mongoloid looking Turkmns with lots of Caucasoid looking Turkmens. But in general, they all look similar, a mix od Mongoloid and Caucasoid. It doesnt mean they were the ones who mixed with Russians. Most Turkmens are easily differed from a Japanese or a Chinese, and also from an Iranian or Russian. I dont know how the original Turkmens looked, probably dominantly Mongoloid with Caucasoid influence.

I cant distinguish a Kazakh from a Mongolian, but I can differ an Uzbek from a Mongolian. And I dont care which one is the original. They're all Turks...

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2005 at 08:28
Oh buddy, even among Chineses, you can find people wtih various Mongoloid looks. I know a lot of Turkmens/ Kazaks/ Uzbeks/ Kyrgizes who've got eyes exactly like a thin LINE. You can't see anything inside. These are a lot found here in Central Asia. Vice versa, I know Mongolians who are very open eyed. You know, you haven't lived in a Mongoloid place too see how they differ from each other. And how to disinguish them. Have you been to Central Asia? Or you've just seen some documentaries on Turkish Satelite Channels?
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2005 at 08:34

I know you study medicine. But do you also study anthropology? It's not only genum that show how people are like. Points of body like throat, forehead, form and legs and somehow hands, etc are more important than genum. In fact, there's not that much different in races' genum map, you can refer to all those news about it. By the way, I told you before. YOU CAN'T TELL A TURKMEN HOW HE/SHE LOOKS LIKe. You study about Turkmens/Kazaks/Uzbeks/Kyrgizes, BUT I LIVE WITH THEM.

For a Caucaid, it's not just easy enough to know about our characteristics. I'm just wondering; instead of taking us as a refrence or gate to Central Asia, you're compelling your ideas to us.

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2005 at 08:39
Turks were nomads; Mongols were also nomads. And Mongols were not that much Isolated. We say isolated, simply because no name for Mongol is observed before 1200 A.D. But we know Mongolian tribes who dealed with Moslems even before 1200 A.D. By the way, would you please answer my question. Chuvashes and Yakuts are more isolated than any other Turkic & Mongolian tribe. THEY ARE MONGOLOID. How do you explain this?
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2005 at 08:50

Buddy, you just think this way. You just refer to your books and a few pictures. Buddy, you're going to tell me I'm a lier? I'm not one of those nationalist Turks or something. I just try to tell how we look like. I've lived with Uzbeks, Kyrgizes, Kazaks, Mongoloid; have talked to a lot of Chinese, Japanese people, face to face. I wasn't able to dsitiguish them. Simply because they're almost alike; except for Turks who are Caucaid like you people from Turkey and some of us Central Asians.

I live in a soceity where original people are Mongoloid. YOU CAN'T TEACH/TELL/WANT ME TO THINK/OR ANYTHING ME HOW WE LOOK LIKE.

All my parents, family, relatives, my other Turk brothers are taught that our originals are Mongoloid. Now, you think no, they were Caucaid. I can't believe this.

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2005 at 08:55

I can show you Kazaks who are Caucaid. A lot of them. In fact, you can have access to my photo gallery where almost 500000 photos of we Central Asians and Eastern Asians are stored. Point to any Kazak there and you'll see most of them not that much Mogoloid. I live with them; but you don't.

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2005 at 08:59

Well, to tell you the truth, Kazaks are only Turks in CA who have lost their identity. They wanted to be more civilized like Russians; but didn't succeed in this issue. They left their 'Turkic origin' to reach more civilization. You see today Turkmens and Kyrgizes with their old traditions. But Kazaks are not like this. I can tell you everthing about them if you want....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12