Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how to get more AE interest

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to get more AE interest
    Posted: 16-Jun-2019 at 20:15

It really sucks that things have been so slow here on AE for last few years since the schism with world historia etc. When i was on Historum there was a lot more activity there but sadly they unfairly "indefinitely suspended" and banned me.

How can we get more interest/members/activity?

Just wondering if this is possible. How about a competition between AE and Historum and world historia forums? Just for friendly fun. I know relations between all 3 forums are bad but really it may be good for AE and the other 2 and bring some new members.

There should be a directory of history (and other) forums and sites. Even on each site they should have links to other sites (even if rivals/enemies).

Of course it have seen it said that net forums are declining popularity/interest these days for various reasons like problem having to have new user names and passwords for each one. But yet forums like Historum seem to have plenty of activity. Plus i know the moderators/admins may be too busy.

NZ's mandatory fluoridation is not fair because it only forces it on the disadvantaged/some and not on the advantaged/everyone.
 Post Reply Post Reply