Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who was Jesus?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who was Jesus?
    Posted: 15-Nov-2018 at 18:22
Who was Mary/Musa?

Mary was a Jewish concubine given by the Roman Emperor Augustus (27 BC – 14 AD) to King Phraates IV of Parthia (37–2 BC). Around the same time, Augustus recovered the eagle standards (Aquilae) lost by Marcus Licinius Crassus in the Battle of Carrhae in 53 BC.Phraates IV made her his favored wife; he appointed her son Phraates V (2 BC – 4), commonly called Phraataces (a diminutive form), as his successor. She persuaded Phraates IV to send his other sons to Rome as hostages.

With all rivals out of the way, Mary and Phraataces poisoned the king and assumed the throne in 2 BC. They appear together on their coins, and were apparently co-rulers.

Jewish historian Josephus alleges that Mary then married her son Phraates V, and, this being unacceptable to the Parthians, so she was exiled to Judea, however she was pregnant.

What is the meaning of xwēdōdah in Zoroastrianism?

In Zoroastrian Middle Persian (Pahlavi) texts, the term xwēdōdah (Av. xᵛaētuuadaθa) is said to refer to marital unions of father and daughter, mother and son, or brother and sister (next-of-kin or close-kin marriage, nuclear family incest), and to be one of the most pious actions possible.

The son of mother and son is Saoshyant, an eschatological saviour figure who bring about Frashokereti, the final renovation of the world in which evil is finally destroyed. 

And there were three Zoroastrian Magi who travelled from the East to see and to worship the Saviour (Jesus in Hebrew) in Judea, he was actually the son of Mary and her son.

What do you think about this story?
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Nov-2018 at 00:28
give me the voices in Latin of xwēdōdah!Two much consonants!SmileHi Cyrus.
Na"De"Na"J=From Worshiping =Praising God-Compensation=Refund=Tax-Bank=Money=Cash=Coin originated-positioned-suited... Population=People-Mortality=Lethality-Action=Activity=Business=Trade=Culture(Ja)
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Nov-2018 at 03:15
Originally posted by medenaywe

give me the voices in Latin of xwēdōdah!Two much consonants!SmileHi Cyrus.

The first consonant is xʷ (Voiceless velar fricative) which doesn't exist in Latin, other ones are "i-d-u-d-a-h".
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Nov-2018 at 06:15
KS=X?Smile
Na"De"Na"J=From Worshiping =Praising God-Compensation=Refund=Tax-Bank=Money=Cash=Coin originated-positioned-suited... Population=People-Mortality=Lethality-Action=Activity=Business=Trade=Culture(Ja)
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Nov-2018 at 06:22
Than we have set of sentences:K'S'I'D'U'D'A'H=fantastic set of sentences that every religion wants from God!Look Greek,aka
Ours=I'E'S'O'U'S=also magnificent set of sentences !Ok will fix it tomorrow!Now I will celebrate my sister's birthday first.SmileRegards!

Edited by medenaywe - 18-Nov-2018 at 08:50
 Post Reply Post Reply