Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Problem
    Posted: 20-Aug-2016 at 15:32
"Tony Perkins blamed gay people for God's wrath. His house was swept away"

"In modern times, conservative evangelicals have claimed floods, such as the one that followed Hurricane Katrina in 2005, are God’s punishment for moral decay. By moral decay, they typically mean abortion or homosexuality."

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/18/tony-perkins-floods-louisiana-gay-christian-conservative

The head of Ismailaga Tariqah in Turkey

In the left side, there is a his queto about 1999 Earthquake in Turkey (17000 people died)

He says, Allah hit the adultery slots 
In right side, there is a scene from his sex video 

The point is not becoming West or European. The point is fight against darkness.

Edited by Aeoli - 20-Aug-2016 at 15:33
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2016 at 19:40
Sodom and Gomorrah were overthrown because "lies/lying, they were arrogant, pride, haughty, unconcerned, didn't care about the poor/needy", etc.

Of course christians say that sin/fallenness is the problem.

I am always amazed that "Christians" "care" more about things like homosexuality etc than they do about more/equally important socio-economic and other issues. No one cares that i am being forced to eat/drink harmful fluoridated (& alluminium-leced etc water every day). Laodiceans.

Judgement always goes "from the least to the greatest" and unfortunately its us disadvantaged that suffer the most first in these disasters etc.

"The only difference between me and you/them is that my badness is more manifest on the outside, and yours/theirs is more hidden on the inside".

It is human nature to think that things like quakes are connected with us, or that we know the reason why, when in fact they may not be.
The weather can be influenced by "God", Devil, nature/laws, self?, humans (eg Haarp).

1999 = 666?

Who defines "darkness"?

"if you break one commandment you break them all"
all law(s) are covered in 2 Love Lord & Love Neighbour (as Self).

1. "God"/Yhwh judged all 3 of Adam, Eve, & Serpent, not just one/some.
2. Love the Lord, and Love your Neighbour as your Self.
Three people are the problem/solution in each of these, which makes four people all together invilved in every problem/solution : Lord. Serpent, Neighbour/others/regime/society, Self.

"Save don't destroy" [When apostles asked if to call fire down on city Jesus said he came to save not destroy.]
"do unto others as would have done to you"
"I require mercy not sacrifice".
"the one who looks after a widow or a poor person is like a fighter [same rootword as jihad] who fights for Allah's cause".
"We hang minor thieves and tip our hats to major ones." (- German proverb.)

"Of the 22 civilizations that have appeared in  history, nineteen of them collapsed when they  reached the moral state the United States is in  now." (- Arnold J. Toynbee.)

"not futurism nor archaism (nor policies/manifestos/ideologies] but rebirth" - Campbell after [Toynbee?]

"our amendment cannot be secured without the grace of God, the prayers of good men, the help of the brethren, and our own sincere repentance and constant care." - F Josephus

"When they say "peace [pax?] and safety" then shall sudden destruction fall on them."

(I'm not supposed to post anymore but couldn't resist this.)

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 23-Aug-2016 at 21:22
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2016 at 23:26
Originally posted by Arthur-Robin

I am always amazed that "Christians" "care" more about things like homosexuality etc than they do about more/equally important socio-economic and other issues. 

For Islam, it is also same. 

Originally posted by Arthur-Robin

(I'm not supposed to post anymore but couldn't resist this.)

Thanks to you, to break your rules Wink

Btw, I am also thinking about about eterny peaceful period. Would it turn us a extremly sensitive spiece (in a bad way) 

as Ying Yang figure,

Should we be thankful for all insane acts? 

Are they teaching us the value of good(!) things?

Edited by Aeoli - 23-Aug-2016 at 23:27
 Post Reply Post Reply