Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get caught in a power struggle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tommy View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get caught in a power struggle
    Posted: 24-Apr-2016 at 02:00
I study in a university, this university was set up by the colonial government, in the early 20 century, but recently, there is a power struggle.,that is coming with a political storm, those chinese professors and mainland students, who are pro China, are conflicting and struggling with those non Chinese professors, foreign students. And most of the local students joined the latter's camp, since they do not like the mainland chinese, I am a Hong Kong citizen, my family has been living in Hong kong for over a century, but since I study chinese history, and I also work in shenzhen( so close to Hong Kong, many of my customers are mainland Chinese, they are good and friendlt), and I also dress like a mainland Chinese, so those anti chinese fractions provide me with some unfriendly actions,always stare on me, I am very uncomfortable and sad, i am so lonely, but I need to continuous my study and research at this university

My emotion is blocked, I cannot find a way out emotionally, please help!
leung
 Post Reply Post Reply