Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Haplogroup of Huns is mainly CAUCASOID

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Haplogroup of Huns is mainly CAUCASOID
    Posted: 27-May-2005 at 08:24
I do not think that an officer of National Geographic is an authority on the subject. I wonder if he conducted a research on Seljuk genes or just talking about his beliefs.

Damn, use the internet correctly, when you don't know about something search!!! Don't just post your BS.

Officer???

Anyway, the fact that Spencer Wells works for National Geographic means nothing. I suggest you look for who he is, you'll see that he is actually a renowned Genetist, to be exact one of the most highly respected in his field.
Your search of his bio. will provide all the info you need.

They are not saying something like this.

You are insufficient to discuss the topic. Eat more fish.

"The gene of Turks, who moved to Anatolia from Central Asia along with Seljuks, was NOT widely spread in this region, officer of National Geographic Spencer Wells considers.
This statement was not a surprise for Turkish scholars, as most of them have a similar point of view,

OK, don't know how you understand this but to the rest of us it obviously means they agree.

Oh yeah, insufficient has NOTHING to do with fish.
Ignorance at its greatest.

Edited by Phallanx
To the gods we mortals are all ignorant.Those old traditions from our ancestors, the ones we've had as long as time itself, no argument will ever overthrow, in spite of subtleties sharp minds invent.
Beylerbeyi View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Beylerbeyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2005 at 10:53
feiying View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote feiying Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2009 at 10:15
Actually, from genetic studies done, most Xiongnu DNA belong to Tat-C (ie Haplogroup N).  The same as the Yakuts.

In Hungary, they dug up graves of Huns, Avars and even ancient Magyars and also found them to be Haplogroup N.  But, today, few Hungarians have this Haplogroup N.

Many Uralic and Tatar people in Russia is also Haplogroup N.  This haplogroup is also found in 10% of the Anatolian Turks.  So, the study might actually indicate a higher Mongoloid paternal contribution in Anatolia if they are willing to include Haplogroup N as a Mongoloid marker (which it undoubtedly is).
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Sep-2009 at 06:49
İ dont believe genetic studiies are science. i dont believe any of the reason from this research.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12