Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hunting Hitler

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hunting Hitler
    Posted: 25-Nov-2016 at 19:07
Dunno. They re-writing the books tho. otoh as a a good spiritualist and Christain...I know where he is now.

The devils using him like a punk bitch.

Amen.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jun-2017 at 13:32
Red Clay did you see it was in the news recently? I saw it in facebook post yesterday:
"The FBI has revealed that the U.S. government knew that Adolf Hitler was alive and well in 1984, living in the Andes Mountains long after World War II had ended."
The pictures didn't really necessarily look a definite match to me though. Wonder what they are up to.
NZ's mandatory fluoridation is not fair because it only forces it on the disadvantaged/some and not on the advantaged/everyone.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jun-2017 at 19:01
Originally posted by Arthur-Robin

Red Clay did you see it was in the news recently? I saw it in facebook post yesterday:
"The FBI has revealed that the U.S. government knew that Adolf Hitler was alive and well in 1984, living in the Andes Mountains long after World War II had ended."
The pictures didn't really necessarily look a definite match to me though. Wonder what they are up to.

Well, you can't believe everything on the net. The information I've seen points to his death in 1962, at the age of 72.
Gerard Williams, who wrote the book that started all of this has several photos but isn't certain they match.
The only news I've seen recently had to do with a stash of major Nazi iconography found in a secret room somewhere in Argentina. It's the type of stuff an ordinary Nazi wouldn't have had access to. The phrase "high ranking Nazis" was used several times.
It's no secret that there were hardcore diehards who were determined to start a 4th Reich. My own take is that those folks and their ideas were what brought Perone down.  There were military leaders who figured that if the allied powers became aware of their plans, they would wake up to multiple landings of invasion troops.

I would like to know where SS General Hans Kammler, the 2 prototypes of the "America Bomber" and all of the secret work he was involved in, went.  Supposedly he had made a deal with the US, but when they went to find him he had vanished, and hasn't been seen of since.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jun-2017 at 09:34

I don't believe everything on the net. Didn't mean it like that. The only reason i been on the net/web so much recently is because they won't stop poisoning my water every meal every day. I don't like being falsely made a fool of, i will try stay away more now. Sorry, i have had too much hell lately and for ages. (Edit: sorry a get abit schizo sometimes due to my situation.)

The present "pope" is from Argentina. Wouldn't be surprised if there is some link there. Miguel Serrano was near there too.  I doubt Hitler (didn't die and) got there, but there could have been one or a few officers who made it there. I don't know enough about it all to say more. I'd look into who Gerrard Williams is among other things. US aren't above suspicion either.  Its true that Hitler would have been around a 100 in 1984. (Edit: Just been reading up about Serrano. Quite interesting....)

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 02-Jul-2017 at 13:23
NZ's mandatory fluoridation is not fair because it only forces it on the disadvantaged/some and not on the advantaged/everyone.
J.A.W. View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote J.A.W. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2017 at 04:34
Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis

Dunno. They re-writing the books tho. otoh as a a good spiritualist and Christain...I know where he is now.

The devils using him like a punk bitch.

Amen.

More irony from C.V...

Since along with many of the latinos who got their backs wet,
by crossing the Rio Grande into CONUS, A. Hitler was an R.C...

& A.H. was in good standing with the Bishop of Rome, by dint of his
efforts as an anti-communist, & holder-to-account of the killers of Christ..

So, if the R.C. heaven exists - A.H. - has a Pontiff sponsored spot there..
Be Modest In Thyself..
J.A.W. View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote J.A.W. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2017 at 04:41
& here's a tropical, ah, topical - oddity..

Its from right around the time that J.Edgar Hoover called it a day, too..
So maybe somebody leaked something..
Be Modest In Thyself..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12