Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedY-DNA Turkey Turks = Y-DNA Central Asian Turks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Y-DNA Turkey Turks = Y-DNA Central Asian Turks
    Posted: 11-Sep-2015 at 12:12
Originally posted by kuzzar

What if a new project will be performed by honoust, reliable and honourable academicians like Andras Biro Zsolt, and for example what if these future studies will find dominating high frequencies of West Eurasian Y-DNA haplogroups J1, J2, R1a, R1b, T1a among many of the Kazakh sub tribes?

What if for example a group of 100 Botbay Kazakh Turks will have a dominating frequency result of Y-haplogroup J2?
What if for example a group of 100 Altyn Kazakh Turks will have a dominating frequency result of Y-haplogroup R1a?
What if for example a group of 100 Kyzylkurt Kazakh Turks will have a dominating frequency result of Y-haplogroup T1a?
What if for example a group of 100 Karasakal Kazakh Turks will have a dominating frequency result of Y-haplogroup G1?

Small tribes can't change anything, just show that they faced a Turkification. 

However, if a new project will be performed by honoust, reliable and honourable academicians and say that old analysis are wrong, majority of all Kazakh nation have haplogroup R1b genes (as Turkmens), I can believe you and I put them into West Eurasian Category.

Kazakhs are not red(East Asian) or yellow (West Asian). They are orange but slightly more East Asian
kuzzar View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Sep-2015 at 18:59
Originally posted by Aeoli

What if a new project will be performed by honoust, reliable and honourable academicians like Andras Biro Zsolt, and for example what if these future studies will find dominating high frequencies of West Eurasian Y-DNA haplogroups J1, J2, R1a, R1b, T1a among many of the Kazakh sub tribes?

What if for example a group of 100 Botbay Kazakh Turks will have a dominating frequency result of Y-haplogroup J2?
What if for example a group of 100 Altyn Kazakh Turks will have a dominating frequency result of Y-haplogroup R1a?
What if for example a group of 100 Kyzylkurt Kazakh Turks will have a dominating frequency result of Y-haplogroup T1a?
What if for example a group of 100 Karasakal Kazakh Turks will have a dominating frequency result of Y-haplogroup G1?

Small tribes can't change anything, just show that they faced a Turkification. 

However, if a new project will be performed by honoust, reliable and honourable academicians and say that old analysis are wrong, majority of all Kazakh nation have haplogroup R1b genes (as Turkmens), I can believe you and I put them into West Eurasian Category.

Kazakhs are not red(East Asian) or yellow (West Asian). They are orange but slightly more East Asian

You can ignore the West Eurasian genetic components among the Kazakh Turks, but
neutral researchers will see truth among the data i have presented.

For example of the
178 Karkaralinsky Kazakh Turk participants, Y-DNA G1 is found with
52,8%(94 participants). This has nothing to do with small sample set.

Also, the final image you reshared of Kazakhstan Dna Project, if you were to be looking neutrally, you would have seen the fact that there are participants of 17 tribes at the associated study. Out of these 17 tribes, 6 tribes have clear majority of West Eurasian haplogroups. The remaining 11 tribes also contain minority of
West Eurasian haplogroups.

The study Genetic Landscape of the Central Asia and Volga-Ural Region, of E. K. Khusnutdinova, has done a genetic study on the Kazakh Turks, this is a quote of the associated study:

"Kazakhs, carrying C(25%) and J(18%) lineages in relatively high frequencies"

Another quotation from the same
E. K. Khusnutdinova study:

"There is an increasing evidence that Y-chromosome haplogroup R1b3 is not specific to west Europe but rather represent a genetic legacy of ancient widely spread population of Eurasia."
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2015 at 02:20

You can ignore the West Eurasian genetic components among the Kazakh Turks 

Is this what you understood from my posts? Confused I told you a million times, there is nocertain border between East Eurasian and West Eurasian. Some nations have to be somewhere between them and some of them have to be more close to one them from another. 

Example:

Greeks 100% West Eurasian
Turks 95%
Azeris 80%
Turkmens 75%
Uzbeks 60%
Kazakhs 40%

This is it so it is not ignoring West Eurasian genetic components among the Kazakhs. 

But if you ignore the all population and focus on tribes, of course you can find a tribe which is more Uralic then averange Fins or which is more West Eurasian then a Caucausia nation 

Focusing on some tribes is wrong method to talk about entire nations. They can be just side source after the research which bases all popuulation.

E, G, I, J, L, R, T"
kuzzar View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2015 at 05:22

Is this what you understood from my posts? Confused I told you a million times, there is nocertain border between East Eurasian and West Eurasian. Some nations have to be somewhere between them and some of them have to be more close to one them from another. 

Example:

Greeks 100% West Eurasian
Turks 95%
Azeris 80%
Turkmens 75%
Uzbeks 60%
Kazakhs 40%

This is it so it is not ignoring West Eurasian genetic components among the Kazakhs. 

But if you ignore the all population and focus on tribes, of course you can find a tribe which is more Uralic then averange Fins or which is more West Eurasian then a Caucausia nation 

Focusing on some tribes is wrong method to talk about entire nations. They can be just side source after the research which bases all popuulation.

E, G, I, J, L, R, T"

As you fail to understand, the Türkiye Turks, Azerbaijan Turks, Turkmenistan Turks, Uzbek Turks and Kazakh Turks are the SAME SINGLE TURK NATION, they are NOT different nations.

Where do you base your frequencies on, did you make them up? You are being blind for results that dont interest you, please try to accept the obviously drawn facts.

And i mentioned about the 13,3% of East Eurasian Haplogroup Q among a group of Afshar Turks, where to put these results? Not to forget the fact that Türkiye has a population number more then 70 million, so is it possible to draw a healthy picture of all Turks with a couple hundred of participants of which the historical family line is not known?

Look i am not saying this, read and accept this quotation:

"Kazakhs, carrying C(25%) and J(18%) lineages in relatively high frequencies"

Study Name:
Genetic Landscape of the Central Asia and Volga-Ural Region
Study Author:
E. K. Khusnutdinova
Study Link: http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-0-387-68656-1_26

Where to put the equally West(J) and East Eurasian(C) haplogroup frequencies among the Kazakh Turks found in this study? Closing your eyes on these obvious facts wont change anything, but you are free to do anything you wish.

If you really want to know the exact genetic structure of the Kazakh Turks, then feel free to test all
20-30 millions of them. Otherwise, your arguments are not valid. Each study result should be taken seriously, and each study results indicates to facts.
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2015 at 08:51

As you fail to understand, the Türkiye Turks, Azerbaijan Turks, Turkmenistan Turks, Uzbek Turks and Kazakh Turks are the SAME SINGLE TURK NATION, they are NOT different nations.

Please tell me this is a joke...

Let's speak when you ready to accept something

kuzzar View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2015 at 09:20

Please tell me this is a joke...

Let's speak when you ready to accept something

You are not a Turk, that is a fact now, in fact i can see you are a true Turk hater, because you dont even know the obvious sayings of the Azerbaijan Turks, in which they clearly establish the the origin of the Azerbaijan Turks and the Türkiye Turks : "BIR MILLET, IKI DOVLET", which means "ONE TURK NATION, AND TWO STATES(AZERBAIJAN AND TURKIYE)".

Accept it or not, the Türkiye Turks, Azerbaijan Turks, Turkmenistan Turks, Uzbek Turks and Kazakh Turks are the SAME SINGLE TURK NATION, they are NOT different nations. Your hate crime feelings do not have any value in the mind of a neutral academician, end of the point! Copying and pasting meaningless graphics within 2 seconds will not give you any kind of bargain in our discussion. Please do not act like you are a Turk, you are not obviously.
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2015 at 15:20
''You are not a Turk, that is a fact now, in fact i can see you are a true Turk hater, ...''

I have seen no objective evidence of the above.

Rather I have seen evidence of a ultra nationalistic fervor on your part. A violation of the Coc. I have warned members before of 'unwarranted' accusatory counter diatribe; when their positions were challenged. You will be no exception. You are now warned.

And this thread is closed.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 12-Sep-2015 at 15:21
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12