Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThe Yazidis/Kurds againt ISIS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Rate this Article:
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Yazidis/Kurds againt ISIS
    Posted: 22-Oct-2014 at 20:36

Revealed: U.S. Cut Off Arms Supply to Israel During Gaza War

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/davidhornik/revealed-u-s-cut-off-arms-supply-to-israel-during-gaza-war/

Nexus? The alinskyite-obammites do not want Israel involved in the ISIS conflict. Nor will they allow beyond a point, support of the ongoing war against Iranian proxies.

Conclusion? Pro terrorist... in their incompetence in dealing with strategic foreign affairs issues.

Anti_Israel...unless the IG toes the mark. Reference their incompetence.

Now you understand the hesitancy in initially supporting the Kurds. And for that matter the ongoing effort. And the ongoing pathetic response by the so called anti-ISIS coalition.

They seem to have forgotten that the ISIS goons, like Iran and their proxies, seek the genocidist elimination of Israel.

See also: ''Andrew McCarthy: Kerry Statements on Israel, ISIS 'Absurd'''

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/McCarthy-Kerry-Israel-ISIS/2014/10/17/id/601464/

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 22-Oct-2014 at 21:38
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Shadow View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Oct-2014 at 16:03
I agree that Iran is talking like a drunken piece of shit but you are not answering my questions ,once you are saying that you're doing this you're going that,OKAY but what about you,when you answer for your actions,using 2 nukes the only nation who used nukes is three United States of America,the nation who trespassed Iran in 2 world wars,a nation that had no fear of crushing Iran when USSR was the subject.Answer my questions,do not talk about whatever any *******Has done .be a man and answer for your actions!
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood". Otto Von Bismarck(believe it!)
Shadow View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Oct-2014 at 16:32
A,B,C are agreed because a believe that a person must ''be polite even when he declares war''
D,religion should be separated from politics,let the mullahs pray in masques
I recommend you to give answers rather than makin a post on my Sig because even a ten years old child knows that it's from OVB or makin Nick names for me or talking about what mullah dogs do or talk.A single answer is what you always lack.let's think they did A,B,C,D.then what?will you apologize for everything you did to this country,all the lands you took,all the people you killed,all the freedom you stole,the democracy you took.
The years of 52 and 53 were our chance of getting a democrat country,the chance you ruined because of your Soviet phobia so don't say ''it's dead'' because these tough times with this idiots could be avoided if not for your freaky ''strategic'' actions in our soil.
These times are not beacause of Arabs or Mongols or Islam.safavid dynasty proves my words so how did this country who was considered ottoman empire's rival became like this?
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood". Otto Von Bismarck(believe it!)
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Oct-2014 at 19:47
The only answer due you or any other Iranian that would allow the tyranny of the Islamist fanatic-mad dog-genocidist-mullahs to continue.

Has already been provided.

Your a 'mouthpiece' of the same. Which you have clearly id yourself as.

And as such you are to disregarded as an apologist for the aforementioned.

The day the 'real Iranians' rise up and destroy them; I'll be happy to support them and consider issues of the past. And their good fortune and future.

Till then?

Nothing.

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Shadow View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Oct-2014 at 11:07
Still no answers and I start to thing YOU DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER.
You know what, if you give me an answer me myself will rise and fight.
And about the mouthpiece thing,words like dog or bull**it were used by you,so don't talk about mouthpiece because you have used beautiful words before me.
Don't waste my time,leave a comment when you have the guts to answer my question.
By the way,easy to talk but hard to do, you talk about real Iranians? Revolted against all the dictators the British or Russians brought we fought but then again they came.
You talk about rising?when this lion wakeup mullahs Will be burned in it's fire of wrath,but west has some question needed by us to be answered by you. So there will be a possibility that you could also U get caught in fire to.the energy of that fire is provided by the moans of men,women and children that saw/see this country shredded into pieces during all these years
May the thieves and liers be away from this country
Cyrus the great

Shadow View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Oct-2014 at 11:11
And the only terrorists the current government supports is Sepah-e-pasdaran.all other terrorist groups are ANTI Shia which makes them an enemy
And how foul a person should be to believe one is supporting his enemy

Shadow View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Oct-2014 at 11:16
Let me identify my self:
A Persian noble who admires but at the same times dislikes the democratic West because of their past actions.
Dislikes:liers,thieves,fanatics,muslimophobia people.

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Oct-2014 at 09:04
Originally posted by Shadow

A,B,C are agreed because a believe that a person must ''be polite even when he declares war''
D,religion should be separated from politics,let the mullahs pray in masques
I recommend you to give answers rather than makin a post on my Sig because even a ten years old child knows that it's from OVB or makin Nick names for me or talking about what mullah dogs do or talk.A single answer is what you always lack.let's think they did A,B,C,D.then what?will you apologize for everything you did to this country,all the lands you took,all the people you killed,all the freedom you stole,the democracy you took.
The years of 52 and 53 were our chance of getting a democrat country,the chance you ruined because of your Soviet phobia so don't say ''it's dead'' because these tough times with this idiots could be avoided if not for your freaky ''strategic'' actions in our soil.
These times are not beacause of Arabs or Mongols or Islam.safavid dynasty proves my words so how did this country who was considered ottoman empire's rival became like this?

I recommend you calm your butt down.  I was the one who mentioned the quote, and I knew whose it was originally.  I simply mentioned that it had been misused by Hitler.

In 1952 I was 7 years old.  What you reffer to happened in another time and world.  I could rake you over the coals about Iranian support for the Nazi's.  Which would be ridiculous as it too happened in a different world and time.

Yes, the Dulles brothers made mistakes.  However there are many other actors and influences involved over the years.  There are no single answers for any of this.

If you want this thread to continue, I suggest you alter your attitude, or I will shut it down and suspend you.
Read the code of conduct before you answer this.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Oct-2014 at 11:02
Originally posted by red clay

If you want this thread to continue, I suggest you alter your attitude, or I will shut it down and suspend you.
Read the code of conduct before you answer this.

This
 announcement should have done for both sides.
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Oct-2014 at 11:09
Very interesting!!! This is poll article, but there is still no singel vote.
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Shadow View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Oct-2014 at 15:07
OK, Every thing I'm trying is that a person shouldn't act like his/her ideas are right,God knows what actions we've done.
Iranians have made many mistakes but colonial powers tried much for their benefits and they were not ineffective,Persia's problem at first but things changed men like Ali delvari,mirza kochack and others did not died because of what people did.
I'm ready to finish this terrorist-ceitan thing once and for all,but before I beg centrgix vilgix to answer the following question without mentioning political issues:
Do you agree that Persia is a nation who has been tried To be colonized by Russia and UK and that 53 coup was a mistake by US guys,one they should apologize for?
Wink
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Oct-2014 at 00:15
Originally posted by Shadow

Do you agree that Persia is a nation who has been tried To be colonized by Russia and UK and that 53 coup was a mistake by US guys,one they should apologize for?
Wink

The role of USA in 1980 Turkish coup d'état is also controversial

"
The U.S. support of this coup was acknowledged by the CIA Ankara station chief Paul Henze. After the government was overthrown, Henze cabled Washington, saying, "our boys [in Ankara] did it."[31][32] This has created the impression that the USA stood behind the coup. Henze denied this during a June 2003 interview on CNN Türk's Manşet, but two days later Birand presented an interview with Henze recorded in 1997 in which he basically confirmed Mehmet Ali Birand's story.[33][34] The US State Department itself announced the coup during the night between 11 and 12 September: the military had phoned the US embassy in Ankara to alert them of the coup an hour in advance"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Turkish_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat#American_involvement

What do you think if an US officer told the president that "our boy(Hitler) took the Greece" ?
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123