Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Errors in Quran!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Errors in Quran!
    Posted: 05-Jan-2014 at 01:20
Let's begin with the first verses of the Quran which is believed to be revealed to the Islamic prophet Muhammad: Al-Alaq

Read! In the name of your Lord who created man from a blood clot.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/SKM/contradictions.htm

Blood clot cannot grow into anything. This idea also came from the Greek. Aristotle erroneously believed that, humans are originated from the action of male semen upon female menstrual blood, which is absolutely an incorrect assumption. Quran’s assertion on Clot (alaqa) is completely wrong about human development, since there is absolutely no stage during which the embryo consists of a clot. The only situation in which an embryo might appear like a clot is during a miscarriage, in which case the clotted blood that is seen to emerge (much of which comes from mother) is solidified and by definition no longer alive. Therefore, if ever an embryo appeared to look like a clot it would never develop any further into a human; it would be a dead mass of bloody miscarrying flesh. Since Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) had some thirteen wives it is entirely possible that he would be very familiar with miscarriages.
Kanas_Krumesis View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Kanas_Krumesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jan-2014 at 17:43
A few years ago I watched a documentary on one Bulgarian TV. There was done journalistic research on the contents of the Qur'an and how it changed over the years. It turns out that the Government of Saudi Arabia sponsored print and distribute over 90% of the qurans in the world. This way they have opportunities to manipulate the contents of the Qur'an and to modify them in a suitable form. For example journalists gave to translation a copy of one Sura of the Qur'an from the time of the Ottoman Empire, stored in the National Library and written in Arabic. I can not quote the Sura, but she referred that the true believer must stay away from wicked people. Translation of contemporary edition was very different and radical- "Every true muslim should avoid contacts with infidels, Crusaders and Jews!". Were cited and other modern interpretations, some of which openly condemned all "Crusaders" and Jews as enemies of Islam.

Perhaps it`s not surprising that nowadays Sufism is condemned and banned in many Muslim countries. If Sufism was the leading trend in Islam, I believe that Islam would have a much more attractive face to the world (especially to the intellectuals) than bearded terrorists and flooded with blood backs of flagellate themselves people. 

Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jan-2014 at 19:48
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

Is the story different in other Abrahamic religions?

Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Sidney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Sidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jan-2014 at 16:52
Originally posted by Ollios

Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

Is the story different in other Abrahamic religions?

Job 10:8-11 "Your hands fashioned and made me, and now you have destroyed me altogether. Remember that you have made me like clay; and will you return me to the dust? Did you not pour me out like milk and curdle me like cheese? You clothed me with skin and flesh, and knit me together with bones and sinews."

Pouring and curdling gives the idea that embryos are formed from a liquid that solidifies, which then gets molded into shape.

Edited by Sidney - 06-Jan-2014 at 16:56
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jan-2014 at 06:04
That is another bad copy from Aristotle!

source

Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jan-2014 at 12:40
The biggest error is differnce bewteen the order of word of God and time. It is not same in Quran. The first one(word of god) is  al-Alaq but it is ninety-eighth in Quran

WTF!!! Big smile
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
 Post Reply Post Reply