Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair
    Posted: 22-Apr-2013 at 15:03
I'm surprised to see so many men in Bulgaria with shaven heads now...and more surprisingly I meet women who like men with shaven heads ; some fad or something, it never happened here in my time. However, even with all said and done here intend to keep all my hair....
My point is that sexual attraction has a moment of fashion too - in Victorian times men with long hair were seen as sexy, now here I see women who honestly hairless heads are sexy...so it must be a fad after all. Which will mean that sexual attraction has nothing to do with hair...
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Apr-2013 at 15:39
...or it means love with both sexes!?!SmileApe animal society is coming.By the way:What does makes us humans different than animals?Heterosexuality?Mating out of our family circle?Where are roots of homo
sexuality than Don?!?Big smileHomosexual practice among the animals in herd establishes position of individual in
hierarchy.What does it means among animal bred humans?
Mountain Man View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2013 at 11:18
Originally posted by medenaywe

...or it means love with both sexes!?!SmileApe animal society is coming.By the way:What does makes us humans different than animals?Heterosexuality?Mating out of our family circle?Where are roots of homo
sexuality than Don?!?Big smileHomosexual practice among the animals in herd establishes position of individual in

Did you just hijack the thread in order to discuss homosexuality?  That particular subject doesn't seem appropriate for this forum.   Unhappy
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2013 at 11:46
Hair is connected with sex MM!All the rest comes in racial waters where I am swimming not.Regards.Smile
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2013 at 14:04
Well, hair styles come and go as fashion does, I don't see connected in any way with homosexuality. If a guy with long hair seems feminine in one age, this doesn't mean that he is seen like that in another age; so I don't see the connection hair-gender.
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2013 at 16:27
If you fantasise sexually about a bald man you know of now, or any man, or woman, with whateven hair type, are you not likely to view society based upon those thoughts?
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2013 at 00:02
I can go with it.Hair+Clothes+Jewels+Status in society(Indians wear feathers head dress/Skin of lions and other animals)+Sexual orientation...
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Apr-2013 at 15:52
Originally posted by Mountain Man

Originally posted by medenaywe

Did you just hijack the thread in order to discuss homosexuality?  That particular subject doesn't seem appropriate for this forum.   Unhappy

Homosexuals have hair, do they not?  Looking at it from another angle,  how many male hair dressers are gay, or at least appear to be?  And who is it that usually sets the trends in hair fashions? 
Discussing the pros and cons would be off topic, as I just pointed out however, you can't exclude them if your discussing the human condition, they are part of it.

Medenaywe, don't be offended, but I couldn't make head or tail of your last post.Big smile

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Apr-2013 at 17:51
Hair among the rest is sexual characteristic of unit.Human units use short hair for male long for female in
last two centuries at least.Before?Depends of cost of hair cut.In Lion communities male is with long hair and woman with short hair both they do not use hair cutting!SmileCutting of hair in 20th century by females
is act of feminist movement or sexual orientation change or hiding of baldness.It is very popular among bald
men today!Period.WinkNo racial&No sexist approach!
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Apr-2013 at 19:05
Originally posted by Mountain Man

Ah, yes...the Peacock Age when men wanted to go around looking like women.

Maybe that's why old Jimbo enjoyed buggering youths like Robert Carr or George Villiers
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Apr-2013 at 19:39
OK, I guess when asking, "If you fantasise sexually about a bald man you know of now, or any man, or woman, with whatever hair type, are you not likely to view society based upon those thoughts?" I was trying to be too clever, which by definition I guess shows me as being dumb, me trying to cover things a few were trying to address at once.Embarrassed What I was meaning is that people's views on things, be it hair or sexuality can be as individual as people are. I mean, say you find yourself highly attracted to TheAlaniDragonRising from now on, due to hair or whatever(a little bit crazy as this is my profile name/character) that is connected to your particular personality. This is unlikely to be much different to what has been going on throughout all these different ages talked about on this thread either.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Mountain Man View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2013 at 13:17
Still stuck on homosexuality, I see.  You people need to get out more.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2013 at 19:25

Let's move on to another period. Here's an example of the curled hair popularised by Beau Brummel in the early 1800s
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2013 at 20:59

And the powdered wigs worn by the previous generation
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2013 at 00:56
hair presents "attitude"&"Stand"about world around you and inside of you:
http://www.eudict.com/index.php?lang=croeng&word=stav

Nick has shown us many hairstyles that represented personal opinion&misleading about themselves:
Misjudgement?!?Big smile
http://www.eudict.com/index.php?lang=croeng&word=mi%C5%A1ljenje

Edited by medenaywe - 01-May-2013 at 01:00
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12