Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Macedonian words in Hindi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Homer MakeDonski View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Homer MakeDonski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Macedonian words in Hindi
    Posted: 04-Aug-2008 at 23:53
Here let's say we have "The Three-One God" formula.
I prefer that formula as part of my theses
Ma+Ma+Ma,where first two Ma+Ma are =Make or dualistic form of Mother + Mother and the third Ma "coming" out of the our dialectic word DuMa with it's two meanings of
-thinking and
-the word
All of that together as kind of
*MaMaDuma concept provided in feminine gender,feather than Theology,its equal adopted as masculine form .

Knight
Knight

Quote Homer MakeDonski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Aug-2008 at 23:54
Lets move forward

The pre-Christian history of the fish symbol:

The fish symbol has been used for millennia worldwide as a religious symbol associated with the Pagan Great Mother Goddess. It is the outline of her vulva. The fish symbol was often drawn by overlapping two very thin crescent moons. One represented the crescent shortly before the new moon; the other shortly after, when the moon is just visible. The Moon is the heavenly body that has long been associated with the Goddess, just as the sun is a symbol of the God.

The link between the Goddess and fish was found in various areas of the ancient world:
# In China, Great Mother Kwan-yin often portrayed in the shape of a fish
# In India, the Goddess Kali was called the "fish-eyed one"
# In Egypt, Isis was called the Great Fish of the Abyss
# In Greece the Greek word "delphos" meant both fish and womb. The word is derived from the location of the ancient Oracle at Delphi who worshipped the original fish goddess, Themis. The later fish Goddess, Aphrodite Salacia, was worshipped by her followers on her sacred day, Friday. They ate fish and engaging in orgies. From her name comes the English word "salacious" which means lustful or obscene. Also from her name comes the name of our fourth month, April. In later centuries, the Christian church adsorbed this tradition by requiring the faithful to eat fish on Friday - a tradition that was only recently abandoned.
 # In ancient Rome Friday is called "dies veneris" or Day of Venus, the Pagan Goddess of Love.
# Throughout the Mediterranean, mystery religions used fish, wine and bread for their sacramental meal.
# In Scandinavia, the Great Goddess was named Freya; fish were eaten in her honor. The 6th day of the week was named "Friday" after her.
# In the Middle East, the Great Goddess of Ephesus was portrayed as a woman with a fish amulet over her genitals.

The fish symbol "was so revered throughout the Roman empire that Christian authorities insisted on taking it over, with extensive revision of myths to deny its earlier female-genital meanings...Sometimes the Christ child was portrayed inside the vesica, which was superimposed on Mary's belly and obviously represented her womb, just as in the ancient symbolism of the Goddess." 4 Another author writes: "The fish headdress of the priests of Ea [a Sumero-Semitic God] later became the miter of the Christian bishops." 5

The symbol itself, the eating of fish on Friday and the association of the symbol with deity were all taken over by the early Church from Pagan sources. Only the sexual component was deleted.

And does this symbol  have something to do with the letter M ,it's origin and possible meaning?
Of course it does
Lets see it from different angle

Now lets doubled it

and observed them trough it's variations

as joined

or via its different stilling  like the one above

or  very similar  another ones

And here we are straight to the  possible origin and meaning of what we will say now Capital M letter !

Ref:
4. B.G. Walker, "The Woman's Encyclopaedia of Myths and Secrets", Harper & Row, San Francisco CA (1983), Page 313-314
5. J.C. Cooper, op cit, Page 15.
Internet source
http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_symb.htm
Knight
Knight

Quote Homer MakeDonski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Aug-2008 at 23:55
Such a powerful is this so called

pre-Christian fish symbol ,what shows us not only someones adaptation but something much more,and much bigger

Again  from  different angles observed ,as its about to claim

I am the first

and

the last one

I am who I am
I am  the only one
I am 
m
I am
M
I am
Ma
I am
*MaMa
I am
*MaMaMa
I am
MakeDonia

;)

Knight
Knight

Quote Homer MakeDonski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Aug-2008 at 23:56
Finally  
 Combination of previously  and different at the  first  view   Ma Goddesses pictographic scripts

and

as a result will gave us possible origin of Hebrew's EL explanation

Hebrew:  = El (God).
So here we have
E=Ma
L =Ma
EL=Ma+Ma
EL=MaMa or Mama
Internet source:

http://net.lib.byu.edu/imaging/negev/Names.html
Knight
Knight

Quote Homer MakeDonski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Aug-2008 at 23:57
Mentioning these Gods name titles into Hebrew  ,lets compare  for a bit

EL -oah  neutral gender
Elohim -plural
Adonai
Elohim Adonai
“While it is almost if not quite certain that the Name was originally pronounced ‘Yahweh,’ this pronunciation was not indicated when the Masoretes added vowel sound to the consonantal Hebrew text. To the four consonants YHWH of the Name, which had come to be regarded as too sacred to be pronounced, they attached the vowel signs indicating that in its place should be read the Hebrew word Adonai meaning ‘Lord’ (or Elohim meaning ‘God’).”3
YHWH
I am who I am
I am   E L   Donai
I am El-ohim ,Adonai

I am Ma+Ma + Ma
I am MaMa+*DuMa
.... changes for ( m->n)

I am  MaMa A Don ai
I am  MaMa  Adonai
I am MaMa Donia
I am *MakE   Donia
I am Macedonia

-*DuMa- To think ,The Word
-*MakE -Mothers -dualistic form
Knight
Knight

Quote Homer MakeDonski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2008 at 00:41
Originally posted by Homer MakeDonski

[QUOTE=Cyrus Shahmiri]

Look at this anecint Persian cuneiform inscription:

The first word is Baga (God)

Indeed reading these symbols  from left to right we do have
b,ba; g ,ga  ...   baga
but at the ancient times witting system used to be right to left ,isn't it ?
If it is so the first symbols at the top right corner should  be :
a,a ;m.mi ; i 
ami for aMa .a Ma .. ?

Edited by Homer MakeDonski - 05-Aug-2008 at 09:54
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2008 at 08:15
Old Persian was written from left to right, "Baga vazraka Auramazda" (God Great Ahura Mazda), you know that "Ahura Mazda" was the supreme god of Zoroastrianism, the second word "Vazraka" or "Vazlika" (there was no sign for "l" sound" in the Old Persian) can be compared to Slavic "Velika" which means "Great".

Edited by Cyrus Shahmiri - 05-Aug-2008 at 08:18
Knight
Knight

Quote Homer MakeDonski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2008 at 09:52
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

Old Persian was written from left to right, "Baga vazraka Auramazda" (God Great Ahura Mazda), you know that "Ahura Mazda" was the supreme god of Zoroastrianism, the second word "Vazraka" or "Vazlika" (there was no sign for "l" sound" in the Old Persian) can be compared to Slavic "Velika" which means "Great".

Thanks for the explanation Shahmiri .

Edited by Homer MakeDonski - 05-Aug-2008 at 09:56
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2011 at 05:21
Slavic "I" meant First(He/She/It) or The First depends of raise of voice,before language was created in 9th century.In scripts are "i" and "I" respectively.

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2012 at 04:59
Hindu people came here.We have always been where we are now!They have tried to make world India during last 2000 and more years:world of casts in which their supreme position is non disputable.Other way =war!
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Feb-2012 at 21:02
[QUOTE=medenaywe]Slavic "I" meant First(He/She/It) or The First depends of raise of voice,before language was created in 9th century.In scripts are "i" and "I" respectively.
[QUOTE]

"I" in Old Slavonic is "азъ", pronounced as "az". The first letter of the Old Slavonic language was "A" and "азъ" was the full name of the letter A.

Edited by Don Quixote - 07-Feb-2012 at 21:04
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123