Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

online games

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Delenda est Roma View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Delenda est Roma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: online games
    Posted: 14-Aug-2012 at 16:01
I used to play War of Dragons and some apps on my iphone,
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2012 at 17:00
The orignal post was a spam. As it not only used an unauthorized link but was deliberately placed into a high volume sub. It's been moved to a special hell for ad thieves and merkhenry banned. You had no way of knowing this...so no problem. And as I too occassionaly have played online the thread is worthy for the Tavern.

Cv

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote Delenda est Roma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2012 at 17:04
Oops had no clue.
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2012 at 17:09
I have played WOW and Diablo on line. my current system does not support graphics for Diablo3 so I'll stick with the Elder Scrolls Skyrim for now. I play about once a month.

S. T. Friedman

Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote Delenda est Roma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2012 at 17:20
In my opinion Morrowind is far better than Skyrim.
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2012 at 18:37
I am an old Morrowind fan still love it...but the graphics were 2genx compared to Skyrim.....Alas it's always the same better graphics but not necessarily a better plot line. Skyrim's plot is fine and graphics outstanding but there was an attempt to throw to many carryovers from the Morrowind-Oblivion and expansions and plug-in's story lines into it by innuendo and or referral....and not direct presence. When it should have been a Dragonborn concentration....Matter of fact, in it's current inception he should have been wacked in his final fight; as a result of wounds after chopping off Alduin's head. That's the Nord heroic way. 

For us oldtimers we still yearn for the return of the Nerevarine who was Dragonborn as well. And want to see that plot finished...For example.....

The Falmer could be healed by Azura.

And the Dunmer whom she loves .. with a Brigade of returned repentant Dwemer (and Centurions) could ally with the Falmer, the Nords and the reforming Blades; led by the Dragonborn of Skyrim (cuz he didnt get wacked it was all a feint to throw of the Thalmor).

Ya there is a lot of hate there but Meridia and Azure could heal the woundsWink

With assistance from the Psijics, Nocturnal and a very old, but still feisty, Hero of Oblivion-Bruma-The Divine Crusader-Prince of the Shivering Isles ie. Sheogorath..now leading the Red Guards

(who calls up the shade of Saint Alessia for guidance). 

could then invade the Aldmeri dominion and kick serious Thalmor ass.*

**Reconstitute the Empire and go to Akavir and rescue that great hero. Whom would be made Emperor.  

Which should have happened in the first place after the assassination of Uriel S the 7th.

That's ES6.

What I would call ''Return to the Red Mountain". Probably take two discs and cost a hundred plus bucks...but god damn what a fight!

But them lame fuc's at Bethesda never listen.

LOL

* end of disc 1.

** disc 2.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 14-Aug-2012 at 18:39

S. T. Friedman

Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote Delenda est Roma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2012 at 18:47
Lol! Didn't you love the Tribunal and Bloodmoon expansions?
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2012 at 19:09
Bloodmoon was exceptionally well done.
It's where we meet the Uderfrykte first. Whom I always felt got a bad rap...poor bastard was just looking for a meal is all.  Furthered the Nerevarine's reputation tho.....imagine otoh...having that badass sob as your companion.Wink Beat's the hell out of any werewolf they ever thought up.

Tribunal was weaker...them aholes all had it coming for selling out the Nerevar in the first place. And the subplots were weaker getting to Almalexia's comeuppance. Really not enough action imo.

And I cant prove it but that old heifer Barenziah, still hot looking after 400 years, is still probably hanging around somewhere. She and Potema were my favorites. I'd have married either one of them.LOL

S. T. Friedman

Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote Delenda est Roma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2012 at 19:24
I think both were awesome. Killing the Undfrylte then owning the mead hall was awesome! Hircines ring and the werewolves were pretty cool besides Stahlrhim armor and weapons. I liked Tribunal for the cool Items and shops and themachines you met. I also got that ring from the king that makes you almost invincible. The ring you get for killing Amalexia is cool and so are the two swords in the quest. Besides they let me complete my Daedric armor set!
 Post Reply Post Reply