Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

“Was Prophet Jesus (Peace be upon him) crucified??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: “Was Prophet Jesus (Peace be upon him) crucified??
    Posted: 24-Jul-2012 at 15:49
Originally posted by KongMing

That's not irrefutable proof. :/

For one instance, Mathew 27: 54 is speaking about the death  and Ressurection of Jesus .

I am not denying that the bible is saying that Jesus is God. I was simply speaking of quotes refferring Jesus as the son of God.
Timidi mater non flet
KongMing View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote KongMing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2012 at 17:10
Mark 14: 62

If you meant Jesus being refferred to from sources outside the Bible as the Son of God, there were around 500 witnesses at least who knew Jesus died and saw him walking around like nothing happened afterward.
KongMing View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote KongMing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2012 at 17:13
Mark 14: 62

If you meant Jesus being refferred to from sources outside the Bible as the Son of God, there were around 500 witnesses at least who knew Jesus died and saw him walking around like nothing happened afterward.
I haven't had much time to review this website here, but it seems to address quite a bit about what I have to say about this.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2012 at 19:36
How could Jesus be both God and the Son of God? They are two different people as God spoke of his pride at his son's baptism and Jesus addressed his heavenly father on the cross
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
KongMing View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote KongMing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2012 at 20:23
It's a coexistant relationship between members of the Trinity.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12