Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Order of St. Stanislav

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yefimk View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote yefimk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Order of St. Stanislav
    Posted: 24-Jan-2012 at 07:32
Does anyone know where to get a list of all people awarded St. Stanislav in Russian Empire?
Thank you.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2012 at 07:47
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2012 at 07:47
Originally posted by yefimk

Does anyone know where to get a list of all people awarded St. Stanislav in Russian Empire?
Thank you.
Is this any help to you, yefimk?

What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2012 at 07:53
There are less than 100 winners?What did you need for this reward?Hope not your death!

Edited by medenaywe - 24-Jan-2012 at 07:56
yefimk View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote yefimk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2012 at 08:20
That helps.  Thanks.
yefimk View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote yefimk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2012 at 08:22

No,  this is for a genealogical research.

Thanks.
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2012 at 08:31
We are always happy to help when we are able.Smile
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
yefimk View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote yefimk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2012 at 17:18
It appears that the list you mentioned to me is not complete.  It includes "famous" people only,  and I am looking for the whole list.  Does anyone know where to get it?

Thanks,
Yefim
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2012 at 17:21
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
yefimk View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote yefimk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2012 at 18:02
yes, it is all good,  but there is no list of ALL people IN RUSSIA receipients of order of St. Stanislav.
yefimk View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote yefimk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2012 at 09:24
Hello again,

Does anyone know where to get a COMPLETE list of people awarded St. Stanislaw in Russia in 19 century?  Thanks in advance.
Yefim
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2012 at 19:03
If none currently exists, we might have to do a bit of research and list all known members here. Much as i dislike using wikipedia as a source, they do have a list of those who received the award. You would then have to go on google books and search for some of the names

Order of St Stanislaw, First Class:

A

B

E

M

N

O

P

R

S

S cont.

V

Z

yefimk View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote yefimk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2012 at 19:56
Yes, thank you.
I know that wiki site... but it is just a partial list.  There are some names whihc are not on that list...

I still think that somewhere in Russia Historical museum or somewhere else should be such list.
I tried to find a Russian historical forum,  but no ne replied.
Does anyone know such forum in Russin?
Thanks.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2012 at 20:01
Why don't you give us the name of your ancestor who received the award? It would be a lot easier to research if we knew a little about the person in question
yefimk View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote yefimk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2012 at 21:16
that is a problem, because at some point the surname changed and I just need to know surnames/given names and from that I can probably find relative.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 01:28
That also means your ancestor is maybe already on the list.You just try better in your database sources.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 19:09
What is your current surname, and what names did your ancestors use? If you give us all known variants we could do a bit of research for you
 Post Reply Post Reply