Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedIndian Flying Saucers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Indian Flying Saucers
    Posted: 20-Oct-2012 at 17:52
More on Vimana's @ www.burlingtonnews.net/files/viminas.pdf
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2012 at 09:34
Wedge of Aiud: the first metal axe blade, or the landing gear of a vimana?
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/04/26/20000-year-old-aluminum-vimana-aircraft-landing-gear-discovered/
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
okamido View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended, tit for tat

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2012 at 14:54
Just saw a good little film that has the CIA and a Special Forces team head into the mountains of Afghanistan looking for Vimanas. You don't get a lot of answers, but it was still a good little flick.

The Objective
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2012 at 15:12
Ah yes the old national intelligence, military conspiracy coverup stuff....love it.

S. T. Friedman

PakistaniShield View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2012 at 17:44
Already debunked. Most if not all of the points mentioned in this thread are covered:

Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2012 at 17:54
Originally posted by PakistaniShield

Already debunked. Most if not all of the points mentioned in this thread are covered:

Ah PS you old spoilsport you.....WinkLOL

95-98% is almost always capable of being or having been debunked.
Tis the other 2-5% that remains interesting...if for no other reason then science, in their arrgoance, attempts no objective investigation. In point of fact, in their arrgoance, they refuse, as an aethist, no other option...tsk tsk....that's not science.

Which then forces me to 'history mysteries' and 'ufo files' and such.Big smile

S. T. Friedman

Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2012 at 20:28
Watch the whole documentary. I can even find severe inaccuracies that wasn't even mentioned in the debunk like them claiming Sanskrit texts being over six thousand years old. 6000 Sanskrit did not exist till about 4000-3000BC let alone use writing.

Most of the 'mysteries' have been solved. It makes a whole lot more sense now.

This doesn't mean I rule out UFO visitations to Earth. Just that they did not engage in contact with humans much like they are doing today or at least seem to be doing.

But no worries, I aint a hardcore skeptic.

I think the only things aliens seem to be coming to Earth is for exploration and examining humans. Remember the Barney and Betty Hill case.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2012 at 22:37
There are still problems, even if the texts are only 3-4000 years.  No matter what, the Math is still there and still real.  This was pointed out to me years ago by someone who specialized in plasma physics.
There are advanced Math concepts in them that weren't known until well into the CE.  They won't go away, and can't be explained.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2012 at 09:21
Perhaps the texts were written by people who either witnessed vimanas or heard about them from survivors. The writers may not have had an engineering background and relied on guesswork to explain how the vimana flew (e.g. "mercury" could have been a form of kerosine)
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2012 at 11:42
Mercury, under certain conditions can be a super conductor, it also can act as a lubricant at extremely high temps.  They knew this 3,000 years ago, it's believed that's where the Nazis got the idea for the Plasma Vortex drive they were working on at the end of the war.
And again, the math!

Also, in order to create plasma you need to contain it.  This leads directly to electro mag. fields.  You don't do those types of calculations with an abacus.

The Alien influence thing is fine,Confused I guess.  As much evidence for it as anything else, right now.  But I prefer the idea that we have had more than one civilization as advanced or more so than ours.
If you look carefully at shows such as "Ancient Aliens", they have gathered a mountain of evidence that they say points to aliens.  Take the aliens away, and your left with a mountain of evidence for a previous or "lost civilization".

Edited by red clay - 02-Nov-2012 at 11:45
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2012 at 17:40
Originally posted by red clay

Mercury, under certain conditions can be a super conductor, it also can act as a lubricant at extremely high temps.  They knew this 3,000 years ago, it's believed that's where the Nazis got the idea for the Plasma Vortex drive they were working on at the end of the war.
And again, the math!

Also, in order to create plasma you need to contain it.  This leads directly to electromag. fields.  You don't do those types of calculations with an abacus.

The Alien influence thing is fine,Confused I guess.  As much evidence for it as anything else, right now.  But I prefer the idea that we have had more than one civilization as advanced or more so than ours.
If you look carefully at shows such as "Ancient Aliens", they have gathered a mountain of evidence that they say points to aliens.  Take the aliens away, and your left with a mountain of evidence for a previous or "lost civilization".

Hear hear. As I noted countless times here and on other venues...tis only the arrogance of science that disputes the possibility that physical-geographic changes has/have erased the possible record of earlier civilizations and tech. And given their commitment to ego protectionism, and the grant system, which encourages their arrogance...aside from the lamentably few...it will remain so.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 02-Nov-2012 at 17:42

S. T. Friedman

Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2012 at 18:34
Not meaning to seem negative, but the documentary has debunked most of these points discussed. I understand that the documentary is a bit long and the maker debunking the phenomenon admits there are still unanswered scenarios from the ancient past, the fact is most of these points of been debunked.

Watching the whole documentary may require patience but it really does answer these 'mysteries.'

A lot of these technological mentions in the ancient texts have also been twisted and exaggerated which may go a long way in explaining why none of these ancient "flying saucers" can be found.

Also I'm beginning to feel doubt in modern UFO abductions since I've seen contradictory claims in the barney and Betty Hill case. Not suggesting I completely disbelieve in alien visitations, but I don't think there might have been any direct contact.

But again i strongly urge all of you to watch the whole documentary and then comment.

Edited by PakistaniShield - 02-Nov-2012 at 18:36
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2012 at 19:08
Already have and on more then one occasion and others presenting the Heiser viewpoint. And or vids very similar to them-this.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tel7eJGTF8I

Don't discredit his credentials as either a Hebrew Bible scholar or Ancient Semitic languages scholar.
Don't dispute his rejection of Sitchin.

What I do dispute is his willingness to objectively conduct investigations in multi-disciplinary action as he is neither a physicist-biologist-anthropology-palo archaeologist or a geologist.

His approach focuses on mythic or religious appreciation and development of theologies and a possible nexus in science...particularly Christians...that's fine but not determinate of past civilizations and their tech. As his emphasis remains, imo, the theologic and not based on objective hard science twined to the social sciences.

Consequently debunkers and or quasi supporters still are unwilling to examine science for science.And remain to stauncly commited to one in their debunking efforts as much as the advocate might in return....I said might because it has become evident that many advocates remaining willing to be debunked at the same time mainstream refuse to even consider the subject matter.

Which gets me back to the 2-5%.

S. T. Friedman

Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2012 at 19:16
I would say past civilizations were quite advanced but not lacked the manpower to produce technology on the massive scale. But with billions of people today, all that is possible.

But again there's a lot of unexplained mysteries like you mentioned, even from modern times so i don't disagree with you. All I mean is we should analyze all the evidence and not jump to conclusions.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Nov-2012 at 07:59
Who was jumping to conclusions?
Unknown.
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Nov-2012 at 10:18
Don't think anyone was...otoh they should have given Tesla more credit then he got for 60 years.

S. T. Friedman

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2012 at 07:10
A nuclear war might also explain why Hindu gods had green or blue skin, many arms and heads: they were the deformed children of survivors who taught their more primitive neighbors how to smelt iron and bronze
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12