Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Egyptian origins (race/ethnicity)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Egyptian origins (race/ethnicity)
    Posted: 30-Nov-2011 at 16:21
You will be banned cause of double identity and offensive language here!Cause of beautiful pictures will not erase your post!MKG and Tyche are same I.P.source.Approve 
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Nov-2011 at 18:05
Nice try MK. Pull another stunt like that and we'll ban you permanently
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Nov-2011 at 19:41
Originally posted by Tyche

When I saw black Seth, I have remembered this image: white Seth

Maybe term of mixed nation is wrong. I have read that the country should become minumum 35% different nations, then it can be mosaic/mixed population, so I think ancient egyptian were not mixed.
they had black and white populations but I don't think they were more than %35

According to today's egyptian genetic profile they are still not mixed (just today, lower egypt can provide this rule). They are still africans and their african roots should have been more powerful in the past.

But also I don't think that being African does not mean being black.
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Zarah View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Zarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2015 at 03:14
Being African doesn't equal being negroid or so called "black". North Africa was and is always predominantly  Caucasian. The Caucasian Berber especially the Kabyle people from the algerian Mountains are the native inhabitants of North Africa. They are even more pale than Arabs and some have also blue eyes and even sandy brown hair. The today Northern Ethiopians, Eritreans themselves are mixed race (between East African Nilotics and Arabs DNA Test proved it). Furthermore the Nothern Ethiopians/Eritreans are genetically more close to Caucasians than to the Negroid Bantus or to the Afro-Americans.  The direct descendants of ancient Egyptians are the christian Copts who used to speak a language close to ancient egptian language and their features,  look are very ancient egyptian like. Besides the amount of melanin or the skin colour alone doesn't determine the race. The term black itself is very unscientific. Egypt had conquered Nubia and and many Nubians warriors were working for the egyptian army and also lived in Egypt.  

There were even 3 Nubian Kings ruling over Egpty but just because  the Nubians were black doesn't mean they can be claimed by all people with black skin and that doesn't mean that Afro-Americans can claim "we build the Pyramids" and that ancient Egypt was entirely "black". 

People forget that Egypt is a hot place, a desert and if your live and work outside you will be brown no matter what your real skin colour is like and what race you are. Many Northern Europeans that got to Egypt get brown too that doesn't make them black, therefore you see many egyptian paintigs with brown skinned people. Since many years Afro-Americans are busy to steal all kind of great history, identity and achievements.  According to Afro-Americans and Afrocentricism the real ancient Greeks, Romans, Chinese, Israelites, Hebrews, Phonecians, Mesopotamians even the Vikings and native Americans (Aztecs) were black.  

Now Afro-Americans claim that Jesus, Mozart and Bethooven were black. It's beyond crazy and has nothing to do with serious scientific researches but only with a desperate try to escape your real identity. Afrocentricism is a hoax at every level and the result of a bruised pysche and self loathing. The today Egyptians are more or less the descendants  of the ancient Egptians. The invaders are often small in Numbers compared to the native that they couldn't change the ethnicity of the entire native inhabitants.  I can distinguish a Yemini Arab, Saudi from an Egptian and DNA test showed that Egptians are quite different from Arabs. The today Egyptian are just arabised Berber.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456