Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White America asks questions of Obama?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White America asks questions of Obama?
    Posted: 06-May-2010 at 19:28
BUCHANAN TO OBAMA
      By Patrick J. Buchanan

Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America. Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to. This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known. Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.

We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??

Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona and Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America? Is it really white America's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena. And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago.
This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
TheGreatSimba View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2010 at 20:37
EDIT WILL POST LATER GOTTA GO

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 06-May-2010 at 20:44
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2010 at 21:48
Originally posted by opuslola

BUCHANAN TO OBAMA
      By Patrick J. Buchanan

Ok, this should be interesting LOL

Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America. Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation.  White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to. This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

Really? Hm, seems a bit odd but ok, I'll go with it Pat.

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known. Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Really? They were lucky to be sent over in slave ships where they and their ancestors would be enslaved and brutally oppressed for over 300 years? Their lucky because they got to be Christians?

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.

Uh, yea Pat, its called 300 years of slavery and another 100 years of Black Codes and Jim Crow Laws...

We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??

Gratitude for what? Conservative racism? It was your party, Pat, which tried to stop the Civil Rights movement.

Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona and Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids?

White kids are the overwhelming majority at every non-Minority based school...

Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America? Is it really white America's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Yes, Pat. Again, 300 years of slavery and another 100 years of racism, what do you expect, for them to, within two decades, all of a sudden rise up as a community and get themselves out of poverty and this wretched cycle which they were thrown into?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

The fault of White America, however, the longer time passes and the less Blacks do to lift themselves up, they will eventually be responsible for their own situation.

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Maybe its because those white victims have more things to steal than the black victim? Come on Pat, your logic is ridiculously faulty.

Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

Well I guess Obama is screwed either way...

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena. And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Hoaxes? Yea right, more like they got off because...

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago.
This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!

LOL Just keep trying to sweep racism under the rug buddy, thats the Know Nothing Party for ya, keep losing those votes!

Such denial of the past and refusal to see the cause and affect of centuries of oppression is very prevalent, especially amongst the White Southern population. You have to remember, that while slaves for three hundred years, blacks were denied an education and were strictly forced into hard labor. After gaining "freedom", the black codes were put in place which basically reintroduced slavery in the South. Blacks were still denied an education and later on, were given the minimal standards for education. Blacks were forced into ghettos and kept in poverty and oppressed for another 100 years. And now you wonder why the black community is the way it is? You think that all of this history can vanish over night just because the laws suddenly changed in the 1960's? Its only been 40 years, its going to take a lot longer than 40 years to undo 400 years of oppression.

And affirmative action was put in place for two reasons a) to make sure that minorities would not be discriminated against after the 1960's (racism was still very prevalent, especially in the South) b) to close the gap, educationally and economically, to give minorities a way out of poverty.

A lot of minority students, growing up in these ghettos and around such bad influences as a result of hundreds of years of poverty and lack of education, would not be able to get into college, for example, if it wasn't for affirmative action or special scholarships, and the cycle of poverty would continue.

Also, look at the gangs for example, many of these gangs formed in the 1950's and 60's to protect their neighborhoods from racists and other ethnic groups.

Seriously, why do you think that the oldest two minorities in this countries, Black and Native Americans, are living in poverty and deal with issues like drugs and alcoholism? Obviously there is a common denominator, its their history since their contact with White Europeans.

Its stuff like this, idiotic statements such as the one by Pat Buchanan, which lead many to see the Conservative movement as having racist undertones. The Republican Party really is out of touch with reality.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 08-May-2010 at 10:05
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2010 at 16:53
TGS wrote;

"Really? They were lucky to be sent over in slave ships where they and their ancestors would be enslaved and brutally oppressed for over 300 years? Their lucky because they got to be Christians?"

Yes, really! I actually have a first hand account of a well educated Negro / / Colored / Black American male, who spent his first few days in Africa. (If the NAACP, the Negro College Fund, and other groups can use the abovde words, then so can I!)

His words, in brief, were "Thank God, my ancestors were taken to America as slaves!"

But, you can take it any way you want?
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2010 at 17:43

TGS wrote;

"Really? They were lucky to be sent over in slave ships where they and their ancestors would be enslaved and brutally oppressed for over 300 years? Their lucky because they got to be Christians?"

Yes, really! I actually have a first hand account of a well educated Negro / / Colored / Black American male, who spent his first few days in Africa. (If the NAACP, the Negro College Fund, and other groups can use the abovde words, then so can I!)

His words, in brief, were "Thank God, my ancestors were taken to America as slaves!"

But, you can take it any way you want?

Thats such an uneducated way of looking at things. Why is Africa messed up?

The same people that say racism doesn't exist are the same people that know nothing about why things are the way they are. But hey, you are a member of the Republican Party for a reason.LOL 

Keep losing those votes, we'll gladly take those minorities off of your hands! Already losing the Hispanic vote, however much of it you had left. By all means, keep it up, keep saying idiotic things like this Pat, we love it. Smile

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 09-May-2010 at 17:44
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2010 at 17:51
You actually asked the question "Why is Africa messed up?"

Jesus Christ TGS, have you ever been there or actually read about it? Please catch up opn current events?

You have got to be shitting me?

Name any African state, that is not either in discord, or in some kind of revolution, etc.?

Former "White" / "European" states are "out of bounds", however!

But, I guess I must be fair, since even most of them are going down the toilet as we speak! So, you might well mention them also!

Laugh!
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2010 at 18:04
I do agree with Opuslola. I do not consider myself racist and in the past had even friendly relation with one black man from Great Britain, and once in the airport somwhere in the world Iv spent few hours talking with nice black American. The best soccer player in the team from my city (LECH POZNAN - remember this is the best football club all over the world) is black American (from Southern America) named Manuel Arboleda. So I have no reason to dislike black people. But watching what happend in the Republic of South Africa where from so many white people had to escape or how black people rule themselves in the black countries, I would say that investing in minorities in the USA or anywhere in the world is a waste of money. They should have the same chances like anyone else and the state should care for all the citisens in the same way inspite of their skin colour, religion or ethnicity with maybe small exceptions like aborigens in Australia or Indians in America. The more I read, the more sure I become, that black people do best when are ruled by the white people and in such countries they do get best living conditions.

Edited by Mosquito - 09-May-2010 at 18:12
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2010 at 18:16
And the world championships in soccer in RoSA will be a failure> noone will come to the country where is such high crime rate like there. At least I dont think that many Europeans will.
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2010 at 18:45
Yeah! Funny how "Rus" and Ros", and "Rosa", etc., all seem to describe "Red Russia!"
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2010 at 10:50
I will respond to both of you at once:

Why is Africa messed up? Why are all of these countries in civil war? Why is illiteracy, lack of education, violence, etc... so widespread?

Because the borders we see in Africa today are artificial. When you get a bunch of different tribes and lump them within artificial borders, tensions are bound to rise. Especially when the colonial power favors one over the other (i.e Rwanda for example, many more examples...). Furthermore, the entire population of Africa was practically enslaved. The Europeans did not do anything to better the lives of the African population, did not develop any infrastructure in Africa (except for their own colonial and economic purposes), encouraged hate and violence, etc...

Now, what Opuslola is saying is that black Americans should be thankful of the white man for bringing them over here in slave ships and enslaving and oppressing them for 400 years and after that, forcing them to live in ghetto's in extreme poverty.

Now you got all these African countries that were suddenly given independence with populations that were dirt poor, uneducated, and not united, and you wonder why Africa is the way it is? Mosquito, you want to know why South Africa is having so much problems after the White man left? ITS BECAUSE FOR OVER A CENTURY THE WHITE MAN IN S. AFRICA KEPT THE BLACK MAN IN POVERTY AND ENSLAVEMENT, DEPRIVED HIM OF EDUCATION, DID NOT TAKE CARE OF ANY OF THEIR BASIC HUMAN NEEDS.

This is a history forum, learn something. You guys both seem to be inferring that black people are inferior in some way.

Whether you guys are racist or not, there is underlying racism in your argument, and like I said to Opuslola before, KEEP LOSING THE VOTES, KEEP GOING DOWN THE PATH YOU ARE GOING, WE'LL GLADLY TAKE ALL THESE INFERIOR BLACK VOTERS OFF OF YOUR HANDS, AND YES, WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 10-May-2010 at 10:59
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2010 at 13:45
Originally posted by TheGreatSimba

Mosquito, you want to know why South Africa is having so much problems after the White man left? ITS BECAUSE FOR OVER A CENTURY THE WHITE MAN IN S. AFRICA KEPT THE BLACK MAN IN POVERTY AND ENSLAVEMENT, DEPRIVED HIM OF EDUCATION, DID NOT TAKE CARE OF ANY OF THEIR BASIC HUMAN NEEDS.

Apartheid wasnt that bad as is often described. This is much more complicated than one can expect. There were the differences between white and black people but it wasnt all about the skin colour. There was a part of black population that was treated as "white" and had "white" papers as well as "white people" treated as "black" (eg. communists).

So far i know during apartehaid times most of citisens of South Africa had better standard of living than now.

Another good example is the state of Liberia. Americans were sending there their former black slaves trying to give them compensation for slavery but those ex slaves instantly made themselves masters and changed the local population of Liberia into their own slaves.
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2010 at 15:10
Originally posted by Mosquito

Apartheid wasnt that bad as is often described. This is much more complicated than one can expect. There were the differences between white and black people but it wasnt all about the skin colour. There was a part of black population that was treated as "white" and had "white" papers as well as "white people" treated as "black" (eg. communists).

So far i know during apartehaid times most of citisens of South Africa had better standard of living than now.

Really, Apartheid wasnt that bad? what about the century+ of oppression before that? How far back do you want to go? If apartheid wasnt that bad, then maybe ethnic cleansing and slavery werent that bad either? hm?

Originally posted by Mosquito

Another good example is the state of Liberia. Americans were sending there their former black slaves trying to give them compensation for slavery but those ex slaves instantly made themselves masters and changed the local population of Liberia into their own slaves.

I was really really hoping that one of you would bring up Liberia as an example to support your argument!LOL

Thanks!

Liberia is a great example of why Africa is so messed up! The Americans said, after the Civil War, lets send a bunch of these former slaves back to Africa. SO WHAT DID THEY THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN? SENDING A BUNCH OF FORMER SLAVES, UNEDUCATED, UNSKILLED, BASICALLY WITH THE MENTAL CAPABILITIES OF A CHILD OVER TO A REGION THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND LETS HAVE THEM BUILD A COUNTRY FOR THEMSELVES...LAUGHABLE!

Tell me Mosquito, you really think that Liberia failed because black people were running it, or because uneducated, unskilled, unorganized former slaves were sent there and expected to run things themselves?

Tell me your honest opinion. If its the latter, than you just contradicted your own argument!
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2010 at 13:14
TGS wrote;

"Now, what Opuslola is saying is that black Americans should be thankful of the white man for bringing them over here in slave ships and enslaving and oppressing them for 400 years and after that, forcing them to live in ghetto's in extreme poverty."

Yes, they were "enslaved", and some of them endured horrible lives, of misery and pain, etc.! But, just what kind of treatment could they expect in parts of Africa? Arabs / Moslems, and other pagan African trives forceably enslaved them (ther African tribes) for many years after America freed them! And there in Africa it still exists! Tribe v. tribe enlocked in inter-nicene warfare of the most violent types! Supposedly Arabic or Moslem traders still enslave thousands!

But, you would, I guess, mostly ignore these facts, because they do not have complicity with White overlords, etc.!

So, yes, to the average African with a dark skin, especially those living upon the W. Coast of Africa, are still embeded in 18th and 19th century lives! Average Life spans in the 30's or 40's! Rampant disease, lack of education, poverty, etc.! Arms hacked off, etc.!

It surely seems tens or hundreds of thousands of them have voted with their feet over the last 60 or so years, in their attempt to leave Africa for almost any "White" ruled country! But, of course, that is also the White man's fault!

No, it is basically the same thing that has happend in the Balkans for the last 100 or so years, whenever there is a lack of strong leaders without the desire for "revenge!"

Tribal, racial and religious differences are at work today both in Africa and the Balkans! Who knows just which one will boil over next?

Hopefully the Balkan problem is mostly over after the last outbreak? Maybe President Clinton, played an important part in the relief from hostilities? But, perhaps not?

But, just whom is designated to stop the horrors in Africa? The UN it seems, has failed miserably for the last 60 years! Despite hundreds of billions of American dollars and some military actions, it seems America has been unable to do any better!

So, TGS, just lease one of those new super liners, the one that holds upwards of 5,000 persons, and pull it into port anywhere in Africa and offer free one-way tickets to anywhere in the Americas or Europe, and then be prepared to be overrun!

In parts of N. East Africa we have millions of people living in bvarren deserts, but they cannot be persuaded to leave (or improve there methods of livestyle) and perish by the tens of thousands each year!

Talking to you is "such sweet sorrow!" Shakespeare!

As always, my regards,
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2010 at 17:13

Really, Apartheid wasnt that bad? what about the century+ of oppression before that? How far back do you want to go? If apartheid wasnt that bad, then maybe ethnic cleansing and slavery werent that bad either? hm?

Yes, it looks now that Apartheid wasnt that bad. At least there was order and safety. I would never say that but it seems that many black citisens of South Africa seems to think like that now. They even vote for white people in elections, hoping that they will restore the order and raise their living standard.

I was really really hoping that one of you would bring up Liberia as an example to support your argument!LOL

Thanks!

Liberia is a great example of why Africa is so messed up! The Americans said, after the Civil War, lets send a bunch of these former slaves back to Africa. SO WHAT DID THEY THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN? SENDING A BUNCH OF FORMER SLAVES, UNEDUCATED, UNSKILLED, BASICALLY WITH THE MENTAL CAPABILITIES OF A CHILD OVER TO A REGION THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND LETS HAVE THEM BUILD A COUNTRY FOR THEMSELVES...LAUGHABLE!

Tell me Mosquito, you really think that Liberia failed because black people were running it, or because uneducated, unskilled, unorganized former slaves were sent there and expected to run things themselves?

Tell me your honest opinion. If its the latter, than you just contradicted your own argument!

Considering American and Hollywood propaganda, former slaves from USA were filled with ideals of freedom and many of them were educated.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2010 at 19:39
Here are other questions that might well have been asked?

"(Just in case you think this issue has been dropped..............)
VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT

AP - WASHINGTON D.C. -
        In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College . Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.
        This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as President article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K. In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey . This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U..S. Attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter...

LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS, THE MEDIA WON'T !

Subject: RE: Issue of Passport?

While I've little interest in getting in the middle of the Obama birth issue, Paul Hollrah over at FSM did so yesterday and believes the issue can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question: What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi ?

So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later?

And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi , what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers. It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?
        A : Yes, by his own admission.

Q: What passport did he travel under?
        A: There are only three possibilities.
            1) He traveled with a U.S. ... Passport,
            2) He traveled with a British passport, or
            3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981?
        A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S. .. State Department's "no travel" list in 1981.

Conclusion: When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or an Indonesian passport.

If he were traveling with a British passport that would provide proof that he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims. And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to prove that he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967..

Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between 1981 and 2008..

Given the destructive nature of his plans for America, as illustrated by his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

If you Don't care that Your President is not a natural born Citizen and in Violation of the Constitution, then Delete this, and then lower your American Flag to half-staff, because the U.S. Constitution is already on life-support, and won't survive much longer."

So? Have any of you any answer?

Regards,
 Post Reply Post Reply