Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Christians fear of Muslims, is it justified?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christians fear of Muslims, is it justified?
    Posted: 08-Mar-2010 at 15:32
Since this site seems to have, or at least it did have a large Muslim representation, I thought I would present to all here, this site, which upon a glance, is worrisome!

It is placed within the "minefield" for a very good reason.

http://infidelsarecool.com/2008/06/25/egyptian-muslims-attack-their-christian-neighbors-chanting-allah-akbar-kill-the-infidels/

Should people of Christian background be worried about Muslim neighbors?

Regards,
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2010 at 20:48
Uncontrolled religious zeal of any flavor should be worrisome to all of us.  There are far right radical Christian groups that bother me much more than an unknown like your speaking of.

As there is a Mosque just down the street from me, a very nice design by the way, I have more than a few Muslim neighbors.  There is one guy I am concerned about, he keeps borrowing my garden hose. Big smile   I kind of think they worry about me more than the opposite. LOL

opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2010 at 07:42
RC, it is not an "unknown!", there are numerous examples of such actions across the world!

My question is, what happens if something similar happens here? How would the USA react? If your home was attacked by such radicals would your non-radical neighbors of the Islamic faith come to your aid? That is would they defend an "infidel" from fellow followers of the "Word?"

And, do you worry about those nebulous groups of radical Christians challenging or attacking your Muslim neighbors?

Which event do you think might happen first?

Hopefully those are questions which will never need an answer!

Regards,
TheGreatSimba View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2010 at 21:41
Currently there are numerous Christian nations in a few Muslim regions and they have caused the deaths of 1 million people... who should be scared of who? I dunno...
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Mar-2010 at 18:46
If and when it becomes necessary for those same troops to venture into your neighborhood, then perhaps we all should be worried?

Don't tug upon Superman's cape, or spit into the wind, or don't mess around with the Long Ranger, and don't mess around with Uncle Sam!, etc.! Chuckle!

Sorry, TGS, but it seems that if we did not kill them then one of their close cousins would have!

These are the deadly games they play, and we usually finish!
TheGreatSimba View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Mar-2010 at 15:19
Originally posted by opuslola

If and when it becomes necessary for those same troops to venture into your neighborhood, then perhaps we all should be worried?

Don't tug upon Superman's cape, or spit into the wind, or don't mess around with the Long Ranger, and don't mess around with Uncle Sam!, etc.! Chuckle!

Sorry, TGS, but it seems that if we did not kill them then one of their close cousins would have!

These are the deadly games they play, and we usually finish!

Very logical argument Opuslola, you have once again graced us with your wisdom...Confused
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Apr-2010 at 16:15
Sometimes, power is "wisdom?"
 Post Reply Post Reply