Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedIsrael attack Gaza, December 2008

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Yugoslav View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Israel attack Gaza, December 2008
    Posted: 18-Jan-2009 at 00:22
What, you think this is all just because of elections??
"I know not with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones."
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2009 at 02:52
Originally posted by Dolphin

The 'achievement' of goals that Israel has claimed does not include deposing Hamas, and the level of violence suffered by the general populace will probably serve to recruit many more in a stand against Israel. The ceasefire comes conveniently at the exact point of power-changeover in the USA, which must be a huge factor.

pretty much, this looks timed with Obama in mind, from the start to the end. Israel has very vague goals in Gaza to begin with so they don't look like they have lost, or commit to the improbable.
SearchAndDestroy View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2009 at 03:51
Well if that true, then I guess Israel doesn't control the US government!Tongue
Not saying Dolphin or Leo said that, just joking around with the conspiracy theory some have brought up.
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." E.Abbey
Sun Tzu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2009 at 04:49
Originally posted by Yugoslav

This is really horrible. Absolutely horrible.I do not know how I can stand in the middle and neutral after this.No offence to any single Jewish member of our community, but what Israel just did was close to madness. Or better said, it's the Yugoslav civil wars tactics.No offence either to our very dear and respected members from the United State, but your president (thanks god he's leaving) is a lunatic, and I greatly blame him (veto power) for all that is happening, and his and his leadership's misconception, perverted distortion and misuse of the concept of justice, freedom and democracy.

No offense taken Yugoslav, Bush is not going to be missed, I had a ball watching his farewell speech as to how he explained some of his decisions.
Sun Tzu

All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011