Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNew map for balkans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: New map for balkans
    Posted: 04-May-2005 at 16:23
Originally posted by iskenderani

Originally posted by Yiannis

WARNING!

Oguzoglu & Isk. If you have a problem, take it to Private Messaging. The rest of the forum does not need to know.

Next time, I'll bring this to the Moderators forum, so end this here and now!

Excuse me....

Mr Yannis ...do u see me having a problem ?

Do u see me addressing ANYONE with inapropriate language ?

Feel urself free to bring it to the Modereitors attention along with ALL the posts i have made and IF u find ONE ( 1 ) post in which i use inapropriate language , then i will stand corrected...

On the other hand when i am addressed in the way u saw ....i am about to answer the best i can..

When a 14 y.o forumer addresses me as iyisikilmiswhich means  ( u ) are f**ked well  the Modereitors did nothing ...When the same forumer addresses Armenian Survival with the word armnasokmusum = f**k ur pussy , the Modereitors did nothing too.

Since when certain forumers are free to swear to other forumers in their own language , or in English believing that they dont answer to any one , and the forumers that they take this abuse MUST accept it ???

Isk.

Isk exuce me but you are inclined to use whatever to get me banned.

As i explained,you only know cusess in turkish,otherwise you would have understood me.

After you started adressing me with my age i thout that you were bored of discssing and i could not use the letter s i wrote in english;iyisikilmis,instead of iyisklm.

yi=good,but used as a an adjective to describe much

skl-mak=to be bored

since you were bored and i "thout" you knew turkish i adressed you saying a man that has been bored a lot.But this does not justify my act of writing in another language,i am ready to face the qonsecuenses of my actions because i was clearly wrong,impreator invictus stated that we should not adreess fellow members in our native language.I beg forgiveness,but i am  guilty

and for armnasokmusum,

As you know my keyboard had been broken and i had to fix it myself,unsuccsessfully.after that mistake i knew it was unaccapteble and bought a new one.Armnasokmusum was again,wrong.It was an apolegy fo my hostile behivour towards him.Armskmm

arm=armenian survival

sk-mak=to bore

m=i have

so i tried to say someone that has been bored a lot by me.My keyboard was broken,everyone knows that i was writing ,,,,,, so when i tried to fix,this happened.

I am extrmemly sorry for my native language posting which was relevant,but immature.

I hope that this has been enlightening.

Again i am truly sorry but you know that i did not even dare insult molossos whe he adressed my whole nation insults.So why start know?

sorryI hope the translation worked

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2005 at 16:25
Isk you adressed me saying "suck a lollipop"whe all know what that means,but i thout since you were bored,i ignored it
"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2005 at 03:32

This is too much!

One does not have to call others names in order to be in fault. Destroying the topic with irrelevant discussions is a fault by itself.

Read this before you begin posting again:

http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1338& ;PN=1

The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345