Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What should I write next?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kevin View Drop Down
General
General
AE Editor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What should I write next?
    Posted: 08-Aug-2008 at 04:35
I'm highly undecided on what I should write next for AE, I know I want it to be something in the 20th or 21st century.

Could someone throw out some ideas for me?     
Darius of Parsa View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel
King of Kings

Quote Darius of Parsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Aug-2008 at 05:03
Something about the Tamil Tigers?

But then again I am not sure what you are "into".
What is the officer problem?
TheARRGH View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel
Over-Lord of the Marching Men

Quote TheARRGH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Aug-2008 at 05:15
An article on the progression of economic postmodernism, advocating protection of the diverse cultures that exist rather than automatic free-trade exploitation of them, and so on and so forth?
Who is the great dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and god? "Thou shalt" is the name of the great dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, "I will." - Nietzsche

King Kang of Mu View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
(Foot)Balling DJ from da Eastside

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Aug-2008 at 05:39
Well, I know you are big Geopolitics buff.  How about retrospective view of Wilson's 14 poinsts in relation to today's Geopolitics, especially on Eastern Europe/ Balkan nations and ethnic groups, and former Ottoman empire and other Middle Eastern nations/ ethnic groups?  Also other European colonies in other continents.   What were the intentions of the Wilsonism and how was it implemented in ground level.  What were the initial results and how does it affect us tody?   Maybe it's little too broad.  Maybe just one region at a time?  
http://www.allempires.net/forum/forums.html
Kevin View Drop Down
General
General
AE Editor

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Aug-2008 at 13:11
Originally posted by King Kang of Mu

Well, I know you are big Geopolitics buff.  How about retrospective view of Wilson's 14 poinsts in relation to today's Geopolitics, especially on Eastern Europe/ Balkan nations and ethnic groups, and former Ottoman empire and other Middle Eastern nations/ ethnic groups?  Also other European colonies in other continents.   What were the intentions of the Wilsonism and how was it implemented in ground level.  What were the initial results and how does it affect us tody?   Maybe it's little too broad.  Maybe just one region at a time?  

Sounds pretty good to me actually.
King Kang of Mu View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
(Foot)Balling DJ from da Eastside

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Aug-2008 at 15:39
Originally posted by Kevin

Originally posted by King Kang of Mu

Sounds pretty good to me actually.

I thought you might like that.  I was thinking about opening a thread like that in Geopolitics Institute subforum but you know usually get caught up in sports and music threads,,,,,,   Plus you will do the better job than me.Embarrassed
http://www.allempires.net/forum/forums.html
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2008 at 17:28

Hmmh. I'm happy with anything.

I'd like something about 20's policies though... How does that suit you? 

Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2008 at 12:13
Part of the beauty of the art is how it forms organically in your mind. Or something like that.

Have a stab at IRA history. That would be interesting.
 Post Reply Post Reply