Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

American Islamic Forum for Democracy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: American Islamic Forum for Democracy
    Posted: 14-Aug-2008 at 10:34
Omar why are thy crazy? Is it because they support my nations constitution and oppose sharia; which is what I would oppose on all levels in the USA. I suppose we look at it different though! I am a nationalistic American with deep roots in this country so I see that they support a common goal we share as a Americans. I support them but everyone has a right to an opinion. The groups I do oppose have goals I am against for my nation and the freedoms we enjoy as North Americans. My motto for this is, "When in Rome do as the Romans do." If you give an inch they could demand a mile so no Sharia law here!! Most Americans would agree with me on that topic. Whether the Wahabee are truly pro American is up for debate and also for another thread.

"Waving the flag and singing the national anthem, although suspicious, are not treasonous in themselves"
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Sep-2008 at 00:27
Waving the flag and singing the national anthem, although suspicious, are not treasonous in themselves"

I agree with this and respect your opinion BUT---

Treasons to who???????
They are fellow Americans so this is what I would expect out of all Americans. I am not saying my country or any is without faults and is perfect.

I do all the above with great pride because I am an American and not because I put total trust in politicians.

I like the fact that they stand up to CAIR - the enemy within!

There are values and morals I share with groups likes this but I haven't had the time to totally review their home page.

Edited by eaglecap - 01-Sep-2008 at 00:28
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12