Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do you have a healthy outlook ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Cezar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cezar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you have a healthy outlook ??
    Posted: 27-Mar-2008 at 07:38
Originally posted by Menumorut

I don't have ANY health problem, there is nobody as healthy as me and nobody is feeling bodily as well as me.
Yet you feel sick around eggs and meat and if you swallow a bit you go down for two days. That's very healthy.
So, if you want go to doctor, go for yourself. By the way, I have several doctors in my family if I would needed some advices I would asked them.
I regularily go to the doctor to check my health status. I'm not that arrogant to believe that I know better than a person who studied medicine for more than 25 years.

I reccomend you start study medicine and biology on your own and stop going to doctor as to a sorcerer who pretend have some powers common people haven't.
I do have some knowledge regarding medicine and biology but I won't be studying those on my own. I'm not going to go deeper into these realms of science. I'm an economist, I have job to do, and I study only matters related to my work. History, literature, etc. are more like a hobby. A doctor doesn't have magical powers yet holds the power of knowledge. So if a doctor says that I have a problem it's not for me to contradict him, no matter how much I study medicine on my own. If I'm not convinced, I go to another doctor to check for another opinion. Your attitude of "I know better" is suggesting that you are do leaning toward some form of psychological disorder. I'm sorry if that sounds offensive but it's hard not to notice some form of alienation in your posts. Maybe another member of the forum is more competent than me regarding this issue. If I'm wrong, I take full responsibility for my statements.
Menumorut View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menumorut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Mar-2008 at 08:57
Yet you feel sick around eggs and meat and if you swallow a bit you go down for two days. That's very healthy.

If you are intoxicating your body with something, for example smoking or alcohool, after a while you would not feel the bad effects when take them.

But some who never somked or who left smoke will feel very bad to smoke.

And smoking, drinking, eating animal products etc mantain an overall bad state of body and psychic (depressions, smells, tiring etc). I know how I was feeling when eating animal products and how I feel now.

You may try not to eat these products for two weeks and you'll understand.

I do have some knowledge regarding medicine and biology but I won't be studying those on my own. I'm not going to go deeper into these realms of science.
So if a doctor says that I have a problem it's not for me to contradict him, no matter how much I study medicine on my own.

This is a superstitious atitude.

Just go to Medicine University and look at those students there. They are like everybody else, why do you believe doctors are more moral or more intelligent than an engineer etc?

I'm an economist, I have job to do, and I study only matters related to my work.

Knwoledge makes you free and powerfull. Just try, go deeper and you'll feel.

Your attitude of "I know better" is suggesting that you are do leaning toward some form of psychological disorder. I'm sorry if that sounds offensive but it's hard not to notice some form of alienation in your posts. Maybe another member of the forum is more competent than me regarding this issue. If I'm wrong, I take full responsibility for my statements.

I don't say I know better but to stop give credit to something without checking it. You should remember that I contest the laws of physics, so this is my belief, I don't pay credit to medicine so I would not use the medicinal knowledges for myself.

My messages are strange but it is not alienation. I could post messages to look perfectly "normal".

Cezar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cezar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Mar-2008 at 13:06
Originally posted by Menumorut

If you are intoxicating your body with something, for example smoking or alcohool, after a while you would not feel the bad effects when take them.
But some who never somked or who left smoke will feel very bad to smoke.
And smoking, drinking, eating animal products etc mantain an overall bad state of body and psychic (depressions, smells, tiring etc). I know how I was feeling when eating animal products and how I feel now.
You may try not to eat these products for two weeks and you'll understand.
First, smoking is not the same as eating meat. If you were feeling bad when eating animal products then you should realise that meant you suffer from some kind of internal disorder. Eating meat is natural for human beings. Not tolerating some kind of food is not necessarily a disorder but what you describe is certainly not right. If you use only your "mental powers" to deal with it, fine, noone can help you if you refuse to be helped.
I do have some knowledge regarding medicine and biology but I won't be studying those on my own. I'm not going to go deeper into these realms of science.
So if a doctor says that I have a problem it's not for me to contradict him, no matter how much I study medicine on my own.
This is a superstitious atitude.
Just go to Medicine University and look at those students there. They are like everybody else, why do you believe doctors are more moral or more intelligent than an engineer etc?
You really should not imagine things when reading my posts. I never stated that dcoctors are more intelligent or moral than others. I just stated that their knowledge is higher than mine. They study medicine so I should consider that what they say about my health is right not what I'm thinking, no matter how much I study medicine on my own. According to your delusions, anybody can become a doctor only by reading books. Maybe you should perform some brain surgery to yourself, see if it works.
And there's nothing superstitious about trusting somebody else's opinion.
I'm an economist, I have job to do, and I study only matters related to my work.

Knwoledge makes you free and powerfull. Just try, go deeper and you'll feel.
Illusion of knowledge is what you mean. I can't study everything. I read about a great many things so that I can keep up with progress but I study only a limited amount of works. My time is limited.

Your attitude of "I know better" is suggesting that you are do leaning toward some form of psychological disorder. I'm sorry if that sounds offensive but it's hard not to notice some form of alienation in your posts. Maybe another member of the forum is more competent than me regarding this issue. If I'm wrong, I take full responsibility for my statements.

I don't say I know better but to stop give credit to something without checking it. You should remember that I contest the laws of physics, so this is my belief, I don't pay credit to medicine so I would not use the medicinal knowledges for myself.
My messages are strange but it is not alienation. I could post messages to look perfectly "normal".
Maybe you should start by checking your belief in immortality. What are the laws of physics that you contest?
You're a Vegan, that makes you an alien, so whatever you post is alienTongue!
Brian J Checco View Drop Down
General
General
Eli Manning

Quote Brian J Checco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Mar-2008 at 14:36
Menumoret, what particular lifestyle choices led you to your present ideologies? Your ideas seem very distinct and certainly are, um, unique... perhaps you could give us the back-story behind your present choices so that we understand where you're coming from a bit better?
My Name is Eli Manning. Ponce owns my soul.
Menumorut View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menumorut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Mar-2008 at 16:12
Originally posted by Cezar

First, smoking is not the same as eating meat. If you were feeling bad when eating animal products then you should realise that meant you suffer from some kind of internal disorder. Eating meat is natural for human beings. Not tolerating some kind of food is not necessarily a disorder but what you describe is certainly not right. If you use only your "mental powers" to deal with it, fine, noone can help you if you refuse to be helped.

Smoking is perhaps less bad than animal product eating.

I feel excelent and surely there is no way of eating again animal product without feeling extremely bad, so what's the reason of looking for something I don't like?

If you haven't experienced vegan diet you cann't understand.

They study medicine so I should consider that what they say about my health is right not what I'm thinking, no matter how much I study medicine on my own. According to your delusions, anybody can become a doctor only by reading books. Maybe you should perform some brain surgery to yourself, see if it works.
And there's nothing superstitious about trusting somebody else's opinion.

Have you heard a doctor saying that he doesn't know something? They are just trying to make a life and many of them are lying the pacients, creating the image that they are skilled when not.

I don't say that everybody can become a doctor but you have to pass over the magic look you have about medicine and for this reading some specialized works is very good. Knowing anatomy is very good also because you exploit better your body.

Menumoret, what particular lifestyle choices led you to your present ideologies? Your ideas seem very distinct and certainly are, um, unique... perhaps you could give us the back-story behind your present choices so that we understand where you're coming from a bit better?

At age of 20 I become religious and struggled to lead an ascetical life. At some moment, I have had an experience, lets say sensible (but not with the common senses), nothing impressive, but it was the touching of a form of existence not from this world. This convinced me of the existence of the unseen world and also that was the moment I started to live in a mortified way, I mean renouncing at any bodily movement (later renouncing also at deliberated menthal processes), waiting that God to move my body or parts of it to the only actions He wants. I lived this way for more than a decade, but with many troubles and painfull experiences.

I call it unceased prayer life, because when you are not with the atention in some action or thought you actualy are in God, your mind naturaly is conscious of His unseen presence and this consciousness is changing you day by day and also some understandings appears, that common people can get because their mind is not used to perceive them or understand them, because they don't have this sort of conscience.

Chilbudios View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Chilbudios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Mar-2008 at 16:58
If you haven't experienced vegan diet you cann't understand.
I have experimented it on short periods, realizing I'm doing it only in retrospective. I don't remember feeling better or worse. But I don't have to be a Nobel-awarded biologist to realize that a long-term pure vegetarian diet without proper supplements and planning lacks the necessary substances for our organism.

Besides, I don't have four stomachs LOL

Edited by Chilbudios - 27-Mar-2008 at 16:58
Menumorut View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menumorut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Mar-2008 at 20:16
You have to experience a little longer. In 1-2 months your metabolism changes and in 1-2 years the toxines are eliminated from body.

the second idea isn't a prejudice? Just compare again.

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Chilbudios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Mar-2008 at 20:50

Speak for yourself, please. I feel very good now, I know I have a tasty meal waiting for me and I know I will feel even better after it (I can confirm it, if you don't believe my prophecies Smile). You said you felt bad when you were not a vegetarian, I don't, so why change? What is a toxine for you it is not necessarily for me, maybe I have the proper organism to digest things you can't.

I don't need to experiment years of food lacking calcium or B12 vitamin (for instance) to realize that without proper measures I might encounter health issues due to such an extremist diet.

Menumorut View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menumorut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Mar-2008 at 21:21
I remember when I was eating meat& other animal things so I understand you, I was feeling the same things but now I can make the difference, it were only illusions, overall I was feeling bad, not only bodily but psychologicaly.

I don't have a diet, I simply eat how I like.

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Chilbudios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Mar-2008 at 21:47
But I'm not feeling bad neither bodily nor psychologically, therefore you can't understand me if you're judging me through your own experiences.

Selecting food as you do is usually called a diet. If I'll cook you a dish including animal products but tasting like a vegetarian dish would you eat it?

Edited by Chilbudios - 28-Mar-2008 at 21:48
Menumorut View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menumorut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Mar-2008 at 22:41
There is a much higher level of well-feeling when you are vegan.

I don't select food by other criteria than my wish.

If I know is animal, I cann't get near it. And is hard to cheat someone this way.

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Chilbudios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Mar-2008 at 23:24
Salesmen, Jehova's Witnesses and Menumorut - the people knowing better than you how you feel, what you need, what you like. LOL

Brian J Checco View Drop Down
General
General
Eli Manning

Quote Brian J Checco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Mar-2008 at 04:37
Originally posted by Chilbudios

Salesmen, Jehova's Witnesses and Menumorut - the people knowing better than you how you feel, what you need, what you like. LOL

Clap
My Name is Eli Manning. Ponce owns my soul.
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Mar-2008 at 03:48
Omega 3 Fish oil has been proven to be very healthy for you but yet it comes from a dead fish.
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2008 at 01:07
Menumorut if eating dead animals kills cells then do you believe eating cooked vegetables does the same thing.
I eat Omega 3 fish oil which has been proven to be very healthy for you along with several herbs and anti oxidants. I have began running again although I hear walking is as good but I want to prepare myself for mountaineering this summer.
My way of life:
eat whole foods and lots of raw vegies
supplements
exercise
relaxation exercises
laughing and enjoying good friends
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234