Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Farewell Message

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TheDiplomat View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Farewell Message
    Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 16:44
It has been more than 4.5 years and I graduated in the end of June .

Ofcourse this time is  not a big deal for more ''veteran'' members like Temujin,Cywr, Stybiorn, Yiannis, Sharukin , Mixcoatl  whose topics I have read for years since I joinedSmile

My university life has been marked by foruming on AE, and I have gained a lot of experiences on AE: improving my English skills, learning history from several perspectives at a time, making foreign friends, debating and most importantly how to stay calm in international debatesLOL

Now it is time to get more into real life, as we say in Turkish, ''bread'' is in the mouth of the lion.

I wish all of you a great time on AE and real life. It has been a great pleasure to debate with all of you, and getting the chance to meet some of you- Ihsan, Kapikulu, Arkhanson, Komnenos, Teup, Mixcoatl, Rider, Kalevipoeg and John Lenon. I made a lot of great friends thanks to AE.

You all are special to me.

History is our only time machine.

ARDA:The best Turkish diplomat ever!

Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 16:47
farewell Arda, we stay in touch via MSN ;)
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 16:48
Good luck on your adventures Diplomat! May the wind be always at your back! Goodbye, and farewell. Disapprove

- Knights -
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 17:42

All the best in your future endeavors.

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 18:18

We will miss you! You have been a long time member and a good example in the art of diplomacy. Best of luck in your next walk of life. I'm sure you will have many wonderful experiences. You could always come back and share them with us. We'll keep your seat warm just in case.

So long and take care.

Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Maharbbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 19:29
So long
I am a free donkey!
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 23:47
I hope you have gained as much from AE as you have contributed to it. All the best, Arda.
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 23:51
It is a sad day for AE Arda. You have been one of the fixtures here and you will be missed. Good luck in your  future and drop by and visit sometimes.    
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2007 at 15:33
Hey, Diplomat, please dont go! You had been an ambassador of fairness, amity and fidelity.

I hope you and your family will have a life of luck, happiness and contentment.

I will miss you, sure.

Mach es gut, alter Freund!!!CryCry

hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2007 at 20:52
I think that it would be a rather better idea to keep to AE so that you will have a support group while doing your life transitioning.
 Post Reply Post Reply