Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bavarian Armament

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bavarian Armament
    Posted: 09-Jun-2007 at 02:57
Yeasterday, Bayern Munich, introduced two of their new players.
The italian Luca Toni and the french Frank Ribbery, both participants of the last years world cup final.

Bayern Munich, only the number four of the past bundesliga-season, and therefore not any longer member of the champions league, wants to come back to the fleshpots of the euroean football with all might.

There are some other new weapons like the german defender Marcel Janssen( Moenchengladbach) and possibly the attacker Miro Klose (Bremen).

The manager of munich, Uli Hoeness,  had to splash out massively.
Let's watch wether this endeavors will have success.

Roberts View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

aka axeman

Quote Roberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jun-2007 at 03:15
You forgot to mention striker Jan Schlaudraff and Argentinian midfielder Sosa.
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jun-2007 at 03:20
Originally posted by axeman

You forgot to mention striker Jan Schlaudraff and Argentinian midfielder Sosa.

no i didn't forget schlaudraff, but he will go down or washed up by the waves of the superstars.
Sosa, i don't know, so i can't say anything about him.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jun-2007 at 04:11
Bayern needs to work back to German, and European footbal dominance. I hope I get a chance to see a game in the new stadium next year, although Olympia Stadium is vintage.

King Kang of Mu View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
(Foot)Balling DJ from da Eastside

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2007 at 01:01
Ribery and Toni, wow.  I can't wait to see Ribery and Lahm hooking up.  I have to say Ribery is the future of French football.  Does Bayren still have those French defenders, Sagnol and Lizarazu?  I can't wait to see Ribery vs Diego, wow.  I've heard actually that Juve wants both Diego and Klose......
Toni could be an improvement from Mckaay, bigger and maybe little better foot skill?  Any big signings for Leverkusen?
http://www.allempires.net/forum/forums.html
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2007 at 13:39
Originally posted by King Kang of Mu

Ribery and Toni, wow.  I can't wait to see Ribery and Lahm hooking up.  I have to say Ribery is the future of French football.  Does Bayren still have those French defenders, Sagnol and Lizarazu?  I can't wait to see Ribery vs Diego, wow.  I've heard actually that Juve wants both Diego and Klose......
Toni could be an improvement from Mckaay, bigger and maybe little better foot skill?  Any big signings for Leverkusen?

Leverkusen caught last season's topscorer Gekas from Bochum and some minor important new entrants like Friedrich from Mainz.

Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2007 at 04:11
Thanx, Urich.  Every time Leverkusen has any success, they lose their players to Bayren, then again most of German teams do.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2007 at 04:21
Originally posted by es_bih

Bayern needs to work back to German, and European footbal dominance. I hope I get a chance to see a game in the new stadium next year, although Olympia Stadium is vintage.

Hey, Valencia should have won that game, they were by far the better team.
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2007 at 13:05
++++++NEWS+++++++NEWS+++++++NEWS++++

Robert Kovac (Croatian) formaly Juve is playing for Dortmund next season and the new coach of Real Madrid, germans ex-national team player Bernd Schuster, wants to hire Bernd Schneider from Leverkusen.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2007 at 19:27
Originally posted by Sparten

Originally posted by es_bih

Hey, Valencia should have won that game, they were by far the better team.

I'm a Bayer sorry, Bayren Bayern Bayern, used to live minutes from the stadium.
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2007 at 16:38
now they even have Klose... Angry

on the plus side, Bashtrk will play for Stuttgart next season! CoolCoolCool

Edited by Temujin - 02-Jul-2007 at 16:40
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jul-2007 at 02:32
Only downside of all these new signings for Bayern is that we are not gonna see Ribery or Klose in Champs League next year.  Why do they have to wait until they fall out of Champs League spots to break out the bank, especially they just had one of the better showing in Champs League this year?  I can't believe they knocked Real Madrid out.  It's actually not that bad, not like clawing out of Serie B like Juve had to do.
With Klose, Toni, and Santa Cruz, they can rotate their big strikers, though Klose is definitely most trustworthy.  Ribery, Schweinsteiger and Podolski all are dangerous out on the wings or even in the box.  Ze Roberto, Van Bommel, Altintop all are capable of pulling strings from central midfield defensively and offensively.  Lahm has arrived as an world class left back, especially bringing up the ball from backfield or linking up with midfielders for 'Give n' Go' strides into the box or just taking on opposition's entire defense by himself.  As a defender, Lahm could still be the best German dribbler today.  Right now, only left back I would rather have would be Ashley Cole.  I think Cole is still better defender, but even then, Lahm still brings more aesthetics.  I also see the great potential in Van Buyten, reminds me of Senderos of Arsenal/Swiss.  And there is Lucio.  I know he is one of the most talented center back, but it seems to me that Lucio has tendency to make silly mistakes/misfortunes almost every time I see him in an important match either for Bayern or Brazil.  Maybe it's just me, is it just me?  And then, Kahn.......  Yes, Lehman might have passed him for the national team,  Buffon might have passed him with Italy's Cup,  Dida and Casillas may have more Champs League trophies, even Cech and Dudek might think even they have passed him, but I tell you what, if I got ball in a one on one situation with the keeper, Kahn is the last face I wanna see running at me.  Ballack and Klose were great for Germany in 2002, but Kahn was the soul and the backbone of that team.  I have great respect and fear for Kahn(so it was that much sweeter when little Diego blasted him in last fall's Bayern vs Bremen).

So what does all that babble amount to?  A clear favorite to win UEFA Cup!  Just wait one more year, fellas.

p.s.  Speaking of Van Buyten, I love see him and Luca Toni try to out jump and out muscle each other in their training sessions.  Timber!
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jul-2007 at 14:44
Bayern actually has already kicked Lucio, and i agree about Lahm, i'm also a fan of him, but only in the national team!
TheDiplomat View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2007 at 05:36
11 Turkish players will play in Bundesliga next yearCool
ARDA:The best Turkish diplomat ever!

Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2008 at 07:22
The newest weapon of the Bavarians is Jrgen Klinsmann. He signed a 2 year contract as the new manager of Bayern Mnchen yesterday.

He will start this summer, after the current manager Hitzfeld will obviously become the new team-manager of the Swiss Football Association.

will there be another street named after Klinsmann in the future ?

Post Reply Post Reply