Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Satan: Is he all bad?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Poll Question: So is Satan really the bad one?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
15 [45.45%]
18 [54.55%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Online Status: Offline
  Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Satan: Is he all bad?
    Posted: 28-Jun-2007 at 12:56
Originally posted by Zagros

Well, god told Bush to invade Iraq and kill a million people directly and indirectly so he must be bad.

According to Bush, yes. Christianity, claiming to be the world's most common religion, is in fact very divided. There are so many people who have perverted the original Christianity in so many ways that Bush' idea for Christianity should not be recognized as the true Christianity (From my point of view, anyway.) Just see Jesus Camp movie. This is not Christianity. This is blasphemy.

Join us.
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jun-2007 at 14:24

If god was all powerful wouldn't he do as he pleased?

Satan is an arrogant hypocrite! + he doesn't know how to dictate. Look how many books God has given his people, what has Satan given his people except dodgy B-movies and fake blood. The only reason he is a celebrity is because he features in God's books.  LOL

Edited by malizai_ - 28-Jun-2007 at 14:25
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2007 at 08:00
Cant wait till this gets to 666 views. Oh how funny
elenos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote elenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2007 at 09:10
An engineer died and ended up in Hell. He was not pleased with the level of comfort and began to redesign the place. After a while, they had toilets that flush, air conditioning, and escalators. All grew fond of the engineer.

One day God called to Satan to mock him, "So, how's it going down there in Hell, your eternal damnation is comfotable I trust?"

Satan replied, "Hey, things are great. We've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next."

God was surprised, "What? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake. He should never have got down there in the first place. Send him back up."

"No way," replied Satan. "I like having an engineer, and I'm keeping him."

God threatened, "Send him back up here now or I'll sue!"

Satan laughed and answered, "Yeah, right. And just where are YOU going to get a lawyer?"
elenos
John the Kern View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote John the Kern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2007 at 17:55

There must be balance lol.You cant have a good god, without something to compare

My peoples tale is written in blood
elenos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote elenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2007 at 19:00
If man didn't have a devil then he would invent one!
elenos
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2007 at 21:03
Originally posted by elenos

If man didn't have a devil then he would invent one!

That's what happened. Same thing goes for God too.
HEROI View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote HEROI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jul-2007 at 15:42

satan is definitely on a secret mission.sent to live in earth by god of course.

Me pune,me perpjekje.
elenos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote elenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jul-2007 at 19:50
Of course. the cunning plan is to find your weaknesses, exploit them and force you to repent of all your wicked ways.  One tiny flaw, many people are not sorry for the way they live and enjoy themselves regardless of those that want us to be filled for remorse for living the good life! 

Edited by elenos - 06-Jul-2007 at 19:50
elenos
Scorpius View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Scorpius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2007 at 20:01
Originally posted by JanusRook

[QUOTE]
I had heard that this view came from pre-Islamic times, and that he is a Djinn spirit, as are all angels, is this incorrect? 

Djinns are a different entity, created from fire and they are not angels. They have beleivers/nonbeleivers and they are responsible for their actions in their lifetime like humans.

On the other hand, Satan is an angel, an arrogant, unappreciative one which in turn rebelled. And as for me, it is the biggest fool this universe/realm/you name it .. ever witnessed :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123