Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Medievalists.net now officially running

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orderic Vitalis View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Orderic Vitalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Medievalists.net now officially running
    Posted: 02-May-2007 at 00:00
I just want to let you all know that www.medievalists.net has officially started.  My new site (I am the editor) aims to provide news and resources for anyone who is interested in the Middle Ages.  We conducting interviews, republishing articles, have a news page that gets updated every few days, and more.  It is not just history either - we have a section on fiction (medieval-themed works), travel (places mostly in Europe that have medieval remains) and will soon have sections on music and art (genuine medieval and medieval-inspired).

The site will be update at least once a month, and every section will be up and running by the end of summer.

Thanks
Visit our site www.medievalists.net for articles, videos and more about the Middle Ages
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2007 at 00:29
Thanks
Roberts View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

aka axeman

Quote Roberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2007 at 03:09
Great site, many interesting articles.
Thanks.
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2007 at 10:39
A heavily Baltic focus which suits me fine. Thumbs%20Up
Orderic Vitalis View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Orderic Vitalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2007 at 13:14
Yes, we added several articles from an old journal called Baltic Studies - it was published in the 1930s out of Poland, but everything was in English.  It was a great resource I found, so I added it right away.  I just got permission to add a half-dozen articles from another journal - Studies in Medieval and Renaissance Teaching, which will be up soon.
Visit our site www.medievalists.net for articles, videos and more about the Middle Ages
 Post Reply Post Reply