Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Turks And Mongols

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turks And Mongols
    Posted: 09-Jun-2006 at 03:55
certain facts chengiz hans empire was a steppe confederation rulled by mongols he started his empire with uniting mongolian tribes the firs non mongolian tribe (also the largest ) were tatars when he took tatars into the confederation the name tatar started to use to refer all mongol army then we all mixed about that persian samanid were the last gratest pure persian empire even thought some tries to make karahanids(they were mainly Uygur ) Ghaznavids (mainly Oguz Kipchak) or even Kharzemsahs(mainly Oguz ) it is not true but one thing is true their state structures based on persian state models becouse before those states Turks mainly occupied steppes and they rulled the nomadic people but those states were ruling big cities they needed a guidence they choose mostly persian politicians(viziers..)as advisors but it does not make those states persian states about chosing persian names Khazar emperors had jewish names along with their Turkish Names so if you only know the kagans persian names you might think they were persians i allready had this discussin with my persian friends we all had to admit one thing persian government and turkish army structure makes the best combination for a state for me that is matter i respect nizammulmulk and Alp aslan in same sense without each other they couldt be succesfull as they were accept the facts azeris are turkish only thing makes them close to persian is their relliogous belief  yes they rulled iran almost almost 600 years along with avsharids and kachars they never put their nationality (eventhough they were proud) before their religion (eg Shah Ismail against Selim I) (Ps shah Ismail wrote his poems in Turkish Selim I wrote in Persian isnt it a irony
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jun-2006 at 18:54

You cannot find any mongolian person on the forum to answer you brother? Ok I'll tell you something:

Turkey is like our BIG BROTHER!!! ALL THE SUPPORT CAME FROM BIG BROTHER TURKEY!!!!

LOLBig smileBig smileBig smileLOL
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jun-2006 at 19:01

So much racist discussion are involved in this forum...

so disappointed to hear these things...

MING-LOYALIST View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote MING-LOYALIST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jul-2006 at 09:01
Ancient Uyghurs(HuiHu)

Modern Uyghurs

Modern day Mongolians.

see how east asian mongolians can look.

My theory is that Originally Turks and Mongols looked similar however Turks moved west and today's turks are culturally turkish but genetically closer to whatever the native populations before Turks arrived then to the original Turks(Tujue).

Edited by MING-LOYALIST - 06-Jul-2006 at 09:08
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 11:15

Although Huihu were ancient Uyghurs, but they were not the pure ones, they were ruling on the steppe, where the Turkic people and Mongolic people had been mixing before the period of Huns. So it's natural that the Huihu were also mixed up. Still we can see from the pictures the clear non Mongolic characteristics (Full beard, high nose bridge etc)

Mordern Mongols have also mixed with many Turkic people all through the history. So we can also see some non-mongolic traits among them, still the majority are showing typical Mongolic trait.

If you really want to compare, then at least find some pictures of Ancient Mongols.

As for your theory check my reply for your post in another thread.

Either make a history or become a history.
aakhonba View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote aakhonba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 12:11
Has anyone done a DNA test to see his race etc. If you're from Kashgar or you are Uyghur or Uzbek and done the DNA test can you tell me the results. I want to know if we really mixed with chinese or mongols and when did it happen. And do we have Hun blood.
MING-LOYALIST View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote MING-LOYALIST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 20:30
My theory can be easily validated by DNA testing ancient Tujue, Modern day Turkish people from Turkey and modern day Greeks, modern day Mongolians and see who is genetically closer to who.

Edited by MING-LOYALIST - 07-Jul-2006 at 21:11
Attila2 View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Attila2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jul-2006 at 17:22
sheeet! is that girl above with bikini really Mongolian!?!?! W.o.F.W.
Urungu Han View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Urungu Han Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jul-2006 at 08:08
Turkey Turks aren't arabic,

Turks are the sons of the alpins and asian redskins,in Turkiye turks(kayı,kınık,kırım tatar,Turkmen,avşar) the alpin gens are most.Because of this and we married with kurs an arabs mostly.Our eyes....Our skin...
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2009 at 18:44
lol hello, i am turkish and my has always been telling me that turkish/turkic people where once mongolian, i want to know if that is true, but i have done alot of research and i have been getting mixed answers that they are and that they ain't. i know that turkic people including turkish were somehow involved with Khan Timudgin but i would like to know more. Also i am more to the side of turkic people was once mongolian because my family and some of my friends have been telling me that my eyes are slightly small and does look a bit mongolian, and i always wondered if that can be something do with my ancestory.

please reply
much appreciated
J.Kabalci.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920