Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black Thursday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black Thursday
    Posted: 12-Apr-2007 at 09:34
Its great to hear your fine Ahmed akhi, Insallah you won't have to experience such events again.

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Ahmed The Fighter View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2007 at 12:40
Originally posted by Cent

Ahmed The Fighter, if you feel worried, you and your family should move to Kurdistan.

Safest place at the moment. Tens of thousands of Arabs have fled there already.  

You have any family member left in Kurdistan?
Thanks for the advise Cent,we put this idea in consideration,my uncle lives there as well as my father's uncle(my father is half kurd too).
"May the eyes of cowards never sleep"
Khalid Bin Walid
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2007 at 13:26
Originally posted by malizai_

Ahmed, what can i say but that i feel so sorry for Iraqis, and my prayers are with you and your family. I usually try to avoid watching news from Iraq as it is too painful. What! 200-250 people dead on an average day. Unhappy 

Bridges, even monumental ones can be rebuilt, but the fractures that seem to permeate Iraqi society today look from the outside to be irrepairable.

I would like to take the opportunity to ask you some persistent and niggling questions. Like:

Has there been a history of secterianism in Iraq?
How can militias out manouvere the multiple security circles of checkposts to commit their heinous crime?
Who is to fault for the rise of the militias?
Who(If anybody) holds the cards to solving the secterian crisis? 
Who are the death squads?
What becomes of the multi secterian tribes?

I have more if you could shed some light on the above for now.

1.yes from the foundation of the Arabian Iraq in 640A.D
2.as I wrote above the sectarian violence decrease after the new security plan but the other things not,so now the mlitia temporarily disappeared due to the checkpoints every where,before that they could move in limited distance but with high effectivness as an example the stronghold of the militia  there is a nieghborhoods next to it but there is no security forces so they can move to it and kill the people they want like that simple,if the security forces there they just close their eyes when they see them with their weapons.
3.The Americans fault,if there is no order anyone will act by his rules,and they didn't secure the population.
4.no one has the key.
5.nobody knows,some say they are related to Iran the other linked them with CIA and the rest say they work fir thier own will.
for me I don't know.
6.many of Iraqi tribes are multi-sectarian but if you mean if it is a decisive factor to solve this problem I don't think so,they are making confrence everyday but nothing happened,because they are not the backbone for insurgency.
thank you Malizai,your prays mean a lot to me,if you want to know more things about the above answers be free to ask as well as the new more you mentioned above.
Khalid Bin Walid
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2007 at 13:45
Originally posted by Mortaza

No differences my friend all of them are twelver shiites,the relationship between them is very good,actually many shiites in baghdad especially who living in Sadr city came from the south in 1958 A.D or their ancestors,they have many relatives in south as well as the tribal connection.

I was talking about political differences.(If there is any) Hmm, not religious difference. Maybe I should open it a little. I heard again(or read somewhere, dont remember source.)

Bagdat shias are more nationalist, when others are more pro-iranian? are they any political or military conflict between shia?

Also, I am curious about sunni. If I am not wrong, they have a clanish culture. do these clans fight each other.

Also is coalition force only avoiding  from contact with standart people, or do they avoid also security problems. are they beneficial for security of standart people?

Malizia, I am the first who captured Ahmed.Big%20smile

there are political differences but not like what  you wrote,the southern Iraqis are pure Arab from famous tribes like Tamim,Asad,Malik and Rabee'a  and they live tribal life somehow it is impossible they are pro-Iranian but they have nothing against Iran and that is a crime for other because you must be an enemy to Iran to satisfy them,and those nuetral and peaceful people always facing this accusation.

there is a conflict like between Badr org. and Mahdi army but solved,somtimes some clashes happened in Ammarah and Muthana governarates between the authorities and Mahdi army for simple things.

about sunnis outside Baghdad many of them live in tribal way,but they fight eachother is ulikely to happen but sometimes revenge isuue may start a series of kills and it is not for sunnis only but for every tribe in Iraq even Kurds.
they are benfitial if they hold their postions and secure the population,but they are just patroling in baghdad without any decisive outcome.
Khalid Bin Walid
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2007 at 13:46
Violence attracts violent people.  If you were to capture one of these animals and question him, it's likely he has no idea what is really going on, just that he's there to kill.  Kill anyone he can, anyway he can.  Because of the situation as it stands now people like this feel released from all civilized constricts.  Ahmed, I don't have words to express my feelings,  anything I can think of to say sounds hollow and meaningless.  I am just thankful your okay.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2007 at 13:49
Originally posted by Bulldog

Its great to hear your fine Ahmed akhi, Insallah you won't have to experience such events again.

Thank you Bulldog,Insha Allah.
Khalid Bin Walid
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2007 at 13:55
Originally posted by red clay

Violence attracts violent people.  If you were to capture one of these animals and question him, it's likely he has no idea what is really going on, just that he's there to kill.  Kill anyone he can, anyway he can.  Because of the situation as it stands now people like this feel released from all civilized constricts.  Ahmed, I don't have words to express my feelings,  anything I can think of to say sounds hollow and meaningless.  I am just thankful your okay.
exactly Red,the absence of order is attracting those animals.
Thank you for your supporting,I appreciate your stand.

Edited by Ahmed The Fighter - 12-Apr-2007 at 13:56
Khalid Bin Walid
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2007 at 15:05

Mortaza don't pay too much attention to anti-Shiite/Iran propaganda coming from Saudi/Jordan/Egypt/US/ISrael they are spreading BS about Iraqi shi'ites being pro Iranian to stir up the Arab world against the Shia in Iraq, who now have their due power at the loss of the Sunni minority and Iran whom they fear because of its popularity among their [Arab] people.

They say that The Mahdi (al Sadr) army and Iran are allies but Ahmad just told us that Badr (who are supported by Iran) and Mahdi army are hostile to each other. This is something which I have been saying here all along, Moqtada al-Sadr is not allied or even friendly with Iran.

Edited by Zagros - 12-Apr-2007 at 15:06
SearchAndDestroy View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote SearchAndDestroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2007 at 00:04
Glad to see your alright AhmedI always wonder how your doing, it's always nice to hear from you on these forums.
Sorry the US brought you this chaos, really on of the sadest points in World history. I feel bad for the people of Iraq...Unhappy
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." E.Abbey
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2007 at 03:26
Originally posted by SearchAndDestroy

Glad to see your alright AhmedI always wonder how your doing, it's always nice to hear from you on these forums.
Sorry the US brought you this chaos, really on of the sadest points in World history. I feel bad for the people of Iraq...Unhappy
Thank you Search,it is nice to hear from you too, what can I say,it is all tectical mistakes could be avoided.
Khalid Bin Walid
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Apr-2007 at 18:00

Thxs for the reply.

"No one has the key" paints a very bleak picture. Unhappy
"nieghborhoods"- Dont the neighbourhoods have their own militias.
"just close their eyes when they see them with their weapons"- Y? They are armed, are they not!; i mean after all they are 'security' forces. Is it collusion?

Some more questions:

What does Moqtada want?
What makes him different from the other shiite  faction?
How are the bombers sourcing their logistical needs?--I mean.., without local support somewhere, would it be possible for them to have safe houses and sorts.
Where do you think we are heading in terms of the final political outcome, partition, ferderation, or what?

Edited by malizai_ - 15-Apr-2007 at 18:07
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Apr-2007 at 01:50
I too am glad to hear that you are all right Ahmed. We speak of you often in my house and how good it is of you to share your insitghts to your situation with us. thank you and stay safe.
Spartakus View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
terörist

Quote Spartakus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Apr-2007 at 03:53
Well,it's very sad what i am going to say but ,after so many times i heard and read about kamikaze attacks in Iraq since 2003,in the beginning almost everyday and now once or twice a week,it seems ...usual.Anyway,take care and stay out of trouble.
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them. "
--- Joseph Alexandrovitch Brodsky, 1991, Russian-American poet, b. St. Petersburg and exiled 1972 (1940-1996)
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Apr-2007 at 07:46
Thanks Dawn and Spartakus.
Khalid Bin Walid
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Apr-2007 at 09:32
Keep your family close, your chin up aned your rifle cocked. Thats all I can say. I cannot even begin to imagine what it must be like.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Apr-2007 at 12:36
Thanks Spartan,that is what all Iraqis doing all the time.
Khalid Bin Walid
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Apr-2007 at 13:01
What does Moqtada want?
withdraw of Coalition forces,stopped the attacks against Shiites.
What makes him different from the other shiite  faction?
he is the most anti-american among the other.
How are the bombers sourcing their logistical needs?
from local support,some close minded,greed or just criminal people play a major role in this case.
Where do you think we are heading in terms of the final political outcome, partition, ferderation, or what?in the near future Federation is very likely option,but first they must pull the country out of chaos.

about your first questions,not all neighbourhoods in Baghdad have their owm militia,most of them want to live and feed their families.
security forces,many defections in Iraqi police forces,corruption and need a huge plan for restructure this force.
be free to ask anymore questions Malizai.

Edited by Ahmed The Fighter - 16-Apr-2007 at 13:05
Khalid Bin Walid
Timotheus View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Timotheus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Apr-2007 at 21:46
It is interesting to see what you write, Ahmed. Here in the USA I have conflicting opinions about this war. I was never in favor of beginning the war, but now that the American troops are in Iraq, it seems to me that we have a responsibility to the Iraqis to restore peace and order to their country. So what I am asking you is this: if the Americans leave Iraq, will the violence decrease (because they are gone and Iraqis are happier?) or will the violence increase (because nobody else will be keeping order?) And if the Americans stay, will the violence increase (because the Iraqis will be unhappy at them?) or will it decrease (because they are killing the rebels?) Is there hope for the future of Iraq, or will you need to go through a lot of death for prosperity to return? Can you survive as one Iraqi country, or will you need to divide into Shia, Sunni, and Kurd countries (or at least federation?) to have the restoration of peace?

In America this war is quite unpopular, and many of us are searching for answers. If we actually hear what the Iraqi people have to say, rather than what the government has to say and what the people who want to be the government have to say and what the newspapers and television have to say, we might be able to come up with a more intelligent policy - or at least a more united voice - than we have right now.
Opium is the religion of the masses.

From each according to his need, to each according to his ability.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2007 at 03:21

Well,If they stay the vilonce against civilians will not change,till now they couldn't secure the population and solve the suicide car bomber problem or make any reconstructin to our destroyed city they want to withdraw from our cities to their bases quickly so they trained our troops badly they don't provide the Iraqi army with the proper equipments to fight the terror,maybe they don't trust us.
if they leave an open civil war will occur with no doubt no one is strong enough to end it,and cannot be end without foriegn interruption.
the partition is unlikely solution becuase there are no specifice or clear lines that seperate all Iraqi gruops.
Khalid Bin Walid
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12