Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Monarchy by David Starky

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Denis View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Denis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Monarchy by David Starky
    Posted: 14-Feb-2007 at 10:42
Anyone remember this programme on Channel 4? Know where I can watch some old episodes in full, its an easy way to study for my Medieval britain course?
"Death belongs to God alone. By what right do men touch that unknown thing"

Victor Hugo
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2007 at 11:00

Buy the DVD you stinge, i'm sure Amazon will sort that out for you. Seriously like

Denis View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Denis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2007 at 12:15
I'm seriously broke like are you a townie lika lika like seriously hi

Victor Hugo
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2007 at 16:36

Nothing personal, but do Denis and Dolphin know each other already? You guys seem to be natural nemesis...

I think checking some video rentals in the library is the easiest. Don't know much about Ireland's library systems... or go to some video stores and rent cheap Britain history video... but you most likely find it in library, since video rentals tend to have Hollywood movies only.

Try to avoid Amazon, if you can. They are fairly expensive compared to other stores, and the shipping period of time and fee gets annoying sometimes.

I am sure that you can get library card, at the very least. I understand that you may be experiencing some financial difficulties... but I think you can manage few bucks.

Join us.
Denis View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Denis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2007 at 17:00
We know each other in a (I hope) positive way...

Victor Hugo
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2007 at 18:24
We are friends in college and from school to clarify, and just love arguing with each other. It's a geek thing
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Feb-2007 at 02:28

Ah... how lovely. I wish that I had a friend to argue about history.... most of my friends are into math or science.... and so I debate about science most of the time. Lucky you two...

Join us.
Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Dec-2011 at 21:00
spam alert!
Timidi mater non flet
 Post Reply Post Reply