Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

? to all the people that believe in the b

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ? to all the people that believe in the b
    Posted: 15-Feb-2007 at 12:27

Another hint that works most of the time is to highlight and copy your post before sending it. Previewing a post beforehand also keeps it available instead of re-writing it.

Oh, I guess I'll join in on the topic of this thread once I finish reading a book I'm currently on about the history of Bible authors.

Edited by Seko - 15-Feb-2007 at 12:28
gcle2003 View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote gcle2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2007 at 15:33
Originally posted by JanusRook

I am SO MAD! I just typed an enormous post, and I just got an error and now it is GONE...

I know the feeling so many times I've posted a huge reply and then just gave up on it. Here's some advice next time this happens that works for me about 80% of the time. Just hit the refresh button (do nothing else on the window) and if you get the error again wait a minute and hit refresh again.

Or you could do what some of our more paranoid posters do and just notepad everything.

I copy everything to the clipboard before sending. Just select the text & press Ctrl-C.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345