Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

about Turk/schytian/etruscian/tusci/Turkae

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
guest View Drop Down
  Quote guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: about Turk/schytian/etruscian/tusci/Turkae
    Posted: 22-Jan-2007 at 14:43
schytians believed to live in caucasia and mentioned by herodot a Turkae nation also supposed had been present  in central asia.near caucaisa in north easthern blacksea region of Turkey a Turk/Mongol central asian style grave that a man burialed with a horse and dog(holy animals for Turk/Mongols) have been found.
and some claim that we get Turk name from anatolias old name(turchia/turkae) or it is our name since last 80 years.
but also it is said that byzantium used to call Turks as schytians, not only them also arabians and armenians.

schytians are not Turks but they live near Turks and live in turan land or a nation of Turkae,  Turks had got nothing to do with schytians but had their art style, living style and named by other nations schytian.schytians and etruscians had got nothing to do with each other but both of they are related with tusci/turkae/turan  and supposed to lived in caucasia once upon a time.so where all these names came from?is it not  strange?is Turk or other words are in the meaning of eastern?
Patrinos View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Patrinos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2007 at 15:02
Well...
"Hellenes are crazy but they have a wise God"
Kolokotronis
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2007 at 15:10
I don't understand if he's teelling this or asking thisErmm
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2007 at 15:33
The new revelation from such people is that Napoleon Bonaparte was also a Turk since he was from corsica and the ancestors of Corsica are said to be Etruscans -  That is actually true, they do say as much.
Decebal View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Digital Prometheus

Quote Decebal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2007 at 22:44
Hmmm, I'm starting to belive that I'm a turk. Or at least I must be in order to have any claim to greatness...
What is history but a fable agreed upon?
Napoleon Bonaparte

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.- Mohandas Gandhi

Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Batu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2007 at 13:50
a copy of a Schytian armor was found in a kurgan/grave) in Kazakhistan.Schyitian fighthing style is also same as Turkish nomads.we have something common i am sure but i cant saye they are Turks.maybe they imigrated from middle asia that is why...
A wizard is never late,nor he is early he arrives exactly when he means to :) ( Gandalf the White in the Third Age of History Empire Of Istari )
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2007 at 15:23
Hmmm, I'm starting to belive that I'm a turk. Or at least I must be in order to have any claim to greatness...

Join with us. We will accept you as we accepted Omar(I should add his reason is less selfish) .LOL

Okey, maybe not all people are turk at past, but I think all people at future will become Turk.
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2007 at 02:04
Originally posted by Mortaza

Join with us. We will accept you as we accepted Omar(I should add his reason is less selfish) .LOL

Okey, maybe not all people are turk at past, but I think all people at future will become Turk.

Shut up you fool don't tell them the planEvil%20SmileLOL.

As for the everyone is a Turk thing. I don't know why eitherConfused
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
 Post Reply Post Reply