Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Total Quiz Archives - really old questions added

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Imperator Invictus View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Retired AE Administrator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Imperator Invictus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Total Quiz Archives - really old questions added
    Posted: 07-Jan-2007 at 09:47
As part of the "TQ Museum" project, I've added the questions for the first five Total Quizzes to the TQ archive on the main site. They can be  found at:

Total Quiz I
Total Quiz II
Total Quiz III
Total Quiz IV
Total Quiz V

What is neat about the above TQ's is that they were held before AE was founded! The above questions date back all they way to October 2001. The first TQ to be held in AE, when the quiz was moved there after its founding, was TQ VI.

It is interesting to compare the old and new style questions. Back in the old days, people weren't very good with search engines, so the questions were not written to be search engine resistant. If you were good with search engines and typing in keywords you could do pretty well.

The upcoming TQ onn January 25 will present yet another change in style. For the first time, the names of question authors will no longer be displayed. (should be interesting!)

(To submit a question for the upcoming TQ, visit http://www.allempires.com/TQ/submit_question.php)
Imperator Invictus View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Retired AE Administrator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Imperator Invictus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jan-2007 at 18:23
I just realized that the questions submission form wasn't working for several weeks. So, if you intended to submit a question, please do so (again). 
 Post Reply Post Reply