Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please dont instigate Mullahs to use Islamic laws!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please dont instigate Mullahs to use Islamic laws!
    Posted: 24-Dec-2004 at 04:42
demon View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Dec-2004 at 15:27

Dang...In my opinion, these ways of "punishment" are not worthy.  Like yeah, since girls are believed to be that "inferior", it's the one in rule who are supposed to guide them, and give them more chances, rather than just killing them stoning.  Same with cutting hands when stealing.  It's too old , and policies must adapt its era.

But then, I might be saying it not knowing islamic culture.   I would suggest to give the girl one more chance and if she does it again, kill her wit a ton  of stones.

Grrr..
Infidel View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Infidel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Dec-2004 at 20:11
Please, the mullah's regime is worthy of medieval times, not the XXI Century (though in islamic calendary we're not!). These policies are disgraceful and continue to shame the name of Iran (and Islam itself) in the international scene. Iran needs a revolution and a separation of powers immediately. Stoning women to death for adultery?! Please, get a life...
An nescite quantilla sapientia mundus regatur?
Faran View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Faran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Dec-2004 at 23:40

It is so sad...stoning was supposed to have been outlawed in 2002 but they are trying to bring it back.  At least international pressure caused them to reduce thirteen year old zhila's stoning sentence to 55 lashes and prison time (she had a child by her 15-year old brother, it was not even known if it was a rape or not).  Unfortunately, she looks like she will be dying soon from injuries

Infidel, the Iranian Ayatollah's are not fit for ANY era.  By their own law, they should be stoned; the Mullahs are the world's most prolific pimps. 

Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2004 at 11:38
Some how the crime does not fit the punishment.
Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2004 at 18:40
take a good look everyone at what happens when religion and government meet.  I would consider no cause as worthy do die for than to fight a government steeped in medieval supersticion, no matter what that supersticion might be.
"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
Cornellia View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Cornellia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2004 at 19:18

Tobodai, that is to wide a brush to paint religion or government with.  Remember, Hitler and Stalin were able to achieve the same effect without religion.

But I do agree with you that this is not one of the bright spots in either government or religion.     It will take the Iranian people themselves to make the changes.

Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas
Conquistador View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Conquistador Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Dec-2004 at 01:59
I hope countries around the world continue/start putting pressure on Iran to make them stop with these cruel acts. This has no place in the world today. There was reasently a demonstration outside the Iranian embassy in Norway about this, and the Iranian ambassador had to meet with our foreign minister to make it clear that Norway condemd these death sentances.
Miller View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Dec-2004 at 19:44

Maybe they get a little confused when western leaders say that your religion is religion of peace and there is nothing wrong with it, just make sure you don't follow the teachings as you see  

Post Reply Post Reply