Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

szekler in romania

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Tar Szernd View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Tar Szernd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: szekler in romania
    Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 14:47
Hi!

How do you say "gyerekes" in English? (I understand the hot italian temperament of the Lady, of course)

I think it was a great dispute(exept of the latin grammatic lessons. The two or three sentences schould had been enough).

Cezar: what does Bihor to do with Szeklers,? They lived there some hundred years ago.

By:

TSZ
Chilbudios View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Chilbudios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 16:27
Originally posted by Brunodam

By the way, what do you mean with "which raisese big question marks on your lamentation on an unfriendly climate. So far you haven't proven you want one rather a fanclub where everyone should applaud you"?
If you said you will leave why do you ask me questions?
LOL
I should correct "raisese" in "raises" and replace "one rather" with "one, but rather" and that's it Tongue

I and Maria tried to revive the topic yesterday with some posts about the Siculi name of the Szeklers...and quickly you showed up to irritate with subtle and provocative commentaries! 
The alleged subtle provocation contains no personal pronouns on 2nd person or any nouns to refer you or Maria d. (you can check, I hope you know at least English grammar if Latin you don't). The subjects of the alleged provocation are: military units, territories, fortifications, lists, hegemonies, timespans. Therefore there's no other conclusion than your alleged provocation is a fiction and mentioning it as such you just trolled.
Whether there are any psychological consequences or it's just a low attack triggered by malice, I can't say.

and when I show the evidence that in Latin hungarorum can be written hungarum
You haven't brought any evidence. Your lack of knowledge in Latin is bothersome (why do we talk about Latin anyway?). Hungarorum cannot be just written Hungarum, they are different words. I explained what was my mistake - but it was just too "confusing" for some - while my initial tease transformed in a painful exposure: you don't understand Latin, not even the one you wrote. 

Edited by Chilbudios - 17-Oct-2006 at 16:40
Decebal View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Digital Prometheus

Quote Decebal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 16:45
Alright, this is enough. I will close the topic for a few days, to let things cool down.
What is history but a fable agreed upon?
Napoleon Bonaparte

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.- Mohandas Gandhi

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 17:37
As Decebal has rightly invited all of you to participate with mutual respect, the tendency to over look such kindness has resulted in this thread being temporarily closed.

I haven't had the time or knowledge to add anything on this topic other than cooling down for a brief period and gathering your nerves.

I do have a suggestion though. Try to avoid posting Emoticons after critisizing one another. That is the easiest way to show your sincerity.

Consul
Consul

Quote Tar Szernd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Oct-2006 at 10:08
Hi!

Are we open? Thanks! :-)
Back to the szkelys.
In next june I 'll spend there a few days, with a hungarian folklore-dance club.

TSZ
Menumorut View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menumorut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Oct-2006 at 11:43
Would you like to make some touristic sugestions?

Consul
Consul

Quote Tar Szernd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2007 at 02:35
So I have benn in Transilvaniafor one week. I spend there 8 days. I travelled and lived mostly in hungarian/szekler territories.  (in f.e. Szkelyudvarhely, Cskszereda, Kzdivsrhely, Szovta) I visited the Bks-pass and the ...hmmm... Canyon of Torda, the Saint Anna-lake and the Killer-lake:-))etc.  Beautifull places.  (I'll search for the romanian names of the places on my map)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567