Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shiite and Sunni question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shiite and Sunni question
    Posted: 18-Aug-2006 at 17:25
i just searched on the differences of sunni and shiite..
and i found this article:

I cant comfirm when was the year the article published.. it's look interesting.. maybe others like to read it
gilaki View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote gilaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2013 at 20:01
According to shia fiqh (jurisprudence), a shia man can marry a sunni woman, but not opposite. However it is not recommended for a shia man to marry a sunni woman
Abudhar View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Abudhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2013 at 05:42
Salam and hello to all these Intellectual Pens , Being a Simple Muslim both Sunni & Shia Schools of Thought have a lot in common such One Holy Book, one Qibla (prayer's Direction) , One Blessed Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) , One Hajj (pilgrimage) etc..... what differs is  some Interpretations or as it is rather called in Arabic "Ijtihad" or إجتهاد which means the great effort of Interpretation , the rest is of course the hatched plots of the famous adage"Divide and Rule". Have a nice Day.....
Seek Knowledge from the Cradle to the Grave-Prophet Mohamed(P.B.U.H)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123